AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2023-11-05, 18:04   Link #721
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Well, that chapter is pretty fucking huge...

Spoiler for 128:
Old 2023-11-07, 15:42   Link #722
marvelB

Official TL is out. Kanon already covered all the main points above, but one thing I wanna add is that we finally see all Four Perils:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

So, I guess we may be in for a timeskip, then...?

Oh, and NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-08, 10:48   Link #723
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So, Percival come crawling of the grave when he decides to come back for whatever reason, huh? I feel kinda bad for him having to do that. But yeah, either way, he isn't gone for good.
Old 2023-11-19, 06:44   Link #724
WingedAccelerator

A surprising, but welcome end for Part 1. Even though Percival will absolutely come back. My bet is on Chion, thus he will finally redeem himself.

As for Percival's body, it would be a bold move to make him enter a fresh corpse. But I would welcome that as well. He only needs to bring the helmet with him, because that is the title's symbol. Most likely won't happen and he just keeps his midget body, continuing Suzuki's fetish. Especially if a timeskip happens.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-19, 19:30   Link #725
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
As for Percival's body, it would be a bold move to make him enter a fresh corpse. But I would welcome that as well. He only needs to bring the helmet with him, because that is the title's symbol. Most likely won't happen and he just keeps his midget body, continuing Suzuki's fetish. Especially if a timeskip happens.
I would welcome that as well. His old design was complete shit IMO. The hair, the clothes, the short size... nothing worked. Lancelot, Tristan, and Gawain actually have great designs, which made him look even worse.

Spoilers for the next chapter are already out by the way.

Spoiler for Part 2:
Old 2023-11-21, 21:10   Link #726
marvelB

Dang it, I wish I could have caught the chapter sooner! Anyway, very intriguing start to part 2. A two-year timeskip, a prophecy hinting at a potential betrayal, and now Ban vs. the Four Perils! Suzuki just marched out with guns blazing for this one! I especially love that Ban brought back his old heart snatching move.... and why not? I mean, it should be way easier to pull off on a human than a demon, right?
Old 2023-11-28, 17:18   Link #727
marvelB

Bump for the next chapter! Not a whole lot to say considering it was mainly action-focused, though. Simply put, Ironside went up against Ban thinking that he was hot shit, but boy was he ever proven wrong! He actually still wanted to fight, but Pellegarde was smart enough to drag him back to Camelot before the lot of them got obliterated. Now it seems the Sin of Greed plans to reunite with some old friends.....

Anyway, couple things to note here: First, we find out that Arthur specifically warned his men (Four Perils included) to not face the Sins (and look where disobeying left Ironside, lol). Second, Ban reveals that Lancelot took Percy's death pretty darn hard.... which sort of makes me wonder if this will cause him to form a mental block that "nerfs" him somewhat. Probably won't be the case, but I'm still throwing the idea out there....
Old 2023-11-28, 18:59   Link #728
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

When Ironside gloated Ban would not be able to dodge his attack this time, I chuckled because I knew he never bothered dodging it in the first place. I've been saying it pretty much since they were introduced, but the Chaos Knights are impossible to take seriously as a threat. They're absurdly weak compared to the main characters. Guess they'll eventually get powered up by Arthur, though I don't know why he hasn't done it already.
Old 2023-11-29, 15:14   Link #729
WingedAccelerator

Back in the Sistana arc, the mere mention of the Seven Deadly Sins from Mortlach was enough to convince Ironside that the optimal thing to do is pulling out from Sistana.

It's not like the current development contradicts this. Ironside hates how Arthur is overprotective of them when it comes to the Sins, while also facing a human like himself, Ban. A test of strength quickly got to his head, but he got humbled really hard.

Ban not wanting or being able to kill Ironside in one blow is another story.
Old 2023-12-02, 13:28   Link #730
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

What a MAJOR upgrade!

Spoiler for 131:
Old 2023-12-05, 19:17   Link #731
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
What a MAJOR upgrade!

Spoiler for 131:
I am not surprises about that, I mean clearly the only reason they want the Coffin of Eternal Darkness again. Is too seal Meliodas and maybe the other deadly sins away too, beside Ban who can be killed because even King Arthur knows he can't beat them. Something happen from the end of Seven Deadly Sins and Four Knights of the Apocalypse because the power of Chaos in Four Knights of the Apocalypse is just so much weaker when Arthur is using it over Cath Palug. Like how Britannia had to be destroy in turn to made the new world of Camelot.

I am just hoping that this series doesn't have an edgy end like Fairy and Giant, Demon, Goddess Clan and human all just broke off from each other because of Arthur actions. Well Arthur learn at the last moments of his life and after the power of Chaos is gone that Meliodas Kingdom was the ideal kingdom he was looking for. The Kingdom were all the races could get along and he ruin everything because he became a Manchild between the two series. Over the mature adult I thought he could become by the end of Seven Deadly Sins.

I am also hoping this Part 2 doesn't end with Lancelot killing Ban and betraying everyone so Arthur could bring Percival back too life and thinking Arthur can also do the same with his father. Only for us to learn that Arthur could never truly do that and was just using Life Spirits and a bodies he could made as vessels to fake them being bring back too life. Well the so call people in Camelot can tell that these revive people are not the love ones they wanted back but continue to live in the lie because they don't want to acknowledge the sad truth after turning there back on reality. Likely this could happen because clearly at some point Camelot will break into civil war like it did in the real Legend of King Arthur.

Also I am pretty should the beloved child that Ironside will die in the hand of, will be Percival. Likely after learning that Diodra die as a baby and Arthur just put a life spirit in the body. Leading to the whole Diodra and Percival are just both life spirit so there was no different at the end of the day, beside who ended up rising them from a baby to adulthood.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-05, 19:45   Link #732
marvelB

Geez, to think Ironside got his ass kicked that badly by a nerfed Ban.... lol.

But yeah, I think it's pretty clear that Arthur will find some way to even the odds against the Sins, eventually. I don't know if using the coffin again will be one way to do that, though (and wouldn't that just work on Mel, anyway?). Personally. I have a feeling that the expansion of Camelot may factor into this, somehow. I mean, why keep stealing land from all over Britannia and luring in people with the promise of reuniting with deceased loved ones? No, it's just too fishy.....

Anyway, loving Anne's new look. Her horse looks badass, too. But now I just wanna see how much my man Donnie grew these past 2 years!
Old 2023-12-09, 06:47   Link #733
WingedAccelerator

Anne and Sylvan looks great.
Then there is the loli, and onii-chan who aged up just because.

Weakness seems like a pretty OP magic. I would assume it cuts power level by 90%, not just physical strength. But regardless they were just unlucky picking the wrong opponent.

Just checked out and Meliodas was dead for like 10-11 chapters in Taizai. I'm afraid Percival's comeback will be just as fast since the focus quickly shifted to Anne. By the way, Interrogator is a badass name for his magic.

The Green Knight hopefully won't disappoint. I'm asking for much?
Old 2023-12-13, 06:41   Link #734
marvelB

So, the next chapter actually leaked pretty early, but there's no official TL yet since they're apparently on delay for the next few chapters. Thankfully, other sources exist (thanks, FKS! ):

Spoiler for 132:

Oh, and NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK!

Last edited by marvelB; 2023-12-22 at 16:12.
Old 2023-12-22, 16:29   Link #735
marvelB

Bump! Just for the heck of it, I decided to check out the latest chapter's spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 2023-12-23, 02:25   Link #736
FKS

The full TL is now up in the same post.
By the way, no chapter next week again, the reason being a second magazine break as per usual around this time of the year.
FKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-02-13, 18:15   Link #737
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'd say the latest chapter deserves a bump, for we finally saw King and Diane again! We were also introduced to all of their children. Unlike the other two pairing who only had one kid each, they've sure been busy...

More interestingly, it seems like Nasiens may just be another one of their kid judging by their sad expressions. And with changelings being brought up right after, not hard to figure out it was Mertyl and Nasiens who were swapped.
Old 2024-03-07, 06:16   Link #738
marvelB

Okay, so it may seem like I took a break from the series for a bit, but that was because I didn't have enough free time to catch up.... until now.

Anyway, quite a bit to cover since my last post: Anne's group has a sudden new ally in Pellegarde, it's revealed that Percy is alive after all (though he's currently in a deep coma), and as Kanon noted above, we finally get reintroduced to King and Diane, along with their family! And sure enough, it is indeed strongly implied that Nasciens is one of their children, who was switched at birth with the oldest child, Myrtle. But also interesting to note is that the issue of Nasciens' gender is finally addressed! As it turns out, the alchemist is.... technically, neither male OR female! So I guess he sorta counts as gender fluid then, heh.

Anyhoo, the latest chapter shows us that of all the fairy/giant kids, Sixtis clearly takes the most after his father in both appearance and abilities. Meanwhile, King gives Nasciens a little lesson about the connection between fairies and life spirits....
Old 2024-03-07, 07:26   Link #739
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm not sure why King and Diane don't tell Nasiens he's their kid. They obviously know. Even Myrtle knows. I'm expecting Nasiens to get a power up by the end of this arc.
Old 2024-03-12, 18:04   Link #740
marvelB

Next chapter's out! Simply put, the Kiane family drama continues. Of particular note is that Myrtle sees his father gifting Nasciens with the magical elixir capable of bringing Percy back to life.... but abruptly leaves before seeing King's offer get rejected. Nasciens (rightfully) calls him out for not giving the drug to his human son first. Now Myrtle, faced with an identity crisis, is in danger of having his negative emotions exploited by Arthur's forces....!!!!