AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-26, 18:21   Link #5621
LeoXiao
思想工作

The JP is probably the best tier 7 TD.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 18:23   Link #5622
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
You like that tank don't you?
I'm grinding it to research the Jagdpanther II and then get funds for the Indien-Panzer. I don't exactly have the crew to keep a permanent Jagdpanther.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 18:44   Link #5623
LeoXiao
思想工作

Why not keep it in your garage and shift crews between it and another TD?
Old 2013-04-26, 18:53   Link #5624
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

I still would prefer the T25/2 as a TD, but then again you can prolly say that turret US TD don't qualify as TDs but more as a normal tank that plays either like a light or medium tank.

Well either way they need a new TD line if they make the E4 line a regular tank line.
Old 2013-04-26, 18:53   Link #5625
Sumeragi
Banned

Light 1: 3 (Liechttraktor, Pz.Kpfw. II)
Light 2: 3 (Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. G)
Medium 1: 5 (T-25, E-50 Ausf. M)
Medium 2: 4 (Leopard 1 line)
Heavy: 5 (Löwe, others)
Tank Destroyer 1: 4 (StuG III)
Tank Destroyer 2: 6 Ferdinand)

Total: 30

I don't have the room.
Old 2013-04-26, 20:17   Link #5626
Pen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
The JP is probably the best tier 7 TD.
For Tier 7 TD OP Ratings

1 AT 7 654.6
2 SU-122-44 602.7
3 SU-100M1 569.3
4 T25 AT 565.5
5 AT 15A 561.4

8 Jagdpanther 547.6
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 20:40   Link #5627
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

lol idk how T25 AT is number 4, cuz it sux.

anyways Pen3, I got the T54E1 and i'm not too happy with it so far, the clip is still 4 rounds, the pen for gold is worst than the pen for the T69's gold rounds, the only thing that better is the round and the AP pen for the T54E1 is better, but idk, it still looks underwhelming for a 105mm autoloader at tier 9, well I'll be happy when I get the T57 H.

then I can work on getting the T62A. BTW i see M60, are they actually gonna add that or no, I mean if its in the retrain selection I think they should add it.
Old 2013-04-26, 20:54   Link #5628
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Can you send credits to others? It's apparent to me at this point that I just simply lack the talent for this game, so I'm quitting but would like to reward the people who wasted their time attempting to help me if possible, even if what I have basically amounts to just chump change.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 20:59   Link #5629
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Sadly, you can't send stuff that's native to your account. Sorry that the experience didn't work out, but if its any comfort to you I'm not a twitch gamer myself, yet I do relatively okay (note by okay I mean I'm no longer a "red" player) in it. All it takes is some persistence.
Old 2013-04-26, 21:11   Link #5630
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Thats too bad RW, well I guess this is goodbye forever, unless you decide to come play for fun.
Old 2013-04-26, 21:22   Link #5631
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Sadly, you can't send stuff that's native to your account. Sorry that the experience didn't work out, but if its any comfort to you I'm not a twitch gamer myself, yet I do relatively okay (note by okay I mean I'm no longer a "red" player) in it. All it takes is some persistence.
Yeah, if it was just inability to twitch game I wouldn't see it as an issue to quit over as there'd be other roles to play at least. I'm talking things like panicking when something is on the line and missing point blank shots, and always somehow managing to either be right out in the open despite my best efforts not to, or to keep myself alive yet at the cost of essentially doing nothing and watching all my teammates die in front of me. Basic stuff that someone who has played as many hours as I have this week should not be doing.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 22:07   Link #5632
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
For Tier 7 TD OP Ratings

1 AT 7 654.6
2 SU-122-44 602.7
3 SU-100M1 569.3
4 T25 AT 565.5
5 AT 15A 561.4

8 Jagdpanther 547.6
We all know that the wehraboo noobs are the ones who play the JP badly and thus prevent its true stats from be known, otherwise it would be like 750.
Old 2013-04-26, 22:08   Link #5633
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
Basic stuff that someone who has played as many hours as I have this week should not be doing.
What? Everyone's been there (well everyone who isn't Touma that is). It's normal. As someone else in another forum put succinctly "Most of us start of as baddies." I was still in the red by the time Girls und Panzer ended (I started in November, the show hit episode 10 by December), and had a 46% win rate. That's pretty bad (though not AS bad as those who've got 10k matches and have less than that), but I persisted, paid attention, researched, and overall tried to improve my game. I'm nowhere near Kimi's or Pen's level -- note Touma's constant exasperation at my aggressive behavior -- but I've improved way more than I had when I started out.

Edit: Had my first red-stat day in a long time. The Indienpanzer doesn't get put in too many good matches, so I hate to admit I had to pad hard with tier Vs just to make up for the losses.
Old 2013-04-26, 22:26   Link #5634
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

I remember right after I got my first tier 2 tank, I drove straight out into the field on Malinovka, thinking that I had super-awesome armor just because I was top tier. I would not say that ended well.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 23:08   Link #5635
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
What? Everyone's been there (well everyone who isn't Touma that is). It's normal. As someone else in another forum put succinctly "Most of us start of as baddies." I was still in the red by the time Girls und Panzer ended (I started in November, the show hit episode 10 by December), and had a 46% win rate. That's pretty bad (though not AS bad as those who've got 10k matches and have less than that), but I persisted, paid attention, researched, and overall tried to improve my game. I'm nowhere near Kimi's or Pen's level -- note Touma's constant exasperation at my aggressive behavior -- but I've improved way more than I had when I started out.

Edit: Had my first red-stat day in a long time. The Indienpanzer doesn't get put in too many good matches, so I hate to admit I had to pad hard with tier Vs just to make up for the losses.
i'm the worst example to be right now, I think UTE would be the better example right now, cuz i'm still trying to grind my WR back ever since that stupid weekend even since the 2nd anniversary. i should have just sit that whole week out and just mess around in the training rooms.
Old 2013-04-27, 00:04   Link #5636
Sumeragi
Banned

Last Jagdpanther-chan Battle:

Obtained the Indien-Panzer.
Old 2013-04-27, 00:24   Link #5637
LeoXiao
思想工作

Too many relatives fussing over my birthday, only had the chance to play a single round. iPanzer in a few days most likely.
Old 2013-04-27, 00:35   Link #5638
Gravitas Free Zone

It can take time to learn how to avoid suicidal situations and get better awareness of events. I still get caught up sometimes, and I have almost 7000 games now...

Teamwork helps. Really, it does.

Gaze upon my hideous misuse of crew skills, considering that I have the stupid derp gun on this tank! And the HEAT shell that I fired bounced off the side of the KV...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

In the end I had about a minute to find and kill the T1 Heavy for Top Gun... and that would have been impossible. But we did manage to split the kills so that we got that Brothers in Arms.

And one more minor note, the YUKARI_Akiyama of [GUPP] that was in this one is clearly not the Yukari_Akiyama of [GUP]... though I did learn a few things about the latter when I was looking up information on the former.

Turning into one of those all-blue guys is not easy.

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2013-04-27 at 00:46.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 00:39   Link #5639
LeoXiao
思想工作

There is also the Akiyama of [FORGE]. He is good.
Old 2013-04-27, 01:14   Link #5640
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Om nom nom tanks:

Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks