AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Old 2012-02-06, 18:19   Link #1001
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Amata was pretty awesome jumping off the tower with Mikono. Lol Shrade making Kagura submit with a violin. He has a sad past, but couldn't help laugh when he was playing the piano at his concert and paid to reaction to the crowd killing each other. Spada was pretty cool and Shrade handled him like a boss. Too bad he died though. Lol Andy get's no luck.

So Izumo has and is hiding Alicia. So their after women only for some reason. Mykage made it sound like Mikono was the key and that's why he let Kagura go. From the preview looks like Zessica gets to cozy up with Amata.
It's not yet confirmed that Shrade was killed. Probably close but he'll end up surviving.

By the sounds of it, Mikono likely has an element that is capable of counteracting Aquarion which makes her valuable to the abductors. It's just to them, Kagura's personal interest is making him go out of their control.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 18:28   Link #1002
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
By the sounds of it, Mikono likely has an element that is capable of counteracting Aquarion which makes her valuable to the abductors. It's just to them, Kagura's personal interest is making him go out of their control.
I can see Kagura eventually betraying the Abductors for her, the seeds are certainly being laid out for it to happen as they constantly pull him back when he least wants it. If he manages to get Mikono, he's certainly not going to give her up without a fight.
Old 2012-02-06, 18:58   Link #1003
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
It's not yet confirmed that Shrade was killed. Probably close but he'll end up surviving.

Does Altair even know about Mikono? It seems as if the only person from there concerned about her is Kagura.

As for Shrade, he's special enough to appear independently in the OP and features in the ED. If he doesn't become a turncoat or have some really major role, I'd be really surprised.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 19:09   Link #1004
mayumi

but the question is if altea have a machine of their own like aquarion and they need mikono, what are they going to do with that machine? repair their planet like TV series or fight vega guys?
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 20:02   Link #1005
Akarin

I hope Shrade doesn't end up like Glen, 20+ episodes sleeping then end up as experiment.
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 20:49   Link #1006
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Does Altair even know about Mikono? It seems as if the only person from there concerned about her is Kagura.

As for Shrade, he's special enough to appear independently in the OP and features in the ED. If he doesn't become a turncoat or have some really major role, I'd be really surprised.
Mikage seems to know about her and has knowledge of her element. He mentioned that she had the power to put a leash on Aquarion's power.
Old 2012-02-06, 21:35   Link #1007
mayumi

after watching the episode again, this is what i got -
machine angel - aquarion
reaigler - mikono or woman

mikage says that machine angel's power woke him up like like in TV series. kagura is being guided by a reaigler within machine angel. basically mikono/her cat are guiding kagura from within aquarion and kagura is chasing mikono for that reason. a girl who can unleash the power of machine angel could be the real eve for altair.

this could all explain why we see images of alicia being taken by aquarion. cause she was a reaigler and now she is in a frozen state either cause she was not the real eve or she was trying to protect amata for some reason. it would be rather hilarious if the reaigler turns out to be a boy. poor altarians hopes gets crushed but i am sure mikage would be fine with that.

also notices that whenever zen flashes his cards with attacks on them like the Queen of hearts for aquarion evol, Queen of spade for spada. its also "Queen" cards never king.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 21:50   Link #1008
Adigard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
also notices that whenever zen flashes his cards with attacks on them like the Queen of hearts for aquarion evol, Queen of spade for spada. its also "Queen" cards never king.
Didn't we get the Ace (Mugen Punch) and the Queen (Aquarion Spada)?

Not positive on the Mugen Punch one, I'd have to go back and check...
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 22:00   Link #1009
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
mikage says that machine angel's power woke him up like like in TV series. kagura is being guided by a reaigler within machine angel. basically mikono/her cat are guiding kagura from within aquarion and kagura is chasing mikono for that reason. a girl who can unleash the power of machine angel could be the real eve for altair.
I'm pretty sure Kagura couldn't give a rats ass about Altair's need for special women and is chasing Mikono purely because something about her drives him love-crazy (Mykage seems to be playing this to his advantage but Kagura is nothing more than an unwitting pawn to him). He's a pretty innocent fellow when you get down to the core of him, and it fits his motif as an tamed animal: he's driven by his desires, follows the orders of his master.
Old 2012-02-06, 22:01   Link #1010
cyberdemon

Quote:
after watching the episode again, this is what i got -
machine angel - aquarion
reaigler - mikono or woman
Reaiglers are likely women with elemental powers
Old 2012-02-06, 22:45   Link #1011
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Reaiglers are likely women with elemental powers
That description seems too inclusive to me. If it were all women with elemental powers, than half the population at neo deava would be reaiglers. I think reaiglers could be people with shadow angel DNA or are reincarnations of Celiane? (Not sure how Alicia fits into my theory since I'm only about 10 episodes in on the original series, but the Alicia they're referring to here is related to Sirius and Sylvia right? )
Old 2012-02-06, 23:10   Link #1012
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adigard View Post
Didn't we get the Ace (Mugen Punch) and the Queen (Aquarion Spada)?

Not positive on the Mugen Punch one, I'd have to go back and check...
You have the cards reversed.

Queen of Hearts for Mugen Punch
Ace of Spades for Aquarion Spada
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 00:48   Link #1013
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

I think that whilst Zessica's turn is coming up, I'll stick to Mikono x Amata strongly as end point. Right now, they're the only characters with the strongest connection in the love triangle. Maybe that'll change as Zessica gets more attached to Amata.

Onto spoilerish stuff:
Spoiler for episode 6, theories:
Old 2012-02-07, 01:48   Link #1014
kuromitsu

Just a note: Amata "knows" Kagura because he saw him in Cayenne's vision about Mikono's wedding ceremony in the first episode (or second, whatever). So far we have nothing else: in this episode Kagura's only remark about Amata was that Amata was weird for having no scent, and going "oh hey, wings," and Amata didn't have any other reaction to Kagura aside of "must protect Mikono from him."

Mikono is the one they both have a connection with: Kagura with his instant "she's my bitch" reaction (I wish he'd tone that down, all that "kuso onna" is starting to get grating...) and Amata with his conviction that their meeting was fate. Also, Mikono said she felt she's known Amata for a long time, and she also has some as of yet unearthed memories about Kagura.

As for Kagura and Amata having a dogfight, it's inevitable? ;; I'm just wondering when it will happen, that is, whether Kagura is the penultimate boss, or he will switch sides at some point.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 03:01   Link #1015
KRegnard

This might be slightly offtopic. What is the difference between Sousei no Aquarion's OVA and its movie?
KRegnard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 03:11   Link #1016
Ypocaramel

But Amata's part is full of unexplored events and some trauma that leads to the inference he has suppressed memories, plus there's unexplained issues, mainly his connection with Aquarion, whether he is a reincarnation and how he knows about Sousri Gattai. I agree the only hard evidence right now is the vision, but I wouldn't count out other connections with Kagura.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 03:14   Link #1017
kuromitsu

I'm not saying Amata has no connections with Kagura (I'm pretty sure he does), and he definitely has a connection to Aquarion. It's just that what he said in this episode was most likely based only on Cayenne's vision instead of an innate knowledge.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 04:08   Link #1018
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I'm not saying Amata has no connections with Kagura (I'm pretty sure he does), and he definitely has a connection to Aquarion. It's just that what he said in this episode was most likely based only on Cayenne's vision instead of an innate knowledge.
That doesn't make much sense. If it was only from the vision then he would have said or implied it was only from the vision. You don't say you know someone when you've never met them before or even spoken to them. Unless there's a translation error he's clearly hinting at something more. And given the context within which he states it it's more likely the former than the latter.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 04:27   Link #1019
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Just a note: Amata "knows" Kagura because he saw him in Cayenne's vision about Mikono's wedding ceremony in the first episode (or second, whatever). So far we have nothing else: in this episode Kagura's only remark about Amata was that Amata was weird for having no scent, and going "oh hey, wings," and Amata didn't have any other reaction to Kagura aside of "must protect Mikono from him."
Actually, I think he was referring to something else. But I'll wait until later episodes to state any theories further...

Don't forget that Mikono saw that vision too and panicked at seeing Kagura both in the vision and on the tower.

Quote:
Mikono is the one they both have a connection with: Kagura with his instant "she's my bitch" reaction (I wish he'd tone that down, all that "kuso onna" is starting to get grating...) and Amata with his conviction that their meeting was fate. Also, Mikono said she felt she's known Amata for a long time, and she also has some as of yet unearthed memories about Kagura.
What I'm waiting for is an explanation behind Kagura's intentions with Mikono or at least why he's seeking her out. I could theorize that it's that whole "reincarnation" thing, but I doubt it'll hold much water if both Kagura and Amata are Apollo's reincarnation.

Quote:
As for Kagura and Amata having a dogfight, it's inevitable? ;; I'm just wondering when it will happen, that is, whether Kagura is the penultimate boss, or he will switch sides at some point.
Maybe this is just my intuition but I think he will switch sides. The dogfight will come beforehand, I imagine. I believe Kagura isn't on the opposing side because he wants to be but rather because he needs to be. Perhaps he has ideals we haven't seen yet. Perhaps he's been promised help in finding his "bitch." However, they don't seem to know who she is. But he doesn't really seem like a bad guy yet. He hasn't killed anyone even when given the chance. He has asked them, yes, but not purposely killed them if they said "no." Plus, to add to the theory, Mikono states that it felt as if he was worried about her. In the OP, he is shown agonizing over something...

So I'll finish by saying he might be a good guy on the wrong side. Not uncommon.

I hope he turns to the good side because he's hot.
Old 2012-02-07, 04:30   Link #1020
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRegnard View Post
This might be slightly offtopic. What is the difference between Sousei no Aquarion's OVA and its movie?
Not much from what I've heard. Sirius had a funeral. In the OVA he just got a flashback where Toma killed him.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, science fiction