AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-09-23, 22:52   Link #9281
Half_Otaku
Fate-chan Fanatic! X3

Wua~~ Nanoha x Fate pic in here is very good !!
Need more Fate x Nanoha!! X3
Half_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 23:39   Link #9282
TAM-Lisa
Yuricon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
After the worst episode of nanoha ever created, the artists keep releasing good stuffs:

I have my reasons to think that this is NanoFate:

Cute!

Do I see a ringu?

Infinite amounts of win!

/R/ translation for everything.
Saludos, Haru
The last pic is totally WIN

>>>The last episode disapointed me when I see Yuuno with Nanoha No hope for Nanoha x Fate?
TAM-Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 23:49   Link #9283
Nirvaphreak
台灣人~囧

Send a message via MSN to Nirvaphreak
Spoiler for Yay:

Spoiler for Boo:

It's like RH can read my mind
Old 2007-09-23, 23:50   Link #9284
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAM-Lisa View Post
>>>The last episode disapointed me when I see Yuuno with Nanoha No hope for Nanoha x Fate
"Unfortunately, Fate couldn't make her daughter's first day of school due to being on assignment (tough being in the military). So Uncle Yuuno took some time off from the Infinite Library (and brought Fate's erstwhile familiar along) to help Nanoha with the big day."

I want to trust again...

Quote:
The last pic is totally WIN
Yes, indeed, at least they can be both happy in the fanarts and fanfics... look at Fate-chan's ring in her left hand T_T

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 00:00   Link #9285
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvaphreak View Post
Spoiler for Boo:

It's like RH can read my mind
I lol'd

Quote:

>>>The last episode disapointed me when I see Yuuno with Nanoha No hope for Nanoha x Fate?
Does that pass on StrikerS last episode? if it is, you're spoiling me

Quote:
"Unfortunately, Fate couldn't make her daughter's first day of school due to being on assignment (tough being in the military). So Uncle Yuuno took some time off from the Infinite Library (and brought Fate's erstwhile familiar along) to help Nanoha with the big day."

I want to trust again...
I want to think that what TAM-Lisa posted is not true
Old 2007-09-24, 00:03   Link #9286
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
I am still surprised Elio can get away with certain things right now (In hentai, he has knocked up several Numbers and pretty much both of the Nakajima sisters and Hayate and of course his foster mom)
WHAT!?!?! , is there even a doujin that proves all this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
Nombers show-time:
Spoiler:
*saves* THANKS!!!

Quote:
What if she had died...

Spoiler:
now THAT'S what I don't wanna face

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 00:03   Link #9287
TAM-Lisa
Yuricon

Quote:

I want to trust again...

Yes, indeed, at least they can be both happy in the fanarts and fanfics... look at Fate-chan's ring in her left hand T_T

Saludos, Haru
Yeah, I knew that, but I really really want to see that scene, you know .
I heard that beddo9 tell me that in Soundtage 3, there's a soundtage "Yuuno and Nanoha in .... (I didn't remember its name) office"
I just wanna Nanoha have a day off with Fate to make their daughter's first day of school due

That's a wedding ring, right? I want to see more Nanoha x Fate. I hate to see Yuuno & Nanoha pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
I lol'd
I want to think that what TAM-Lisa posted is not true
It's true
Old 2007-09-24, 00:12   Link #9288
Shana

Quote:

It's true

I always hated that STUPID FERRET BOY <_<
Old 2007-09-24, 00:21   Link #9289
TAM-Lisa
Yuricon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post

I always hated that STUPID FERRET BOY <_<
I hate him the most in NANOHA series. Chrono seem manly than him, Yuuno looks girly.
Old 2007-09-24, 00:26   Link #9290
BPHaru

Quote:
Yeah, I knew that, but I really really want to see that scene, you know .
I heard that beddo9 tell me that in Soundtage 3, there's a soundtage "Yuuno and Nanoha in .... (I didn't remember its name) office"
I just wanna Nanoha have a day off with Fate to make their daughter's first day of school due
I don't care anymore about what does the studio since this date, but if they are going to make nanoha and yuno canon (even if that kind of decision doesn't make ANY sense from the marketing POV, their old niche was at least 100 times bigger) it will be very interesting to see the reaction of the fans in Japan and all the repercussions in the studio… as if there weren't enough yuno haters before this episode…

Saludos, Haru
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 00:30   Link #9291
Riddly
It can't be...

Quote:
After the worst episode of nanoha ever created, the artists keep releasing good stuffs:

Cute!

Do I see a ringu?

Infinite amounts of win!

Saludos, Haru
Those pictures are lovely, especially the last one. Can anyone make out the website in the bottom right corner? I was hoping to browse more artwork by him/her, but I can't read it.

Quote:
I'm confused. I thought Yuuno was just there to visit along with Arf? Yuuno is still a good friend of Nanoha, and probably wanted to support Vivio's first day of school since apparently Fate couldn't make it. How does that make it no hope for Nanoha and Fate and instantly make Nanoha and Yuuno a couple? Unless you guys are talking about something else or something I'm not aware of.
Riddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 00:32   Link #9292
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Oh my god... You guys whine worse than us when the season started.

Not so tough now when reality kicks in and the delusional fumes die down huh? Well suck it up, it was obvious that you 'people' were asking too much relationship-wise in the first place.

Oh by the way? You're going off-topic in your own ground.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 00:34   Link #9293
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
[offtopic]
@ Riddly

I salute you for being the open minded one...

@ Thread:

BUT!

reality is hard... and bites hard...

AND!

can you guys at least tag some of the pics for size? it's hard to scroll down nowadays with the tons of images loading inscreen- my powerful PC will crash one of these days- 4ch is safer to browse...

just some practical advice- to save some bandwidth.

[/offtopic]
Old 2007-09-24, 00:35   Link #9294
beddo9

Quote:

Cute!

Do I see a ringu?

Infinite amounts of win!

Saludos, Haru

ABSOLUTE WIN

Quote:

Saludos, Haru
I really want to see that happens T_T

Quote:
It's track 15 of soundstage3 :"Nanoha and Yuuno in Asura's office" AFAIK, Aneki
and It's the worst title ever
beddo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 00:35   Link #9295
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

NFers tense too much at the sight of anything threatening their perceived perfection.

It's NOT strange in the slightest for Vivio to know Yuuno in the 7 months of time-gap since regardless what everyone thinks, Nanoha and Yuuno are very good friends. We already know that Yuuno knew about Vivio in the SS.

God, that scene didn't even have a single dialog, Yuuno and Nanoha are not even alone, as Arf's there as well, not to mention there's no Takamichi-Scrya or something in Vivio's name. There's already almost 20 episodes of NFanservice to the point even fans can tell they're somewhat bloated, and 2 scenes of YuunoNanoha bothers you all that much?

And if there are those who are angry that RF6 + happy NanoFate bed is gone, it was obvious from the get-go that RF6 was not going to last, and Nanoha/Fate will be going back to before RF6 was formed, Air Force and Navy. And no, those hoping for a wedding or super-canon lock of NanoFate are delusional. Maybe if they ever intend to close Nanohaverse for good, but clearly not in StrikerS.

The point is that, there's no need to get riled up over this.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 00:52   Link #9296
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Old 2007-09-24, 00:54   Link #9297
Laura25
school days=wtf?

Send a message via MSN to Laura25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
NFers tense too much at the sight of anything threatening their perceived perfection.

It's NOT strange in the slightest for Vivio to know Yuuno in the 7 months of time-gap since regardless what everyone thinks, Nanoha and Yuuno are very good friends. We already know that Yuuno knew about Vivio in the SS.

God, that scene didn't even have a single dialog, Yuuno and Nanoha are not even alone, as Arf's there as well, not to mention there's no Takamichi-Scrya or something in Vivio's name. There's already almost 20 episodes of NFanservice to the point even fans can tell they're somewhat bloated, and 2 scenes of YuunoNanoha bothers you all that much?

And if there are those who are angry that RF6 + happy NanoFate bed is gone, it was obvious from the get-go that RF6 was not going to last, and Nanoha/Fate will be going back to before RF6 was formed, Air Force and Navy. And no, those hoping for a wedding or super-canon lock of NanoFate are delusional. Maybe if they ever intend to close Nanohaverse for good, but clearly not in StrikerS.

The point is that, there's no need to get riled up over this.
Just to be a pain....

There may not be a Takamichi-Scrya thing going on in her last name, but still, there's no Takamichi-Harlaown/Testerossa thing going on either!

We must gripe over the lack of Fate's last name to Vivio's last name!

Now that the season is over, this is something we must all feud about. So much so that this should be fully be discussed and debated about in the serious relationships thread! What last name sounds better!

Okay, back to topic, since I think this is the Image Thread... (this may or may not have been posted before)

Spoiler for Signum + Maid Outfit:

If only her hair was down...
Laura25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 01:07   Link #9298
Nirvaphreak
台灣人~囧

Send a message via MSN to Nirvaphreak
Repost?
Loli Fate-mama

Spoiler:

Spoiler for True faces:
Old 2007-09-24, 01:23   Link #9299
zoung

Quote:
Originally Posted by beddo9 View Post

ABSOLUTE WIN

I really want to see that happens T_T

It's track 15 of soundstage3 :"Nanoha and Yuuno in Asura's office" AFAIK, Aneki
and It's the worst title ever
Soundstage track name isn't tell what it is. I belive that and I will wait to listen..... Nanoha-san never mention about yuno more then "friend" and I never seen she have a new mention to yuno. I think anime haven't time too much to tell anything. Manga and Soundstage maybe tell what we want to know........

I belive that scene is like Haru-san say. That isn't seem like yuno and nanoha lovelove scene and arf still there too. I think it still have our hope with this series. - -+

zoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 01:48   Link #9300
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

New Sharmal art.

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw