AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-01-24, 20:20   Link #681
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Ah ok, thanks for the info. Gonna continue with Clannad (never fully finished, passed many times the text) or Chaos;Head. Also need to finish The Witcher 2.
Linkark07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 13:37   Link #682
Xacual

Just finished all the routes and Refrain + Epilogue.

Spoiler for Refrain:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 13:49   Link #683
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

So I just got Little Busters EX and the TLWiki english patch about a week ago and shortly after starting I couldn't stop, needless to say I've beaten Refrain now and loved the story to no end.

Spoiler for Refrain End:

I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere that TLWiki's english patch cut out all of the EX unique scenes, so that may be why I'm missing certain details.

I am really curious how to get to Kanata, Sasami, and Saya's routes after Refrain, I have played through the common route again and have noticed random differences here and there, one where Kanata says one new line. Sasami stays her usual self, and Saya didn't even appear once. There was also no new choices, from here I went on to Kurugaya's route because I had heard there is a True End for her after Refrain.

Spoiler for Kurugaya Refrain:

Spoiler for Kurugaya True End?:

In a nutshell I am curious about how to get the 3 new routes after Refrain or if you can even do them in the TLWiki translation, what exactly is the difference between Kurugaya's normal end and true end. And if what I heard about TLWiki cutting out the EX scenes is the reason I didn't see certain scenes. Like the apparant scene I mentioned with Rin and Riki kissing during the epilogue, come to think of it I never saw Rin and Riki do anything, not even hug... dissappoint face.

My ranking of the girls:
Kud/Rin >>>> Kurugaya/Haruka >>>> Komari >>>> Mio. Though in the end I really liked all of the routes, Mio was just unbelievably boring at times, especially the common route.
Kyrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 09:27   Link #684
Kakujitsu
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrok View Post
So I just got Little Busters EX and the TLWiki english patch about a week ago and shortly after starting I couldn't stop, needless to say I've beaten Refrain now and loved the story to no end.

Spoiler for Refrain End:
Spoiler:
Kakujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 18:43   Link #685
Xacual

Quote:
Spoiler for Kurugaya True End?:

In a nutshell I am curious about how to get the 3 new routes after Refrain or if you can even do them in the TLWiki translation, what exactly is the difference between Kurugaya's normal end and true end. And if what I heard about TLWiki cutting out the EX scenes is the reason I didn't see certain scenes. Like the apparant scene I mentioned with Rin and Riki kissing during the epilogue, come to think of it I never saw Rin and Riki do anything, not even hug... dissappoint face.
You can't do the 3 new routes in EX with the TL patch, they're pretty much locked.

About Kurugaya true end vs normal end,
Spoiler for Kurugaya:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-02-05, 16:13   Link #686
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

hmm thats interesting about kurugaya, it sounds plausible. and about the extra scene in refrain, im missing a ton of CGs, how much in the game actually changes post refrain? If theres enough differences I will probably play through again to see some of the new stuff.

I'm really looking forward to the day the EX content is translated, I loved the game and really wanna see the rest of whats in it.

Also a random question, on the main menu there is a music and gallery button to view all your stuff right, but within that theres a menu to view "scenes" but even after beating the game none of them are unlocked. What exactly is that?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2012-02-05, 16:21   Link #687
Jao
panchi~

Quote:
Also a random question, on the main menu there is a music and gallery button to view all your stuff right, but within that theres a menu to view "scenes" but even after beating the game none of them are unlocked. What exactly is that?
From other eroge, I assume scenes of a 'H' nature.
Hiding behind tinted glasses and doors.
Jao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 16:21   Link #688
Xacual

Quote:
hmm thats interesting about kurugaya, it sounds plausible. and about the extra scene in refrain, im missing a ton of CGs, how much in the game actually changes post refrain? If theres enough differences I will probably play through again to see some of the new stuff.

Well you should have mostly every cg by the time you complete all the routes, I think I was missing 6 or so after doing Refrain. Still missing the stupid Komari panty shot variations.

Scenes are EX content, aka the sex scenes.

Old 2012-02-05, 17:24   Link #689
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

I seriously only have around 60ish% after beating refrain, and while im fairly sure a large chunk of those are from the EX routes, theres atleast 3 for each base girl that i dont have as well as random variations missing.

Also yeah I figured the H-Scenes were in that menu, just confirming

I'm also missing a sizable chunk of the soundtrack. I could post screenshots if anyone cares to see.

Old 2012-02-05, 17:45   Link #690
Xacual

Quote:
I seriously only have around 60ish% after beating refrain, and while im fairly sure a large chunk of those are from the EX routes, theres atleast 3 for each base girl that i dont have as well as random variations missing.

Also yeah I figured the H-Scenes were in that menu, just confirming

I'm also missing a sizable chunk of the soundtrack. I could post screenshots if anyone cares to see.
From original LB you should have 45 in the soundtrack I think that's the right number. Also the cgs you are missing for each base girl are probably the sex scene ones.

Old 2012-02-05, 18:10   Link #691
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

I only have 38 songs if I counted correctly, and here are some screenshots of my CG gallery.

Old 2012-02-05, 18:17   Link #692
Xacual

The only cg I can recognize you're missing was the Sasami one. That one is a pretty easy replay to get to though. It's mentioned with Kud route here.

http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php...B!:Walkthrough

Old 2012-02-05, 18:27   Link #693
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

oh sweet, yeah I used that guide when I played through the game, I never did the muscle revolution route but I don't plan to inless it has a special CG, however I will go ahead now and do the Sasami CG. thanks also if you noticed im missing some variations for certain scenes, one that comes to mind is Kud's final CG where shes in the sailor uniform at the school gate.

Old 2012-02-05, 18:30   Link #694
Xacual

Quote:
oh sweet, yeah I used that guide when I played through the game, I never did the muscle revolution route but I don't plan to inless it has a special CG, however I will go ahead now and do the Sasami CG. thanks also if you noticed im missing some variations for certain scenes, one that comes to mind is Kud's final CG where shes in the sailor uniform at the school gate.
There's only 2 CGs for that in the original LB.

Old 2012-02-05, 18:54   Link #695
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

okay cool, I just got that sasami CG, btw in Refrain when you replay it and Riki and Rin kiss etc, is that a new CG?

Can't wait for EX to be translated, really wanna check out the new paths especially Kanata's.

Old 2012-02-05, 22:40   Link #696
Balzac
Assistant Professor

For your soundtrack concerns, if you're playing EX there are a number of background music only available in the three routes (most especially in the Saya route).
Old 2012-02-11, 21:24   Link #697
Eater of All
NOM

Finished Little Busters! The game certainly feels very different compared to Clannad, or probably even Kanon and Air, but I'm glad that it retains the magic of Key. It still manages to make me love and feel for all of its characters, especially the muscle idiot, crybaby Kengo, Rin, and Brosuke. Damn that one scene in Refrain was emotional.

In terms of individual routes (excluding Rin and Refrain), I like Mio and Haruka the best. The former felt, as someone described in this thread, very poetic, while the latter had some pretty powerful raw emotion. Kud and Kurugaya's had some rather strange twists that I didn't know how to react to at times, but there were good moments too. Komari's route was just... mediocre, unfortunately.

I'm a tad confused about something though:

Spoiler for HEAVY spoiler, do not open before finishing Refrain:
Old 2012-02-11, 21:39   Link #698
Balzac
Assistant Professor

That's the thing with Key, you never really know what's going on (answering your spoiler question). Certainly you can stick to any view about what's really going on, but generally it's expected that the "heroine routes" happen "there" and that, as revealed in Ecstasy

Spoiler for the secret:
Old 2012-02-12, 21:25   Link #699
Eater of All
NOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balzac View Post
That's the thing with Key, you never really know what's going on (answering your spoiler question). Certainly you can stick to any view about what's really going on, but generally it's expected that the "heroine routes" happen "there" and that, as revealed in Ecstasy

Spoiler for the secret:
I see; figured it's not really meant to be scrutinized like a sci-fi story. It's still a neat use of the medium though.
Old 2012-02-24, 20:27   Link #700
Hagges01
Special UFO Hunter

finished "refrain" just now, no words to describe it, but still a little confused, the english patch cover the 3 ex routes too? or just the normal ones

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel