AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-14, 23:01   Link #13161
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Erm no, what Aleister meant was that Fiamma's method rely on the theory of Christianity (legends and myths), doesn't mean Fiamma is required to be a perfect example of a good christian.
This.
Consider what Fiamma is trying to achieve ultimately lies beyond the Christianity. Trying to reach it using Christian theory and methodology only leads to failure.
Fiamma cease to be a Christian the moment he came up with Project Bethlehem.
Old 2011-08-14, 23:09   Link #13162
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
This.
Consider what Fiamma is trying to achieve ultimately lies beyond the Christianity. Trying to reach it using Christian theory and methodology only leads to failure.
Fiamma cease to be a Christian the moment he came up with Project Bethlehem.
So because Fiamma got into a point where he stepped beyond the Christianism but didn't take the next step to get out of there, could it be that with the Norse style influence from Ollerus (half-assed Magic God), can Fiamma reach another level? I saw the norse magic playing a prominent foreshadowing role bit by bit (Odin's spear) so thats what I'm expecting.
Old 2011-08-14, 23:13   Link #13163
tsunade666

people are overloading the server of BT. Now it's down again and I can't read the update

I wonder how many view count does Index have already....
Old 2011-08-14, 23:31   Link #13164
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
So because Fiamma got into a point where he stepped beyond the Christianism but didn't take the next step to get out of there, could it be that with the Norse style influence from Ollerus (half-assed Magic God), can Fiamma reach another level? I saw the norse magic playing a prominent foreshadowing role bit by bit (Odin's spear) so thats what I'm expecting.
Nay, if anything I believe using Norse magic is a step backwards- There's a reason why monotheism rules the current Religious Scene.

To put it in the words of Birdway, Fiamma needed to learn to write with his left foot.
Old 2011-08-14, 23:37   Link #13165
arson88

NT Volume2 Chapter3 Currently 9,693 times.
Old 2011-08-14, 23:49   Link #13166
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Nay, if anything I believe using Norse magic is a step backwards- There's a reason why monotheism rules the current Religious Scene.

To put it in the words of Birdway, Fiamma needed to learn to write with his left foot.
Nah, I don't mean he has to step only on Norse magic but using it as example to try different things from Chritianism, hey, Ollerus lost to someone called Odinus out there, and again, there must be a reason for why Kamachi is using this style lately.
Old 2011-08-14, 23:51   Link #13167
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
people are overloading the server of BT. Now it's down again and I can't read the update

I wonder how many view count does Index have already....
At the end of this month, I believe we would have more than 1.9 million views (right now, we're standing at 1.83 million, but then again, when we were finishing the first part, views per day exceeded 10k).

Also, just a heads-up to everyone, there's a little terminology guideline page on B-T with regards to Index, so what I agreed on will be posted there. But since B-T is down, I can't show the link...
Old 2011-08-15, 00:08   Link #13168
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
What do you mean? That's absolutely no way that would happen... Right?

2 months? It wasn't that long since vol 16 right?

Even Evil has standards.

I was thinking more of-

Accelerator: Explanations are troublesome, you just need to know she's staying with us.

Last Order: Gyaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! Misaka’s position was taken!! says Misaka as Misaka trembles!

Worst: Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! Misaka doesn’t care about him, so why!?

-You know... Since she is technically his daughter as well.
Wait....like that and you have to bring Saiai in as well...
Old 2011-08-15, 00:13   Link #13169
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Well the apex they are trying to reach is the pure state of existence beyond any earthly religions so I doubt Norse magic will help much

And why is BT DOWN....I WANT TO UPLOAD STUFF DAMMIT

Must be all the Index refreshing...
Old 2011-08-15, 02:10   Link #13170
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

New parts released.

Mugino is a tactless idiot.

Edit:

Added to her TVtropes article under Comedic Sociopathy.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-08-15, 02:23   Link #13171
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Nah, I don't mean he has to step only on Norse magic but using it as example to try different things from Chritianism, hey, Ollerus lost to someone called Odinus out there, and again, there must be a reason for why Kamachi is using this style lately.
I do agree that Norse magic is getting important. It seems Kamachi is trying to tie the God of Magic with Norse mages.
I do not think Norse magic can assist Fiamma, but I do believe Fiamma has something to gain if the secret on the God of Magic is revealed.
Old 2011-08-15, 02:34   Link #13172
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Most likely how to stabilize or make a new physical hand for himself like with Index's grimoires
Old 2011-08-15, 02:53   Link #13173
Flere821
Lurker

After reading up to Ch3 Pt9, I'm surprised Touma haven't commented on Shiage's harem of sorts... or is he just that dense that when it comes to female followers of other people as well?
Old 2011-08-15, 03:29   Link #13174
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
After reading up to Ch3 Pt9, I'm surprised Touma haven't commented on Shiage's harem of sorts... or is he just that dense that when it comes to female followers of other people as well?
What do you mean? Isn't it normal for guys to be surrounded by girls ?

This is the world that Kamijou Touma knows.

Actually I was expecting him to go, 'what a lucky guy, i wish i could have a harem as well...."

That would really send people over the edge
Old 2011-08-15, 04:33   Link #13175
Ashaman

Quote:

Actually I was expecting him to go, 'what a lucky guy, i wish i could have a harem as well...."

If he actually said that, Tsuchimikado and Aogami would magically scientifically appear and beat him to death while everyone looks on muttering "What an idiot"
Old 2011-08-15, 06:21   Link #13176
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Speaking of Tsuchimikado... I was right in guessing that this change wouldn't really affect him has he's still in bed with Necessarius and that side of the world.

I was wrong in guessing that Eztali would return to his Cabal and sort out some issues.

I expected Awaki to get along with her comrades again, just wish they would actually give them names -_-

But now I wonder... After that talk with Tsuchimikado... What are the odds the four of them actually becoming friends ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Wait....like that and you have to bring Saiai in as well...
If that's what it takes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Must be all the Index refreshing...
Baka-tsuki ain't never seen action like this before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
You know, Rubix foresaw this outcome months ago
Old 2011-08-15, 06:25   Link #13177
Syed_Seinaru_Migi

Quote:

I think touma didn't really care about other guy Harem ..he already has its own Harem...LOL...didn't aware of.......
Old 2011-08-15, 07:35   Link #13178
Drifting Wolf

Well, Touma probably knows better than to comment on Shiage's... erm... followers.

By the way, Chaos2Frozen, who is the chick in your sig O.O
Old 2011-08-15, 07:51   Link #13179
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post

New parts released.

Edit:

Added to her TVtropes article under Comedic Sociopathy.
I find it funny that you are saying that. Seems like Kamachi has a method of spying into our thoughts, because I believe someone called it before she said it...

Someone: LOL I know what she's gonna say when she meets Fremea. It be...

NT 2 Mugino: "Hi I'm the girl who killed your older sister lol"

Guy who called it: DAMN IT KAMACHI YOU STOLE MY THOUGHTS :O

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-08-15, 07:52   Link #13180
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Not to mention the prediction that Misaka Mikoto will turn up drunk in NT2.

It turns out that it is Touma who turned up drunk.

Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen