Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-07-05, 12:34   Link #801
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
Then, no humor is missed from that part. The supposed requirement are pride level, experience point and SP. The only possible humor is her commenting about the changes. She already has a conversation which she is not suppose to have on a tree.
it was worth a small joke. she was seriously shocked and annoyed that her stats fell down to only 5. it was a notable joke on my part. it also explained why Ariel was fighting the dragons in the lower labyrinth for days. Guli-guli prevented Ariel from eating the dragons and sent her to use abyss magic on Wakaba. those dragons that werent eaten served to give Wakaba the energy to evolve. there were many times she was "outraged" her stats were so low. maybe the writers got tired of that joke??

i can see them cutting that joke from the anime to fit all the other events into ep24 but who doesnt love a spider that freaks out once in a while.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-07, 03:12   Link #802
TURI123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
She doesn't though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
You are basically refusing to accept reality because it doesn't fit your narrative. While glossed over in the anime I've shown you Kumoko's inner reasoning and it is not what you are claim it to be. She killed the guards on reflex as they attacked her first. She was going after the bandits primarily to protect Sophia although she did see the advantages of helping the town and getting xp. The xp was not the driving force. Even if xp was her driving force innocent people are not good sources of it so it's far less useful to go after them than hunt bandits or monsters.

First, my apologies for the late response.

And she also attacks and kills people that were close to zero danger to her when they try to run on their life.

Can we just agree not to agree about Kumoko and end this? I mean we standing in place in this discussion.
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-08, 19:43   Link #803
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURI123456 View Post
First, my apologies for the late response.

And she also attacks and kills people that were close to zero danger to her when they try to run on their life.

Can we just agree not to agree about Kumoko and end this? I mean we standing in place in this discussion.
I agree that we are unlikely to agree about our oppinions, but the problem is that you keep posting objectively wrong facts to validate your oppinion, like when did the event you mentioned now take place? It's like your oppinion of Kumoko makes you change events to fit your oppinion.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-09, 06:12   Link #804
kari-no-sugata II

Given how popular Arachne form Kumoko is I'm surprised they delayed her introduction until the last possible moment. Surely it would have helped with merchandising sales to have her come earlier...?

Images
Arachne Kumoko merch
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-09, 10:32   Link #805
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Given how popular Arachne form Kumoko is I'm surprised they delayed her introduction until the last possible moment. Surely it would have helped with merchandising sales to have her come earlier...?

Images
Arachne Kumoko merch
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
LOL try explaining that purchase to your parents. Half spider half human is a more unique for. I wonder when her new human form will be released.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-09, 11:01   Link #806
TURI123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znail View Post
I agree that we are unlikely to agree about our oppinions, but the problem is that you keep posting objectively wrong facts to validate your oppinion, like when did the event you mentioned now take place? It's like your oppinion of Kumoko makes you change events to fit your oppinion.
I didn't do that!
Although I do personality interpret Kumoko's character and her personality I didn't invent things that didn't happen! If something is unclear it because of my bad English (and again I apologize about this).
About the attacks, it happens in episode 10 (in the Anime) when Kumoko was the first to attacks the adventurers/soldiers and they try to escape, Kumoko also kills the people that try to run from her the group could do to Kumoko close to zero damage, and they weren't dangerous to her but she also kills the people that try to run from her.
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-10, 20:36   Link #807
Alchemist007
*Author

Certainly a hell of a season finale. Terminators, vampires, and personality clones.