AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 21 23.60%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 26.97%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 28 31.46%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 11.24%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 6.74%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-24, 21:50   Link #141
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

I must say, Shana II has definitely killed off a lot of the characters' brain cells. Almost all of the characters seem more foolish, and more dense than ever before. Yuiji has at least always been a bit dense, so his demeanor is comprehensible to me.

On the subject of character denseness, what gets me is that they have one episode about the suspicion of Konoe and suddenly it all disappears. This is like bad dramatic irony put in front of us. And remember when Yuiji said something was weird about the mansion...? What ever happened to that, is this a plot hole?
Old 2008-01-24, 22:04   Link #142
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
On the subject of character denseness, what gets me is that they have one episode about the suspicion of Konoe and suddenly it all disappears. This is like bad dramatic irony put in front of us. And remember when Yuiji said something was weird about the mansion...? What ever happened to that, is this a plot hole?
They basically just put it behind them. They decide she's normal and leaves it as that.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-01-27, 05:30   Link #143
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Thank dango that the real Pheles wasn't stopped from trying to regain Johan from the walk around the festival. If that was able to turn her, they should hold all world conferences there
Old 2008-01-27, 06:10   Link #144
charizardpal
灼眼の

I mentioned this earlier, but how was it that Shana caused Yoshida to float away from that window? I mean literally float.... Because in season one Yuji had to grab hold of Shana when they were flying.

「心でなくちゃ、よく見えない。もののなかみは、目では見えない、ってこと。」
Old 2008-01-27, 08:54   Link #145
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizardpal View Post
I mentioned this earlier, but how was it that Shana caused Yoshida to float away from that window? I mean literally float.... Because in season one Yuji had to grab hold of Shana when they were flying.
She got an upgrade. By sending another objects density into Yuji's head he becomes denser and the object is able to float
Old 2008-01-27, 17:11   Link #146
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
She got an upgrade. By sending another objects density into Yuji's head he becomes denser and the object is able to float
Oh LOL

And on that same note as well, did Shana intentionally make Yuji's dense as well back in season 1 just so he could grab her?

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2008-01-28, 04:21   Link #147
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
Oh LOL

And on that same note as well, did Shana intentionally make Yuji's dense as well back in season 1 just so he could grab her?
OOOo very good point. Nothing better then having someone hang on for dear life to get a bit of skin contact
Old 2008-01-29, 04:37   Link #148
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I found Episode 14 to be a bit slow in parts, but that was to be expected with it being a largely aftermath episode.

The ending of Episode 14, though, was great - it reminded me of all the wonderful twists and turns and cliff-hangers of Season 1 that had been missing a bit up until the last couple of Season 2 episodes.

Overall, a very solid 8/10.
Closed Thread