AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 3 12.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 28.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 28.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 12.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-06, 11:23   Link #21
Sixth
Hu Tao

is good men doesn't exist on Louise's world? If not, then why is every girls lusting for Saito so badly?
Old 2012-02-06, 13:48   Link #22
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
is good men doesn't exist on Louise's world? If not, then why is every girls lusting for Saito so badly?
Remember what Tabitha's said to Louise: "If you don't want him, I'll take him"? I take that as a sign that they're trying to find out if the feelings Louise ans Saitou have for each other are genuine.

From very early on, I got the impression that Louise has an inferiority complex and that it prevents her from truly expressing her feelings. I also think she is scared of truly committing herself to Saitou, so the other girls try to convince her that she shouldn't let go of what she has now, because there is no shortage of competition and they're all eager to give Saitou the happiness Louise could give him if she really wants to.

Saitou's resolve was quite clear. Even though he got kissed by none other than Queen Henrietta, he was visually upset by it and felt like he was betraying Louise. Henrietta noticed this, hence why she didn't press on when she had the chance. Tabitha was even bolder by declaring Louise an ultimatum – love him or lose him.

The only girl who hasn't got the message yet is Tiffania, so I can see her making one last move to find out both what she feels for him and if he's indeed her familiar now (because if he is, then Louise will have to pull out all stops to get him back).

Of course, I may just be overthinking it and that it's just a case of "All girls like heroic men".
Old 2012-02-06, 18:14   Link #23
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Remember what Tabitha's said to Louise: "If you don't want him, I'll take him"? I take that as a sign that they're trying to find out if the feelings Louise ans Saitou have for each other are genuine.

From very early on, I got the impression that Louise has an inferiority complex and that it prevents her from truly expressing her feelings. I also think she is scared of truly committing herself to Saitou, so the other girls try to convince her that she shouldn't let go of what she has now, because there is no shortage of competition and they're all eager to give Saitou the happiness Louise could give him if she really wants to.

Saitou's resolve was quite clear. Even though he got kissed by none other than Queen Henrietta, he was visually upset by it and felt like he was betraying Louise. Henrietta noticed this, hence why she didn't press on when she had the chance. Tabitha was even bolder by declaring Louise an ultimatum – love him or lose him.

The only girl who hasn't got the message yet is Tiffania, so I can see her making one last move to find out both what she feels for him and if he's indeed her familiar now (because if he is, then Louise will have to pull out all stops to get him back).

Of course, I may just be overthinking it and that it's just a case of "All girls like heroic men".
at first, Saito is only Louise's tsukaima... that's why Louise can act bossy and tsun-tsun toward him because she is more superior than him.
But as the story progress, Louise started to feel inferior because of Saito's status... I think Henrietta's feeling plays part in giving Saito a boost of popularity... Maybe the main reason why Tabitha said that to her is because she want to give Louise more confidence since she will compete against two queens...

yeah... that's what we need from a harem... fighting for a guy.... (it's a dream for all men)
Old 2012-02-07, 02:01   Link #24
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
If you could spoiler it, would you enumerate the differences between this and the novels?
I don't remember enough of it to give a clear comparison. I might have wrote a novel summary of the volume before, but not sure. It's been a while.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2012-02-07, 14:18   Link #25
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
Because it seems Henrietta is OK with being Saito's mistress while he's married to Louise. Totally backwards. She's the queen and she would tolerate being the sinful one because she knows that if she abused her power to be with Saito, he'd never love her.

They're aiming for an anime original end. Might as well increase the level of WMGs to eleven.
I agree with this .
Old 2012-02-07, 22:28   Link #26
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

You are all thinking about this too much. "Survival of the fittest"
Saito, being the alpha male, is being sought after by many females of the same species looking to reproduce (reproducing with a "fit" partner will increase the chances of the offspring's survival).
I say marry Louise if he wants, but a a man has a duty to ensure the survival of the species Conclusion? Go bang as many as he needs to but Louise should be proud that he is hers on paper.

PS: This was just my jealous ranting. Please continue on with your educated guesses on educated matters. Thank you.
Old 2012-02-08, 01:05   Link #27
Unknown Soldier
:D

Every time Louise and Saito kiss now all I can do is DAWWWWWWWW...
Old 2012-02-08, 03:19   Link #28
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I still don't understand how other guys see a "harem" as something to be envious of... all I see is a lot of lack of sleep over the girls' fighting. Love triangles would be messy enough, but when you've got more than 3 different girls vying for a monogamous relationship.... ugh. Nothing but headaches and heartaches. And screeching catfights. Good for popcorn consumption, but not peace of mind.

But of course Saito is too much of a pussy to just say NO to the other girls, so Louise has to suffer for it. That being said, she's way to insecure. I can't blame her considering Saito's obsession with big boobs, but c'mon. He DIED for her. I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Most of the time.
Old 2012-02-08, 10:12   Link #29
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I still don't understand how other guys see a "harem" as something to be envious of... all I see is a lot of lack of sleep over the girls' fighting. Love triangles would be messy enough, but when you've got more than 3 different girls vying for a monogamous relationship.... ugh. Nothing but headaches and heartaches. And screeching catfights. Good for popcorn consumption, but not peace of mind.

But of course Saito is too much of a pussy to just say NO to the other girls, so Louise has to suffer for it. That being said, she's way to insecure. I can't blame her considering Saito's obsession with big boobs, but c'mon. He DIED for her. I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Most of the time.
Well, I put most of the blame on Louise, it's either she abuses him or blows him up. And Saito has to suffer because of Louise's overly pride as a noble or her inferior complex. And next, EVERY time there's a conflict about their love, Louise runs away and ends up being abducted, putting the lives around her at risk just to save her. I'd say just pick one of the princesses, Tiffania or Siesta and it would be a good end.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2012-02-08, 20:25   Link #30
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

If they haven't concluded already that Saito is not Tiffa's familiar. Then the above post might actually lead to one of those situations.
Old 2012-02-11, 02:11   Link #31
Calca
Expressionless

"My other self is saying your feelings don't matter."

The fact that Henreitta would use her position as queen to force Saito to do "certain things" is quite surprising.

Even she isn't immune to lust.
Old 2012-02-11, 07:53   Link #32
Diveman

I'm actually pissed at saito, he should have taken Henrietta, I mean...she's the freaking queen of like...everything? plus she's hot and cute. Stupid boy
Old 2012-02-11, 15:23   Link #33
ookamigirl

Hot spring fun times ^^
Tabitha sure isn't a shy girl LOL
Louise made sure he payed for it too.
That guy sure is as popular with the girls as ever.
This anime really is fun to watch.

My Blog --> ookami
Closed Thread