AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 2 11.11%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 38.89%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 27.78%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 5.56%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-28, 05:56   Link #21
Sixth
Hu Tao

I wonder...is Nerval finally completed his colony body?

Damn teaser....why they just don't show us how it look like from Nami's view?
Old 2009-05-28, 08:32   Link #22
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
IMO-channnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

And GOD that PRICK nami!! How could she successful killed Honoka & Takane!?

*speechless*

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2009-05-28 at 09:20.
Old 2009-05-28, 11:45   Link #23
cynicalicious
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
IMO-channnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

And GOD that PRICK nami!! How could she successful killed Honoka & Takane!?

*speechless*
Huh? Other way around. She didn't. They're both fine. She, OTOH, ate part of Takane's ship... in a bad place... and went all a-splode. Apparently even in the future, it's a bad idea to lose your suit in a vacuum...
Old 2009-05-28, 12:05   Link #24
owq

After all, it's Sunrise here..
Spoiler for potato:
Old 2009-05-28, 12:06   Link #25
suguru
京都 ikitai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalicious View Post
Huh? Other way around. She didn't. They're both fine. She, OTOH, ate part of Takane's ship... in a bad place... and went all a-splode. Apparently even in the future, it's a bad idea to lose your suit in a vacuum...
I wonder if Nami's really dead though - I was sure we'd see a Nami vs Akiha fight to the death at some point towards the end of the series.

It sucks navis can't remote control shuttles though, Imo-chan was one of my favorite characters, especially when she'd verbally beat Leopard down.
Old 2009-05-28, 13:54   Link #26
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Navi will return with a damaged Dynames Gundam and an eyepatch!

But seriously...we know only a little amount of the world of Sora Kake. Why they didn't mention ussomething about the whole government and other things?

Anyways Nami became even more "mysterious"(i mean her role in the story). She don't sides with Nerval so clearly as it seemed and she has the power to eliminate Nerval's "mind control". The only thing is sure that she hates Akiha to the core(final boss maybe?).
Seems like Sunrise rushes another pairing as usual(Shigure-Kannagi)
Old 2009-05-28, 16:07   Link #27
cynicalicious
I like pie.

Yeah, Nami went from indifferent sibling to psychotic pretty quickly. She wasn't ever really on anyone's side, except her own. When Nerval offered her power, she was cool with it, because all she really wanted to do was kick people around, and blow stuff up. I'm not really sure what her specific damage was, but... *shrug*

Maybe we'll see the potato again... if *someone* remembered to back her up properly... but the someone in question has all of the attention span of road gravel. She's cute, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I don't get how she's supposed to save the universe. Seriously.

I'm just watching to see how out there the ending winds up, and what random objects get pulled out of random orifices to create random plot twists.

I prefer my plots to be more straightforward, to be honest, which is why this series is so disappointing. The third group of people coming out of thin air just really was the last straw.

I really enjoyed it at first, too, but nobody ever really developed as a character, save for maybe Itsuki. Everyone else just sort of remained a hollow stereotype, which is too bad.
Old 2009-05-28, 16:22   Link #28
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I think some people are still taking this show way WAY too seriously. It's quite obvious it was never meant to be that kind of deep character development type show. It has just enough of a plot to push the zany funness of it all along. Kind of like Basquash.
Old 2009-05-29, 01:55   Link #29
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Damn, I'm EAGER to find out NEXT!!

Has Nami Gone Insane? Can Nerval Be stopped? Is this beginning of the end in the universe?

The answer is:- We have to find out. Too much information to me.
Old 2009-05-29, 08:13   Link #30
FateAnomaly

I always wondered why in the ed imo chan is dressed like a spirit. I guess this episode explains it. She is my fav char in the show, i hope she can make a reappearance.

For all the ineptness of Nami at least she did something good. It seems like Takane is freed from Nerval's mark.

Is it just me or does Kagura seems like a willing accomplice to Nerval?
Old 2009-05-29, 22:17   Link #31
Fishfood1

does anyone think that after this episode that the shishidos and nerval face a real enemy, thus force to ally each other and have the brain colonies understand humans and work together? otherwise it looks like a three way fight.

roof>bed
Old 2009-05-30, 00:01   Link #32
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
does anyone think that after this episode that the shishidos and nerval face a real enemy, thus force to ally each other and have the brain colonies understand humans and work together? otherwise it looks like a three way fight.
Yeah..It seem that Nerval isn't much a final villain.

Heck, Nerval itself even question about his existence and the fate things in episode 19 or 20.

plus, Nerval seem trying his best to understand human nature...he even take his time to cook and treat Nami and everyone.

As I can see, He actually care about his "pawn"...it is really different from what I have being imagined about his character during his first appearance at Episode 6 or 7.
Old 2009-05-30, 10:53   Link #33
owq

Actually, I like Nerval.. I think he's more developed than most of the side characters. LOL
Old 2009-05-30, 15:12   Link #34
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by owq View Post
Actually, I like Nerval.. I think he's more developed than most of the side characters. LOL
That tends to happen when you are a major character who has a huge impact on what goes on in a series. It would have been more odd if it were the other way around.
Old 2009-05-31, 00:22   Link #35
owq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
That tends to happen when you are a major character who has a huge impact on what goes on in a series. It would have been more odd if it were the other way around.
That's true.. But there are many "villains" in other series, who are not so developed..
Old 2009-05-31, 19:37   Link #36
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Im curious on what happent too Takane and Nami, I mean Takane gave Nami a big blow too the stomach enough too cough up blood, and then a bright light and Takane suprised then we see the mark disappear.
Old 2009-05-31, 21:28   Link #37
Tom Bombadil

Judging by the opening, Takane goes back to the good side and Nami stays to be evil. This way we'll have two pairs of show downs in the final episodes.
Old 2009-05-31, 21:42   Link #38
Fishfood1

opening is nice and all, but they're not always trust worthy. i mean i don't think the OP hinted a possible third side, yet we have a third side.

although nami vs akiha is quite obvious, and if nami actually died already, then it's kinda lame to end the rivalry like 4 or 5 episodes early.

roof>bed
Old 2009-06-01, 01:49   Link #39
FateAnomaly

I think Takane will save Nami since she is her sister after all.
Old 2009-06-01, 01:52   Link #40
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
I am the only one who thinks it's just Nami's "awakening"? She can't be dead after something like that. Welll...it could fit her a bit(pitiable girl has a futile and lame death)
Closed Thread