Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-04, 11:48   Link #3061
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Gino's so weird and random I could see him helping Lelouch in the end just because he feels like it.
Heh, perhaps . And what a shock this would be for Suzaku; his friends in the KoR betraying him and Britannia for the OotBK!
Old 2008-07-04, 11:54   Link #3062
v1nx

Send a message via ICQ to v1nx
HQ OP "World's End" http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=g3a7uQT3W1A
Old 2008-07-04, 12:01   Link #3063
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Gino's so weird and random I could see him helping Lelouch in the end just because he feels like it.
Nah. Gino's loyal to the emperor. Certainly he's laid back, but he's not a live/let live kinda guy. If Anya switches (and I'm gonna doubt it until it happens, for which I'm actually rooting), it'll likely be an upcoming Gino v. Anya battle (Trisan v. Mordred). Now that I'd wanna see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I bet Diethard would love the news that Zero is a forsaken Britannian prince back to destroy the country that rejected him. He'd probably die of a joygasm of epic magnitude for such a great twist in his story before giving away who Zero is to the others.
The innermost circle of the Black Knights is already aware Zero's Brittannian. Whether they (excepting Kallen) know he's vengeful for a specific reason's anybody's guess.

As per matchups, here's how I see some characters' skill level:
Kallen=KoO
Todou=Gino
Xingke=Suzaku
Holy Swords=Anya
Old 2008-07-04, 12:03   Link #3064
Dream_Traveller
Banned

In the case of Anya...note that she hasn't had the chance to show her true skill because of interruptions (Kallen and C.C.). I think Turn 16 will be good for her...
Old 2008-07-04, 12:07   Link #3065
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
In the case of Anya...note that she hasn't had the chance to show her true skill because of interruptions (Kallen and C.C.). I think Turn 16 will be good for her...
"True skill"? Hah! All her machine's got is a fat ass, world-class shields and a few big guns. She's had at least two battles in which to demonstrate her "skills" which pale in comparison to the likes of Gino, Suzaku and Kallen.
Old 2008-07-04, 12:07   Link #3066
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
As per matchups, here's how I see some characters' skill level:
Kallen=KoO
I love Kallen, but as good as the Knight of One? no way.
Old 2008-07-04, 12:09   Link #3067
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
Believe it.
Old 2008-07-04, 12:10   Link #3068
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

If anything it would be more like Xingke and the Knight of One, Toudou and Suzaku and Kallen and Gino.
Old 2008-07-04, 12:14   Link #3069
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
It's not exactly exceptional skills those that KOR have, sure they got abilities but give me an awesome Knightmare with all the upgrades in the world and i'll kick Hercules's ass as well.
Old 2008-07-04, 12:19   Link #3070
Seazn
One of the few

Send a message via MSN to Seazn
Quote:
Believe it.

Quote:
If anything it would be more like Xingke and the Knight of One, Toudou and Suzaku and Kallen and Gino.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
It's not exactly exceptional skills those that KOR have, sure they got abilities but give me an awesome Knightmare with all the upgrades in the world and i'll kick Hercules's ass as well.
The higher the level of the Knightmare Frame, the more skill it requires to pilot.
Old 2008-07-04, 12:19   Link #3071
Ypocaramel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
KOR1's role is as political as it is military. At this point we don't even know how knights advance in ranks - is it purely Charles's decision, or is it based on fighting skill or court politics ... ?
Old 2008-07-04, 12:20   Link #3072
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Except that Both Gino and Todou were a match for Xingke. Xingke's skill is exceptional, but mostly in the short run when complemented by strategery. In terms of a straight prolonged rumble, he's got quite a few superiors. Not to mention his acquisition (the Shenhu) is darn near worthless without a good pilot and a long duration.
Old 2008-07-04, 12:22   Link #3073
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seazn View Post

The higher level the of the Knightmare Frame, the more skill it requires to pilot.
Sure but the higher lever, the higher the ass kicking. And that is exactly the reason i admire Kallen's abilities and reflexes, with the old Guren she was like
b ++ vs a {as KOR a} and yet she still managed to defend herself.
Old 2008-07-04, 12:23   Link #3074
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
"True skill"? Hah! All her machine's got is a fat ass, world-class shields and a few big guns. She's had at least two battles in which to demonstrate her "skills" which pale in comparison to the likes of Gino, Suzaku and Kallen.
See outside the Liliputian picture to which you confine your view. She's a Rounds pilot. And, as said, interruptions. Had Kallen or C.C. not interfered, she would have done a whole lot more.
Old 2008-07-04, 12:25   Link #3075
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Sure but the higher lever, the higher the ass kicking. And that is exactly the reason i admire Kallen's abilities and reflexes, with the old Guren she was like
How true, back in season 1, she was fighting well even with a crippled old Glasgow.
Old 2008-07-04, 12:26   Link #3076
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:

The higher level the of the Knightmare Frame, the more skill it requires to pilot.
No you dont you just need a keyboard
Old 2008-07-04, 12:28   Link #3077
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
See outside the Liliputian picture to which you confine your view.
That's just plain evil. Not exactly ad hominem, yet nevertheless unjustified.

Quote:
She's a Rounds pilot.
QED! Ergo...?

Quote:
And, as said, interruptions. Had Kallen or C.C. not interfered, she would have done a whole lot more.
"Interfered"? Excuse me, but double-teaming and winning a confrontation is not an "interference."
Old 2008-07-04, 12:38   Link #3078
Seazn
One of the few

Send a message via MSN to Seazn
Quote:
All I can remember about the Guren MK-II was the supreme Radiation Surge that could kill everything at close range.
Her dodging abilities and speed were great, but only because the Guren has supreme speed See what I'm getting at? With a regular Burai, she wouldn't be able to dodge like that.

Quote:
See outside the Liliputian picture to which you confine your view. She's a Rounds pilot. And, as said, interruptions. Had Kallen or C.C. not interfered, she would have done a whole lot more.
I disagree. By the looks of it, the Modred is just a spam and camp KFM. It hardly moves, has a supreme shield, shoots that Stark Hadron Cannon from long-range (which has an auto lock on ability) and that spamming hadron-like thing that comes out from every corner of its frame at close-range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
How true, back in season 1, she was fighting well even with a crippled old Glasgow.
Really? I only saw her beating OTHER low class KMFs. None of them were above the Glasgow's level not to mention she was following Lelouch's commands for the majority of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
No you dont you just need a keyboard
But then you'd need supreme typing skill/speed like Lelouch
Old 2008-07-04, 12:45   Link #3079
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Alright, it was unjustified, but it's just my opinion that she has more skill than she's currently shown. Apologies for my phrasing, sorry, and I know I could have put it differently, but it's just my personal view.
Old 2008-07-04, 12:47   Link #3080
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
All I can remember about the Guren MK-II was the supreme Radiation Surge that could kill everything at close range.
Her dodging abilities and speed were great, but only because the Guren has supreme speed See what I'm getting at? With a regular Burai, she wouldn't be able to dodge like that.
Give Suzaku and Anya a regular one and we'll see then. "^^
I'm not trying to disagree here, i also believe that KOR have great abilities {thus they are KOR} but from my pov Kallen has nothing to be jealous and afraid of.
It's because we're used to see KOR in the big shining kick-ass abilities Knightmares always like ready to strike and that is why a lot of people hold them higher. You ask me, Kallen has the exact same abilities as an honorable KOR member.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories