AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-03, 18:28   Link #12341
UNDER_LINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Isn't it still abit too early for that as well? I'll give it around weekend the least....
Yes it is. I expect Sunday or Monday, but hey, there's other stuff that I want to get, so might as well look out for NT2 just in case of the odd chance that someone decides to sell it way too early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
So, in order to ease our Index drugged minds, what is everyone's top reason for looking forward to this new novel? The girls? The fights? The madness? The want to troll others?
The girls trolling the guys.
Old 2011-08-03, 18:29   Link #12342
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
So, in order to ease our Index drugged minds, what is everyone's top reason for looking forward to this new novel? The girls? The fights? The madness? The want to troll others?
The more to see, read and know. Period.

Also to use as a material to spoil people even more elsewhere. If it were not for Animesuki's spoiler rules I'd be a spoiler demon as soon as I catch wind of a spoiler.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-08-03, 19:16   Link #12343
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
-Misaka Worst

-Accelerator Family antics

-Bardway being Touma's BDSM mistress.

-ITEM.

-Fanfiction ideas/inspiration for my Holy Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-08-03, 19:17   Link #12344
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
All of the above.
Old 2011-08-03, 19:48   Link #12345
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Thats what I'm not looking forward, I want some unexpected event that will relate the characters with the upcoming big mess.
Old 2011-08-03, 20:03   Link #12346
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Thats what I'm not looking forward, I want some unexpected event that will relate the characters with the upcoming big mess.
If there's any indication of that, I'm suspecting it'll be near the end, or at least if Kamachi is generous enough to have "Stuff Happens™" earlier it'll be quite after the second half of the volume. I suppose?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-08-03, 20:10   Link #12347
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Several things really;

1) Since I'm denied of a tearful reunion scene; I want to see a different side of everyone from what we're all used to before... We've already seen some signs of that happening with Misaka Worst, now I want that to happen with all the other girls... Like increased bust size or something... You never know...

2) I want to know what's going on in the Magic Side of things, are they planning to stage more attacks on Academy City? Is the last 2 weeks just a ceasefire for both sides to regroup? What is everybody up to?

3) And finally, where the hell are the other three members of [GROUP]?!
Old 2011-08-03, 21:21   Link #12348
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
I want to see Mikoto and Index's reactions to Touma still being alive mostly. Also I want to see Accelerator getting tsundere over Worst.

I'm not really looking forward to Bardway going BDSM on Touma thought. That humor is about as rare as dirt in Anime. I'm frankly sick of it. I hope they avoid it all together, that kick in the balls was funny because it was unexpected and small, but I don't want any more.
Old 2011-08-03, 21:40   Link #12349
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
I'm not really looking forward to Bardway going BDSM on Touma thought. That humor is about as rare as dirt in Anime. I'm frankly sick of it. I hope they avoid it all together, that kick in the balls was funny because it was unexpected and small, but I don't want any more.
About Bardway... Somehow I'm not as big a fanboy as the others here about her, but it would be interesting if Bardway is the one that finally gets through to Touma about his growing female relationships.

Bardway: "You mean you've NEVER noticed?!"

Kamijou: "Well I wouldn't say never... Just... You know... Not ever..."
Old 2011-08-03, 22:10   Link #12350
Flere821
Lurker

I'd like to see just what is Laura going to do after finding out Aleister is the reportedly dead Crowley from all those years ago. And more Touma getting in misfortune (not necessarily caused by Bardway).
Old 2011-08-03, 22:13   Link #12351
Drifting Wolf

Knowing Laura though, she'd probably work out something with Bardway and the rest of the churches before manipulating both sides till she comes out on top. Hopefully, Bardway will do something though.

Laura maybe the cutest thing you've ever seen but DAMN if she isn't a Magnificent Bitch
Old 2011-08-03, 22:31   Link #12352
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
[Suddenly feels self-conscious.]
*administers high dose naloxone*
Old 2011-08-03, 22:50   Link #12353
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I'd like to see just what is Laura going to do after finding out Aleister is the reportedly dead Crowley from all those years ago. And more Touma getting in misfortune (not necessarily caused by Bardway).
I think Index can provide information on that.

But it all depends on how she got back to Academy City in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Wolf View Post
Knowing Laura though, she'd probably work out something with Bardway and the rest of the churches before manipulating both sides till she comes out on top. Hopefully, Bardway will do something though.

Laura maybe the cutest thing you've ever seen but DAMN if she isn't a Magnificent Bitch
I don't know, my impression is that Bardway really doesn't like working with Necessarius... Her appearance in Academy City might have no relationship to what Laura wants or has planned.
Old 2011-08-03, 22:52   Link #12354
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

Quote:
Well, I'm mostly looking forward to the reactions of the girls on seeing Touma alive and how exactly Bardway found Touma after the events of Vol 22. Of course, I'm also looking forward to Touma's misfortune.
Old 2011-08-03, 22:56   Link #12355
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't know, my impression is that Bardway really doesn't like working with Necessarius... Her appearance in Academy City might have no relationship to what Laura wants or has planned.
Plus, the Dawn-colored Sunlight's goal is to remove distinctions between the Science and Magic sides and rule over both.

Bardway may be a great ally, but may also end up being a backstabbing little brat waiting for an opportune moment to spring her trap.

Grab the rug under Laura and Aleister's feet so to speak

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.

Last edited by Mr.Kyon; 2011-08-04 at 00:36.
Old 2011-08-04, 10:43   Link #12356
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
>Kamachi: Fiamma and the others were aiming to be the One Above God, but the One Who Purifies God is a level even above that. Things related to that will be a theme from now on. The fact that he defeated an angel that up until that point could never be defeated will probably be related to things to come.
All hail Kamijou
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2011-08-04, 10:44   Link #12357
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Bardway may be a great ally, but may also end up being a backstabbing little brat waiting for an opportune moment to spring her trap.
Tsuchimikado and Aogami have way more possibilities of building maid island than what Bardway has of conquering the world; she might be strong but everything about her is just played as a joke character.

Also since Kamachi likes her I doubt he would make her do something that would get fans to hate her.

Last edited by Okashira; 2011-08-04 at 11:06.
Old 2011-08-04, 10:55   Link #12358
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
For me. Other than wanting to see what Academy City's next move will be, I'm looking forward to seeing heading back to school. I want to see how his classmates will react to him randomly missing classes for the past few weeks.
Old 2011-08-04, 10:59   Link #12359
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Anything as long as it's Index

Oh and what Touma does after coming back

and what the fuck is my beautiful Magic Side up to
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2011-08-04, 13:07   Link #12360
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Anything as long as it's Index

Oh and what Touma does after coming back

and what the fuck is my beautiful Magic Side up to
Oh, the magic side, lately because of railgun manga monthly release and the focuss on the science side in the novels I miss it more than before.

Railgun SS2 Chapter 3 complete

Chapter 4, parts 1 & 2

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-08-04 at 13:22.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen