AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-24, 04:56   Link #7501
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
just like a lot of you said maybe she needs to meet some requirements to use her offensive authorities just like Godou cause she cant kill a Heretic God if she didnt have any,anyway we may learn it in the near future I guesss

Considering the fact that ... in my opinion, in the next volume, Godou, Aisha and the rest of the people stranded in the past, are going to meet a certain Heretic God of Steel, I agree that we might learn what are Aisha's offensive capabilities pretty soon.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 04:58   Link #7502
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Considering the fact that ... in my opinion, in the next volume, Godou, Aisha and the rest of the people stranded in the past, are going to meet a certain Heretic God of Steel, I agree that we might learn what are Aisha's offensive capabilities pretty soon.
yes that might actually be the case,cause I dont think Godou can fight equally against the King of the End if he ever meet him
Old 2013-06-24, 05:07   Link #7503
OverNOut
The Obsever

Looks like Godou is still the youngest to become a campione so far.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 05:36   Link #7504
ImperialFlameGod8190

hm anybody ever think about the idea that campione's are god-forbid (pun intended) decided by there genetics and that godou is a distant relative of Uldin hence why they are so similar.

And what of this idea also after defeating uldin Aisha tells them its time to go and Uldin travels through time with godou and gang and becomes a modern day campione who later transfers to godou's school.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 05:47   Link #7505
bludvein

Rather, a personality can be influenced by the parents to a certain degree. The Kusanagi family seems to pass down a carefree lifestyle, which inspires the right mentality in its descendents. Its not genetics though.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 05:54   Link #7506
Gore17

And if, by some chance, Aisha really does have no offensive capabilities?

Note, I don't really believe that "no fighting ability" bit, I'm just leaving that option open, and noting that such a thing might really be the case. Go back a few pages, and you'll notice I posted what I think would be her offensive ability.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 06:30   Link #7507
Jettskie

New update: chapter 6 part 4. Thanks...
Jettskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 06:38   Link #7508
Chris38

LOL, I guess that Godou needs to be really careful to try and keep his womanizing traits in check ... otherwise ... a painful future awaits him.

Anyway, this part of the chapter was pretty funny, mostly because of the "dangerous conversations" that took place in it.
Old 2013-06-24, 06:40   Link #7509
Spica

So looking at Uldin's history and his words, Uldin would be a kidnapper in modern time.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 06:43   Link #7510
Yami no Ou
まおう

LOL zzhk was on the roll right now,this was a pretty fast update keep it up dude! and BTW thank you
Old 2013-06-24, 06:52   Link #7511
Gore17

Ouch, would not want to be in Godou's shoes right now.

Though honestly, I think this is unfair to Godou. His intentions are pure, and he's dense to the feelings of females, not a serial seducer.
Old 2013-06-24, 06:56   Link #7512
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post

Though honestly, I think this is unfair to Godou. His intentions are pure, and he's dense to the feelings of females, not a serial seducer.
Maybe, but even if his intentions are pure ... it doesn't prevent him from "naturally" making women who he just met, fall for him, which has been nicely mentioned by Liliana:

Quote:
"To have so many girls distressed over you, and yet you remain completely unaware... You were born with a lady-killer's disposition. I, Liliana Kranjcar am impressed from the bottom of my heart. Kusanagi Godou, you are like a sleepwalking serial murderer, a rare and unaware lady-killer!"
Old 2013-06-24, 07:02   Link #7513
bludvein

So Godou ended up being drafted for punishment duty by Uldin's wives, lol.

Zzhk, your on a roll. Can't wait to read the fight.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 07:02   Link #7514
bakapervert
A pervert

Still no real weakness to Delilah's Razor. Now its revealed that there is no time limit to the curse applied to the target. You need to burn the hair cut. Just how unfair a weapon can be.

Btw, thanks for the translation zzhk. You rock. The next part gonna be good, the instruction part.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 07:04   Link #7515
Yami no Ou
まおう

thats really an unfair weakness for that Divine Artifact compared to its ability
Old 2013-06-24, 07:07   Link #7516
OverNOut
The Obsever

Lol, that was a vision of your future from the past Godou.

It seems like Uldin also has some sort of defense authority. I wonder if the [Sword] will be used in this volume.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-24, 07:11   Link #7517
bakapervert
A pervert

In this last update Godou didn't retort back at all toward Ena and Erica's accusation. So is this sign that Godou already realizing and accepting that part of him fully?
Old 2013-06-24, 07:12   Link #7518
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Maybe, but even if his intentions are pure ... it doesn't prevent him from "naturally" making women who he just met, fall for him, which has been nicely mentioned by Liliana:
I am aware of that. I when I said seducer, I meant "someone who deliberately seduces", not someone being naturally attractive/charming/lovable/whatever. Combined with Godou's oblivious to such things, and it's equivalent of kicking a little puppy for being adorable. It's not it's fault, and it doesn't even know why people keep coming up and giving it scratchies! It just thinks they're just friendly.

Now, if Godou was deliberately doing so, then a stabbing might be acceptable. But I think they should just face facts and accept that a Campione can't be changed like that. In such a case, better to break-off the relationship if it's truly something you can't stand/accept.

Of course, one thing I will note, is that Godou isn't technically in a relationship with the girls. So, really, he doesn't need to their permission, nor can they object, to him establishing a relationship with another female.

Uldin, however, has no excuse, and really should be reaching an agreement with his wives over such a thing.

Polyamory relationship advice books, anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
thats really an unfair weakness for that Divine Artifact compared to its ability
You do need to actually cut the hair in the first place. And what happens if the targets bald?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
In this last update Godou didn't retort back at all toward Ena and Erica's accusation. So is this sign that Godou already realizing and accepting that part of him fully?
No, I think is him finally accepting that no matter how much he tries to correct them(both when they're wrong, and when they're right), they don't listen to it, or overrule him.
Old 2013-06-24, 07:15   Link #7519
Chris38

^

More like he realized that if he would mention anything in there, it would be similar to digging his own grave.

But, I agree that it might also indicate that Godou is already starting to notice his Casanova traits.

Anyway, regarding the battle with Uldin, rather then seeing if Godou uses the [Sword], I'm more wondering how is Circe's authority going to look like and what kind of ability it's going to grant to Godou.

@Gore

Well, technically speaking he is in a relationship with all the 4 girls, since he has already made them promise that they will follow him, until they die / the world ends ... etc. ... when all four of them have done then [Youth] ritual with Godou in volume 7.

At the current moment, from Godou's POV it might not be romantic in nature, but I don't think that the girls can just leave Godou alone, after they made an oath like that - since, it was something done by a gods authority, the consequences of breaking that oath, are probably pretty severe.

So, while he might not be in a romantic relationship with all the 4 girls yet, he still carries a responsibility for "tying the girls fate" to his own.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-06-24 at 07:27.
Old 2013-06-24, 07:21   Link #7520
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
You do need to actually cut the hair in the first place. And what happens if the targets bald?

No, I think is him finally accepting that no matter how much he tries to correct them(both when they're wrong, and when they're right), they don't listen to it, or overrule him.
It will be easy to cut hair if your opponent doesn't know that you are really targeting hair rather than beheading you. You don't even need that many hair, only a few strand, heck maybe a single strand is enough. And so far there is no god or campione that is bald yet, so its not real weakness

And I think Godou cannot retort partially also because he realized the girl is not fully wrong.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem