Vivi 21 4.72%
Hina 7 1.57%
Conis 0 0%
Other 41 9.21%
Voters: 445. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-10-21, 08:29   Link #141
Pascha
Sacred Dome

No perona? I guess I have to vote-other.
Old 2011-10-21, 14:38   Link #142
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon's Son View Post
When someone is lost, she says something like "maybe he was killed," "maybe he died," "maybe his torn by wild animals," and so on. This mania for death annoying. She talks about this so calm, as if she does not care.
Well to me it sounds like she's stating death as a possibility. I think the reason why she's so calm about death is because she knows that death comes for us all and we can't do anything about it.

@ BakaBakaOtaKu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Yea seriously, why the hell are you guys debating other people's personal tastes? Why even bother? Everyone is different and thus likes different things. Saying someone has shitty taste just because you don't agree with their likes and dislikes is borderline childish and overall idiotic.

Saying you like character A over B and why is fine. Arguing that other people should like B more than A because you think like that is stupid.
It's like if you were buying ice-cream and random dude X walks up to you, throws your ice-cream on the ground and tells you to eat hotdogs because he likes them more.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 16:58   Link #143
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

This is going to be the last time I warn people about stopping this pointless argument. From here on out, infractions will be given directly.
Old 2011-10-23, 00:10   Link #144
drimof87

I picked Robin, I like her more than the other characters. Nami may have a better back story, but I think there's just somthething about her. I also like that Luffy basically makes a huge stand/commitment to show just how far he will go.

Last edited by drimof87; 2011-10-23 at 00:11. Reason: change he to Luffy
drimof87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 02:15   Link #145
Prinnydood
Madness Through Sound

Robin's pretty awesome even though she doesn't really fight that much or have any really epic scenes like some of the other characters, but besides that.. there aren't really many other female characters to choose from that have like stayed or are still active with the crew and all.
Prinnydood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-07, 07:37   Link #146
! ROCK.ON !

i vote for tashigi of course
she is strong,beautifal,brave,have a power of will and the most important: she is a swordwoman
i love robin,nami,nojiko,vivi and hancock
Honestly i can't compare vivi,hankock and tashigi
They are all FANTASTIC !!
but let's just vote to tashigi
Oh BTW why didn't u put hancock?!!

Last edited by ! ROCK.ON !; 2011-11-10 at 15:58.
! ROCK.ON ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 00:10   Link #147
Prinnydood
Madness Through Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by ! ROCK.ON ! View Post
i vote for tashigi of course
she is strong,beautifal,brave,have a power of will and the most important: she is a swordwoman
i love robin,nami and nojiko and hancock
but tashigi more than them
Oh BTW why didn't u put hancock?!!

Could of seen that coming hahaha xD
Old 2011-11-10, 16:04   Link #148
! ROCK.ON !

Ops!! I didn't knoe that we can vote for many characters!!
Omg..sry vivi~chan,hankock~san

Zoro~san Steps On Everyone
Old 2011-11-10, 16:15   Link #149
! ROCK.ON !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinnydood View Post
Could of seen that coming hahaha xD

Haha XD..yes you're right!!

Zoro~san Steps On Everyone
Old 2011-11-14, 21:33   Link #150
sekitor

Nami totally awesome. I want to marry her lol.
sekitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 10:38   Link #151
OnizukaSensei

I'm going with Nico Robin, because she is just a bit more cool than Nami. Her goal is way more interesting than Nami's. Tashigi is third, because I like her interactions with Zoro.
OnizukaSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 15:08   Link #152
Ami-chan
Raging Ami-chan Fanboy

It's all about Hancock :P
Ami-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 04:53   Link #153
7th_dimension

Naah.... i vote this one, should be on the list, besides, big mom was female, wasn't it... hwehwehwhehwe, i prefer the supreme strenght of being yonkou though

Spoiler for Big Mom appear!:

Last edited by 7th_dimension; 2012-01-06 at 05:05.
7th_dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 05:12   Link #154
Rinnel

My absolutely favorite female OP character is Peronna:

Spoiler:

Then come Tashigi and Dr Kureha (I'm one of her fans she is such a fantastic female character )
Spoiler:

And there is this one :

Spoiler:

But men are much more interesting in OP !
Old 2012-01-24, 02:40   Link #155
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Guys, call me stupid or whatever, but I only just now realised that Vivi actually has the same name as Vivi from Final Fantasy IX. My favorite manga series, and one of my favorite video games, for years, . . . and I only now was able to make the connection. Wow.
Old 2012-01-24, 08:04   Link #156
KMB
Wanderer

Location: No one place. I've been around and will probably continue to move on.
I voted for Robin. Nami is actually my least favorite Straw Hat. Robin just has a very mellow and laid back, cool kind of persona. Nami, imho, is loud and too much of a bully - I know that's supposed to be part of the humor, but I find it a little bit annoying. I also was moved by the CP9 arc, and since Robin was at the center of that, I liked her all the more. And other female characters didn't feature prominently enough for me to choose them.
KMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 18:28   Link #157
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMB View Post
I voted for Robin. Nami is actually my least favorite Straw Hat. Robin just has a very mellow and laid back, cool kind of persona. Nami, imho, is loud and too much of a bully - I know that's supposed to be part of the humor, but I find it a little bit annoying. I also was moved by the CP9 arc, and since Robin was at the center of that, I liked her all the more. And other female characters didn't feature prominently enough for me to choose them.
I don't blame you for not liking Nami (she's always materialistic when it comes to rewards) but I'm sure I'll straighten her out.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 06:26   Link #158
KMB
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
I don't blame you for not liking Nami (she's always materialistic when it comes to rewards) but I'm sure I'll straighten her out.
Lol, I would probably be grateful Good luck! XD

On a separate note, I just had a pretty crazy idea occur to me the other day. I don't know if this will sound like nonsensical fanficing or anything, but I don't really know where else to post this. Anyway, here goes:

I was thinking maybe Tashigi and Kuina are the same person, and Kuina didn't actually die, but rather, it was thought that she died, and somehow she didn't, but instead lost her memory and personality. I don't really know why I thought of that, but I guess it's just because Tashigi looking like/saying the same things as Kuina, as well as being a swordswoman on top of it is too much of a coincidence. Anyway, feel free to critique.
Old 2012-01-25, 11:16   Link #159
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMB View Post
I was thinking maybe Tashigi and Kuina are the same person, and Kuina didn't actually die, but rather, it was thought that she died, and somehow she didn't, but instead lost her memory and personality. I don't really know why I thought of that, but I guess it's just because Tashigi looking like/saying the same things as Kuina, as well as being a swordswoman on top of it is too much of a coincidence. Anyway, feel free to critique.
Ah, this again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxtopus
So because she had amnesia, her father and almost every other person she knew for her whole life did not notice she was actually still alive after falling down some stairs, burried her and later she woke up in a graveyard, dug herself out and asked nobody on her island who she was and left to join the marines.
The day someone can explain to me in great detail that Tashigi is Kuina without making me facepalm or laugh, I will get a Kuina tattoo on my ass. : )
Mon Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 12:17   Link #160
KMB
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KORAbanchou View Post
Ah, this again...
I see. My mistake. I'm new here, so I wasn't aware that this was already thought up/discussed. I don't think it would be too far-fetched, considering Oda doesn't really like killing characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KORAbanchou

The day someone can explain to me in great detail that Tashigi is Kuina without making me facepalm or laugh, I will get a Kuina tattoo on my ass. : )
Hmm..... interesting, but that's not really great motivation to try to do so. >_>;