AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-01-15, 15:35   Link #61
Spicy~Noodles
It's been a while....

From a third persons perspective, Captain Commando really is stating the FACTS regarding the Sasuke vs Deidara fight. And that really isn't the worst fight... the animation was top notch. The fight was good and it really make Sasuke scramble all the way to the finish. Really a triller of a fight. You wanna talk about a bad fight.. lets go with the three Sannin battle.. it was horrible it was like watching three handicapped geezers battle it out during a stroll down the street walking their pets.. plus a couple of sidekicks. They barely fought, everyone got away... the most critical blow that happened, happened before the fight started (Jaraiya got poisoned). It was written like shit, and it was animated like shit. The reasons Kishi gave were good and to the point during thr Sasuke vs Deidara fight.. but the Sannin meeting didn't have to happen.. no one died, it only confirmed Tsunade's feelings towards Naruto. Comon Gibits, YOU KNOW THE SANNIN FIGHT WAS WORSE THAN SASUKE VS DEIDARA. And if you still think that, then I FIND YOU BEING FAR-FETCHED AND ILLOGICAL. If you're gonna diss Kishi my dude, lets think more
carefully.
Spicy~Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 22:55   Link #62
gibits
Endless

Yeah the Sannin fight was bad but at least it had good build up and justification whereas the Deidra didn't.
I know the facts presented in the DD/Sasuke fight but for me it wasn't done well. Let's take the Sannin fight. The whole arc presented a conflict for all 3 of them, they had history with eachother and their own conflicting motivations.

To say that one's own favorite needs validity is a rather absurd argument. I obviously place more emphasis on background while others place more on action. There is no hard truths between which is more important. I have presented why I feel the fight was dumb and you are free to disagree. People can come up with different conclusions based on the same evidence. When it involves something as subjective as storytelling there really isn't a real answer per say.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 19:48   Link #63
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
To say that one's own favorite needs validity is a rather absurd argument. I obviously place more emphasis on background while others place more on action.
Except that none of you were discussing any of the action in the fight, you all were discussing the cause/background and its plausibiity.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 12:55   Link #64
itachi-san314

in light of recent events i'll have to go with pretty much any of the first ET war battles. ET sasori and deidara was awful. ET kinkaku and ginkaku vs darui. ET Asuma... all just awful. total waste of time
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-26, 23:46   Link #65
Ze_

As many have said Ino vs Sakura
Old 2013-02-05, 12:53   Link #66
Monster0

In the Manga i don't dislike any of the fights. In the animated series i don't care for any of those fights that take place in a filler. The only fight in a filler i liked is when Naruto kicked Kabutos butt.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 12:55   Link #67
Monster0

All the fights everyone puts down i'm like "Hey man,that fight was good".
Old 2013-02-10, 15:48   Link #68
Zairuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze_ View Post
As many have said Ino vs Sakura
Dear god. It was almost as bad as the bleach chickfights.
Zairuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 07:30   Link #69
Monster0

Sasuke's inner fight,deciding to take revenge on the leaf or,wait a minute there is no or.
Old 2013-02-20, 11:07   Link #70
RogerMD

Minato vs Tobi/Madara. Just wasn't long enough. Hidan vs Asuma to
RogerMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-21, 17:09   Link #71
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerMD View Post
Minato vs Tobi/Madara. Just wasn't long enough
thats actually what i like about it. tobi and minato aren't endurance fighters, they are quick killers. i thought their fight represented their fighting styles very well. a long drawn out fight between them would have been out of character
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 19:53   Link #72
Sasukemaru
Banned

Team Gai vs their clones..

That was painful to watch.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote