*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek View Post
Lelouch cried. ;-;

Awesome character is awesome.
yea...i feel like crying along with him ;_;
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 17:17   Link #123
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keriko View Post
Haven't seen the ep but i give it a 10!

Since no one knows about the geass this will completely escalate the war between Britannia and The elevens.

What I want to know now is what happens when they find out Lelouch is zero...Cos let's face it, they are gonna find out. I mean Suzaku is his supposed best friend but was in love with euphemia....Cornelia is fighting on behalf of lelouch and nunally and clovis and now probably euphemia, what's this gonna change?

This leaves me wondering if Lelouch can be redeemed at all. He's only fighting for himself and Nunally. Cos let's face it he's not fighting for the Japanese as much as he's fighting against Britannia. Lulu is on a path that will eventually make him the main antagonist. He's losing himself in his power
Spoiler:

I'm sure to repent for his mistake here, he'll do everything in his power to free the Elevens. Lelouch is that kind of guy... he will do any cruel means to achieve his goals, but he is also willing to take responsibility in all of his actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
yea...i feel like crying along with him ;_;
Spoiler:
Well, that reminds me of one more thing.
The EU and Chinese reps said this.
"No way Zero is going to show up... if the information we gained about them is true"

I wonder if EU and the CF somehow got hold of information on Zero's identity?
Old 2007-03-22, 17:18   Link #124
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Thats interesting: Schneizel knows all about the re-creation of Jeremiah. I thought it was just something hidden away along with the scientists --- should have clicked on with the re-appearance of Bartley of and all.

& wow, the list of new turn of events that happen in this episode is un-true. We're gonna have to work on one huge list for it.
Old 2007-03-22, 17:26   Link #125
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Well, that reminds me of one more thing.
The EU and Chinese reps said this.
"No way Zero is going to show up... if the information we gained about them is true"

I wonder if EU and the CF somehow got hold of information on Zero's identity?
I'm more interested in the reaction of the EU and CF after seeing this massacre. Sure Darlton said to cut the mic and camera feeds, but I'm sure that some of this live footage got out...
DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 17:29   Link #126
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige
I'm sure to repent for his mistake here, he'll do everything in his power to free the Elevens. Lelouch is that kind of guy... he will do any cruel means to achieve his goals, but he is also willing to take responsibility in all of his actions.
kinda interesting that if you look at it that way, the way the whole situation turned out really makes Lelouch look like less of a bad guy. 0_o
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 17:30   Link #127
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_passerby View Post
I'm more interested in the reaction of the EU and CF after seeing this massacre. Sure Darlton said to cut the mic and camera feeds, but I'm sure that some of this live footage got out...
the footages did leek thanks to some l33t hacking skills from Diethard's friend
as for their reaction...looking at the preview...invasion?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 17:33   Link #128
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
kinda interesting that if you look at it that way, the way the whole situation turned out really makes Lelouch look like less of a bad guy. 0_o
Quite so. The spoilers say he gets more evil, but this doesn't strike me as "zomg ima kill u all now cuz im just liek that".

Instead we see Lelouch taking the full responsibility for what he did, in a "less than nice" way. Sure ordering the death of your own half-sibling looks just plain bad on the surface, but he's completely ashamed of his actions. Hell he even cried while issuing his order to the Black Knights.

He's only more "evil" because he runs out of "good" choices.
Old 2007-03-22, 17:36   Link #129
ashlay
the red string of fate

^well, he also programmed Darlton to know doubt hand Cornelia over to the Order afterwards.

certainly seemed somewhat more evil after the woman died on his cape.

oh, and I'd say after this episode that CC does indeed have her own Geass power. (now it just depends if it's unique to her or all the 'immortals' possess it)
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 17:37   Link #130
0rphen21
^.^

oh crap poor euphie at least lulu cried in the end showing how sorry he was for what happened and will happen

i have got to ask did ougi and violeta do it?
Old 2007-03-22, 17:39   Link #131
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
oh, and I'd say after this episode that CC does indeed have her own Geass power. (now it just depends if it's unique to her or all the 'immortals' possess it)
Well, it wasen't certain she had Geass power before this episode --- though i'm sure everyone at least knew she did.

At least now we know just how Jeremiah could be brought back into this: Schneizel shall probably use him against the Black Order in the upcoming battle. Probably sometime in episode 24/25 --- whenever they air.
Old 2007-03-22, 17:44   Link #132
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

I'm still not sure about C.C. having Geass powers. All I saw was her reacting to Lelouch's evolving powers. And the only reason that everyone around her collapsed is because they were dumb enough to touch her. (Of course, what do they know?)
Old 2007-03-22, 17:45   Link #133
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_passerby View Post
I'm still not sure about C.C. having Geass powers. All I saw was her reacting to Lelouch's evolving powers. And the only reason that everyone around her collapsed is because they were dumb enough to touch her. (Of course, what do they know?)
After she looked up at the three --- they receive red lines around the lines. The same thing that happens when someone is Geass'd. Also, you have the pattern of C.C.'s head lighting up just before.
Old 2007-03-22, 17:50   Link #134
Kusaja

Even if she does, it may simply be the power to awaken/grant Geass abilities in/to other people (unless her "telepathic chats" count as a power, which I doubt)

Or something completely different, but I'm going by what little we know thus far.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 17:50   Link #135
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
After she looked up at the three --- they receive red lines around the lines. The same thing that happens when someone is Geass'd. Also, you have the pattern of C.C.'s head lighting up just before.
Ok, I rewatched that scene. It was sort of a Geass, but not exactly like what we're used to. I guess that her powers manifest themselves in that mark on her forehead, as you said. And thus she commenced mind rape by looking at them.
Old 2007-03-22, 17:52   Link #136
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvyniled View Post
Why does Lelouch need redemption? It's in his character to perpetrate such things, but beyond that, it wasn't his intention to Geass Euphemia into a murderer. This might desensitize him in further situations, but up until now, he's been influenced quite a bit by his conscience.

Spoiler:
Think of it like spiderman. Peter Parker loved it when he got the symbiote suit that gave him enormous power but at the same time it fed on his emotions and such, he was being consumed by it (As May put it, revenge is like a poison, it'll consume you). And he started to become more and more ruthless as a result.

I see the same case with Lelouch here, his intentions are good but his powers are beginning to consume him because he simply cannot control it. In the end he will become the antagonist because of his powers.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 17:53   Link #137
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Well, if she can send "Shock Image" to a pilot inside KMF,
I don't see how she can't send "Shock Images" to the bodyguards nearby, through the ground.

I think she just fried them just like Suzaku back in episode 11.
Old 2007-03-22, 17:54   Link #138
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Think of it like spiderman. Peter Parker loved it when he got the symbiote suit that gave him enormous power but at the same time it fed on his emotions and such, he was being consumed by it (As May put it, revenge is like a poison, it'll consume you). And he started to become more and more ruthless as a result.

I see the same case with Lelouch here, his intentions are good but his powers are beginning to consume him because he simply cannot control it. In the end he will become the antagonist because of his powers.
Yeah by the time he will get to face his father, he'll be just like him so his father will just ROFLHAO when they meet

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 17:54   Link #139
Juvyniled

I expected Lelouch to directly Geass Euphemia himself, though he didn't. At the very least he's still got some conscience in him.

Though it's a possibility Lelouch has some concern for the Elevens, I highly doubt he'll bend over backwards for them. And as long as Suzaku doesn't turn into a Shinn-type character who completely forgives and accepts what Euphemia did, then it should be pretty consistent.
Juvyniled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-22, 18:00   Link #140
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvyniled View Post
I expected Lelouch to directly Geass Euphemia himself, though he didn't. At the very least he's still got some conscience in him.

Though it's a possibility Lelouch has some concern for the Elevens, I highly doubt he'll bend over backwards for them. And as long as Suzaku doesn't turn into a Shinn-type character who completely forgives and accepts what Euphemia did, then it should be pretty consistent.
Lelouch has a conscience, yes. Whether it's always around is debatable, but I think he cares more about the oppressed than he'll let on. After all, he could have just left that Japanese kid to be abused by that noble, but he didn't.

As for Suzaku, his irritating character is changing, I'll give him that. I might even say that he's rational enough to realize soon that Geassed Euphie cannot be reasoned with, and that he will be in her crosshairs too.