Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-05, 06:38   Link #101
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Well the first episode bored me to tears, it might end up being a different visual novel/dating sim based show such as last season ef and Kimikiss but I'm not seeing it at the moment. I'll wait until the show is done before giving it another chance.
Well, we already see that it's not like ef since the male protagonist is the one with the physical problem, not the other way around. I can't remember the last time a male protagonist of this type of show had such an outward physical ailment like that. Or did I ever watch any? Not sure.

Also, Kimikiss strikes me as the more quaint, more slice of life style show. H2O doesn't give off the slice of life vibe to me. It seems quite leaned towards melodrama already.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 08:10   Link #102
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Oh we will be getting drama from this :3
On the surface it's like any other VN romance titles with a cast full of mixed personalities but the thing with having a male lead that has problems is different and original. I can't think of any other series that has the male lead incapitated with a mentality problem, actually I take that back as shinji (EVA) had a real problem...but they are rare and few in between - usually it's the girls with the yandere and psycho-ness (I guess some male characters have it too, but they are just overlooked as being creepy...at least when most girls do it, they get pity XD).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 08:40   Link #103
arkxkra
全力全開

First episdoe was not bad, quite interesting, the only part im not happy is Hayami bullied by 2 male, tat 2 boy can go get kill.

Takuma can heal so fast for his eye, but i think wont last long. BTW, who is Otaha, is she angel?god? or?

Hinata seem to a bit sad when she at home and talk about Takuma-sama?

looking forward for next episode....
Old 2008-01-05, 09:06   Link #104
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I Watched The Ep....But This Anime Mystery To Like Blue Drop IMO
Spoiler for Q:
Old 2008-01-05, 09:23   Link #105
Dop
Mmmm....

Well, obviously, it's some kind of psychosomatic blindness, and we'll find out the reason for it later. Although at times I thought it was all some big con he was pulling so he could feel up girls and lift their skirts with impunity (I thought he used his white stick?).

All that promised one business seems pretty intriguing though, and what is Otoha-chan, a figment of his imagination or is she what she says she is?
Mind you, when Otoha led him into the sea and told him he was the promised one, my first thought was "Please tell me she's not Loli the Baptist!"
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 09:43   Link #106
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Well that was a interesting enough first episode. Little too early to pass judgment on the show especially considering M:Y managed to trick me really good with the false hope that'd it turn out to be a good show in the end.

I do hope his period of regained sight doesn't last too long... Him being blind was one of the few things that really grabbed me about the show.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 11:04   Link #107
Rafufu

Does anyone know where i can get the original visual novel from? i cant find it anywhere. Also when does the 2nd episode come out
Rafufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 11:40   Link #108
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

First thing that crossed my mind upon finishing episode 1...

Otoha = The Lord!?

Jokes aside, that was a nice addition, that poem prior to the episode's start even if it purposely missed its most pivotal line in the end. Was it used in the game as well?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 11:45   Link #109
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Spoiler for thoughts of epi1:
Old 2008-01-05, 11:46   Link #110
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
Well, obviously, it's some kind of psychosomatic blindness, and we'll find out the reason for it later. Although at times I thought it was all some big con he was pulling so he could feel up girls and lift their skirts with impunity (I thought he used his white stick?).

All that promised one business seems pretty intriguing though, and what is Otoha-chan, a figment of his imagination or is she what she says she is?
Mind you, when Otoha led him into the sea and told him he was the promised one, my first thought was "Please tell me she's not Loli the Baptist!"
Spoiler for About this comment + Ep 1 views:
ReizoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 11:50   Link #111
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
First thing that crossed my mind upon finishing episode 1...

Otoha = The Lord!?

Jokes aside, that was a nice addition, that poem prior to the episode's start even if it purposely missed its most pivotal line in the end. Was it used in the game as well?
Nono, I think that is quite valid. Maybe not the lord, but she could be takuma's guardian angel ^^
She is the one who is walking beside him and "looking after" him so to speak so it is nice to think about how the poem connects with it that way.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 12:18   Link #112
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

Takuma makes me remember Kouhei from ONE... I guess imagination is your friend sometimes...

BTW, I liked the episode and will be following this. I may even start playing the VN, the wikipedia article says good things about it.
Matt Soulblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 12:58   Link #113
MonkeyDude

I find it odd that no one has referred to Takuma's "white stick/cane" as his pimp cane....

People shouldn't be so overcritical right now because it is only the first episode out of twelve in the series.
MonkeyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 13:11   Link #114
Kensuke

Average first episode (at least Hayami's stundereness is good ), but the shocking part was
Spoiler:

Animation looks good enough, so I guess I will be following this one, but I'm not expecting anything great.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 13:49   Link #115
Solafighter
Hige

First good episode, of this one. I will following it.
Old 2008-01-05, 14:06   Link #116
Thingle
Banned

Why the hell is that girl letting herself be boxed like that?!
Thingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 14:07   Link #117
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Administrative questions...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafufu View Post
Does anyone know where i can get the original visual novel from? i cant find it anywhere. Also when does the 2nd episode come out
Well, there's a recent remake of the game called √After and Another that you can purchase pretty much wherever ero-games are sold (HimeyaShop for example - NSFW!). It's the same as the original visual novel, except it contains two additional routes (Yui and Setsuna).

The show airs Friday mornings at 1:30am (Japanese time), so if you live in Europe/the Americas/etc. that's the equivalent to sometime on Thursday. Fansubs are out whenever they're out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReizoSan View Post
Does anyone know how many episodes there will be???[/SPOILER]
Yes -- 12 episodes.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 14:09   Link #118
DanielSong39

This one can't possibly be worse than Myself; Yourself, can it?

Oh well, I'm about to find out. The story does seem promising...
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 14:37   Link #119
Rhyel
*Graphic Designer

The history is very promissing, but...

a very poor pencil art for characters is notable.

The fan service events was very forced, I only approve the first one

I will follow next episodes by curiosity.
Old 2008-01-05, 15:21   Link #120
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
The first episode showed potential. Although I'm worried that it may waste it. In any case I kind of like Otoha and Hayami could be interesting if developed right. However in terms of Yui. Let's just say I hope she reveals her true form soon. Yeah I hate her already. She definitely lacks well a heart.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, kadokawa, makura, romance, school life, seinen, zexcs