AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-18, 00:48   Link #941
charlesccg
Strike Witches Researcher

Location: CURRENTLY WAITTING TO BE ASSIGNED BY GENENRAL ADOLFINE GALLAND (Philippines)
Those anybody Have this? I got mine from my Senpai in Japan (I Just want to brag this Only!)
Nyan Nyan Vol.12 has Strike Witches 2 in it, Plus With a POSTER!
Yet, I did not post the Poster of Miyafuji Yoshika wearing White Swimsuit!

Wow! Sanya Has 2 Strange Weapons!
Will that Weapon will come out in Season 3?

Last edited by charlesccg; 2010-10-18 at 00:54. Reason: I like to Brag this Only!
charlesccg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 03:17   Link #942
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesccg View Post
What is that? Some crazy Jet Engine upgrade?

Seriously though, it looks like the magic charms/energy from Sanya's Striker would be fed through those wirings going into that unidentified Karlsland weapon system.. Something is fastened to the parts of Sanya's striker where the "propellers" come out.

Perhaps it's another product of Ursula's research.. ^
Old 2010-10-18, 09:08   Link #943
SanyaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldy View Post
What is that? Some crazy Jet Engine upgrade?

Seriously though, it looks like the magic charms/energy from Sanya's Striker would be fed through those wirings going into that unidentified Karlsland weapon system.. Something is fastened to the parts of Sanya's striker where the "propellers" come out.

Perhaps it's another product of Ursula's research.. ^
ehm..if u guys bought the previous issue of nyan type ( vol 10,the 1 with sanya pillow case) there is a parody of tachibana kanade(angel beats ) with the OO gundam's crossover as a parody which i believe its called Girl,Mechanical Device & Power. so i believe since there was a OO gundam parody with kanade(as she have 2 blades ) they made a parody of Seravee gundam with sanya hence the 2 cannons .

edit:well it could be im wrong since it maybe a parody of another mecha series ;/ or it maybe the Gundam OO movie mecha then the TV animated series ;D
SanyaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 09:11   Link #944
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Will that Weapon will come out in Season 3?
That is Seravee Sanya. With two Mega-Particle cannons.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 20:52   Link #945
charlesccg

Location: CURRENTLY WAITTING TO BE ASSIGNED BY GENENRAL ADOLFINE GALLAND (Philippines)
Thumbs up

@SaintessHeart: I agree with her!

Quote:
Does anybody like to see Miyafuji Yoshika in White Swimsuit like Sakamoto Mio's Swimsuit? I can post it picture here.

Last edited by charlesccg; 2010-10-20 at 00:00.
Old 2010-10-20, 05:13   Link #946
charlesccg

A new Doujin or Manga?

Quote:
Um I'am Constructing a Picture Album of Strike Witches in Photobucket.
When I finish it, I''ll let you guys see it after I complete it.

Last edited by charlesccg; 2010-10-20 at 05:35.
Old 2010-10-21, 06:32   Link #947
charlesccg

Wow.... I never thought that there was a smoker in a witches group...
Then why Anabuki Tomoko (The above that is carrying a sword) accept her in the group?
Quote:
Elizabeth F. Beurling (エリザベス・F・ビューリング)
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...s/0/06/Liz.jpg
Date of Birth: December 6
Affiliation: Britannia
Height: 165 cm
Striker Unit model: Hurricane Mk.II and Spitfire Mk.V
Familiar: Irish Setter?

The rebellious but talented Britannian member of the Suomus Misfit Squadron, Elizabeth F. Beurling is based on Canadian RCAF/RAF ace George Beurling, the Malta Spitfire.

Background
Originally a part of the Britannian witches, P.O in the 403rd. Beurling chose to be transferred to Suomus over being forced to be promoted to Flying Officer. A chain smoker
(unlike the ace she is based on, who refused to smoke) and a drunk, she is originally the only witch that Anabuki Tomoko considers capable in their team.

Weapons
For ranged combat, she uses a machine gun (model yet to be known). For close combat, she uses a kukri.
(unlike the ace she is based on, who refused to smoke)
Comment by me: Male Version= Non-Smoker and Female Version= Smoker

Okay maybe there was an error on creating her...
Old 2010-10-22, 04:56   Link #948
SanyaChan

so sorry to ask this question again~
where can i read strike witches 1.5 ?? mangafox removed them already ;( any webbies?
Old 2010-10-22, 05:09   Link #949
charlesccg

Well I don't know about the Strike Witches 1.5, but you can find it by searching at a particular website.
This website has some H contents, and Non-H Contents. Do you want to continue?
Old 2010-10-22, 09:30   Link #950
SanyaChan

i dont mind as long i get to read it .. >_>
the website don't happen to be fakku right ? lol
Old 2010-10-22, 16:49   Link #951
Lynx190
Keine is moo.

Ok, although I still would like to see Galland and Helma in the anime, I'm now thinking I really want Season 3 to be about the 502nd JFW... I really want some Waltrud, Kanno, and Nipa
Lynx190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 17:05   Link #952
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyaChan View Post
so sorry to ask this question again~
where can i read strike witches 1.5 ?? mangafox removed them already ;( any webbies?
By any chance do you mean the manga "The Sky That Connects Us" that was published in Nyantype Magazine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx190 View Post
Ok, although I still would like to see Galland and Helma in the anime, I'm now thinking I really want Season 3 to be about the 502nd JFW... I really want some Waltrud, Kanno, and Nipa
I'd be happy as long as Francesca Lucchini doesn't come back. Though I'd be thrilled if Patricia Shade makes an appearance.
Jof12788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-22, 23:38   Link #953
SanyaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jof12788 View Post
By any chance do you mean the manga "The Sky That Connects Us" that was published in Nyantype Magazine?

I'd be happy as long as Francesca Lucchini doesn't come back. Though I'd be thrilled if Patricia Shade makes an appearance.
im not sure if thats the one since i bumped into it @ mangafox. the story was about the witches of the 501st before they met again in season 2 but if i recall the pages were blue like the sky that connects us in nyantype(the issue i have is the one that came with sanya pillowcase) O_O
Old 2010-10-23, 00:21   Link #954
Jof12788
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanyaChan View Post
im not sure if thats the one since i bumped into it @ mangafox. the story was about the witches of the 501st before they met again in season 2 but if i recall the pages were blue like the sky that connects us in nyantype(the issue i have is the one that came with sanya pillowcase) O_O
I'm pretty sure that's it since it's the only SW manga to have blue pages. I have a couple of chapters that came with some of the issues of Nyantype that I bought in the past, yet it's rare to find.
Jof12788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 20:35   Link #955
charlesccg

Oh.. You Guys mean Strike Witches 1.5 A.K.A "The Sky That Connects Us"
I made a Research on it....
Quote:
The Sky That Connects Us (キミとつながる空? Kimi to Tsunagaru Sora), often referred to as "Strike Witches 1.5", is a manga that was published in Nyantype magazine. Additionally, a Tankouban version with all eight chapters was published by Kadowaka at the end of September, 2010. It spans the time between the two seasons of the Anime. It covers the activities of the various members of the 501st after it was disbanded following the destruction of the Neuroi Hive above Gallia.

The first chapter is set in Gallia, and follows Perrine and Lynne as they work to rebuild the ruined country.

The second and third chapter focus on Shirley and Lucchini as they travel across North Africa.

The fourth chapter focuses on Eila and Sanya at the frontier of Suomus as they travel towards Orussia to search for Sanya's parents.

In the fifth and sixth chapters, Erica, Trude and Minna investigate a disturbance over Karlsland.

In Chapter Seven, Mio and Kuroe Ayaka have a friendly duel over Fuso.

In the Eight Chapter, Perrine and Lynne are visiting Fuso. They accompany the Major and Yoshika to a hotspring? , where they catch up on the things they have done since the dissolving of the 501st.
Quote:
Originally posted by SanyaChan
i dont mind as long i get to read it .. >_>
the website don't happen to be fakku right ? lol

-Comment By me: As Strike Witches Researcher, I don't go to Fakku to go research around and Fakku is not popular to me and my reputation shall decrease if I go to that site.
Quote:

Damn I've been creating this Post 11 times now! and the 2 best reason is my computer hang, the second is my cousin "girls" are bothering me and they want to use my computer!
Quote:
To SanyaChan
Well here is the Website http://g.e-hentai.org
By the Way Try to find a Doujin of Africa Strike Witches Hanna-Justina Marseille is in that Doujin and The fighting against a neuroi end She goes "GAAH!" (Even I go like that!)LOL.... maybe I should give a link
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/724b8eef56/298394-39 SUCH WEIRD KISSING SCENE EVER I SEEN!
Quote:
Originally Posted By Lynx190
Quote:
Well Lynx190, I have some INFO
I know Waltrud Krupinski Yet, I Extremely Know Her Well!!!
A top Ace Veteran and good friends with Gertrud Barkhorn and Erica Hartmann
A girl I like Because of her Tall, slender, and elegant BODY!!!

Well About Kanno Naoe from the 502nd. Rank:Flying Officer Familiar:Bulldog
She has a nickname "Destroyer" due to the numerous striker units she damaged.

Wait Speaking about their info... Why haven't I have at least 1 Request of any Witch Character Data?

Hey Everyone At least Request at me a witch that you don't know!
I Charles Conrad A. Godinez Is a Strike Witches Researcher and I research for free!
I have 66 Witch character data.

PLEASE NOTE
That some Witch Character Data are still in my research, it may take some time till I finish them because of my studies in school.

Last edited by charlesccg; 2010-10-23 at 22:58. Reason: For Helping
Old 2010-10-23, 21:29   Link #956
SanyaChan

thanks for the link but i cant seem to find the manga ;/ i tried searching kimi to tsunaga sora too maybe i will check it again later
Old 2010-10-23, 21:33   Link #957
charlesccg

Well Thank You.♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Quote:
By the Way how do you make a spoiler? So that if any person request about a Witch Character I can put it there.

P.S. please send me a message.
Quote:
To SanyaChan
Well I made some research, but I'm not 75% sure if this is a the download site.
I haven't tried downloading it because I have computer problems.

http://www.mediafire.com/mangafoxlite

Last edited by charlesccg; 2010-10-23 at 22:56.
Old 2010-10-23, 22:12   Link #958
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

@charlesccg: Can you give us a list what Striker Units all the "New" witches uses?

from 504th, 502nd to Prinzessin ^^

Also thanks a lot for that link~

Last edited by pauldy; 2010-10-23 at 22:26.
pauldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 03:06   Link #959
SanyaChan

Quote:
thanks for the link it had all the chapters in it including the last 1 that came out in nyan type 1 / 2 months back
Old 2010-10-24, 13:56   Link #960
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
You might want to read the Forum rule section before posting similar links like the one above. Visited the link out of curiosity and noticed plenty of illegal audio rips as well.

Section 1.1
http://forums.animesuki.com/faq.php?...#faq_rules_1_1

--Lone Wolf
lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kemonomimi, light novel adaptation, mecha, mecha musume