Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-08-01, 19:12   Link #41
yakumo-chan

Also, if you guys remember, Minato can also teleport things
look
Spoiler for big:

I think TObi is not using Kamui, I kinda changed my mind of who is Tobi is.....
The only character I thinked of is it is the ramen guy or Uchiha Kagami

Last edited by yakumo-chan; 2012-08-01 at 19:25.
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 20:21   Link #42
strategos

There is a chance that Tobi is able to gather the knowledge of the person's sharingan. He probably got obito's other eye,and somehow acquired some of Obito's knowledge.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 20:43   Link #43
Mateus

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
There is a chance that Tobi is able to gather the knowledge of the person's sharingan. He probably got obito's other eye,and somehow acquired some of Obito's knowledge.
If it wasn't completely destroyed when that boulder fell on his face
Old 2012-08-01, 20:45   Link #44
strategos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
If it wasn't completely destroyed when that boulder fell on his face
probably the boulder had a dent on the part where his eyes were

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 01:12   Link #45
ranchan13

The biggest hole I see in the Tobi is Obito theory is that Tobi's Sharingan always seems to be active. Uchiha are able to deactivate it, but if implanted, it remains permanently activated, hence why Kakashi keeps his covered so much. If Tobi was Obito, he could, at the very least, deactivate that eye of his.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 02:22   Link #46
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
It's not Kamui. It uses the same 'other dimension' that Kamui sends stuff to, but it's NOT Kamui.
it IS kamui. just face it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Tobi being able to use it without switching his eye to EMS-mode might be a hint that his ultimate mastery of the jutsu allows him to use it even with basic sharingan mode.
how do you know he isnt using MS? we never see his eye close up when he uses kamui. the reason we dont see tobi's MS is because it would be a dead giveaway as to who is, or at least who's eye he is using.

Quote:
Tobi has collected a huge amount of sharingan eyes, if these have different abilities then he could select the one that has the ability he needs, it could even be Obito's eye.
true, but he always seems to have the right kamui-ability eye. his left eye is interchangable for sure since we've seen him use it for izanagi.

Quote:
I guess Kishimoto will play with this Obito theory, teasing the fans, but then reveal that it's only the eye.
at the very least, this is what's happening. my only problem with obito theory has always been that so many fans have been talking about it for so long that i kinda figured kishi may want to do something else. that said, a lot of people including myself thought kabuto's trump card ET would be madara, and that's who it was, so who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
The biggest hole I see in the Tobi is Obito theory is that Tobi's Sharingan always seems to be active. Uchiha are able to deactivate it, but if implanted, it remains permanently activated, hence why Kakashi keeps his covered so much. If Tobi was Obito, he could, at the very least, deactivate that eye of his.
maybe, but we dont see it all the time. we cant be sure when its deactivated or when its in MS mode or when its just normal sharingan for that matter. its true that every time we've seen it it has been normal sharingan, but that's becuase seeing it in those other states would give away too much
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 02:54   Link #47
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
it IS kamui. just face it
Talking like you know it all. The jutsu may be using the same principle at best. Kamui sends whatever Kakashi is looking at to another dimension. Tobi sucks stuff into it. How is this the same jutsu? That's like saying Raikage is using Chidori.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 03:33   Link #48
mahbod

http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/053717/04.jpg

uchiha kaenjin ??? his name or a technique???
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 05:15   Link #49
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ It's the name of a technique.
Old 2012-08-02, 06:19   Link #50
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahbod View Post
http://img.mangahit.com/manga/0916/053717/04.jpg

uchiha kaenjin ??? his name or a technique???
The barrier that protected gedo from 8tails.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 07:01   Link #51
Sasukemaru
Banned

I think everyone clapping their hands like retarded seals saying " you see tobi is obito!" Are about to be really disappointed. Don't get me wrong kishi is definitely trying to make that appear to be the case, but am i the only one who finds it odd kishi would spoil the unmasking of tobi after years of speculation in such an obvious manner? Imo, it looks like kishi is leading everyone naive enough around by the nose, just so when tobi is revealed they will say, "it's not obito! Omg this is the craziest sh** evers wtf kishi u fu***ng genius!"
Anyway...as far as the chapter is concerned, im glad to see kakashi can still play with the big boys, although i never really doubted that he could. Why does it seem like everyone has infinite chakra now? Oh well.

Btw its a 99 percent fact tobi isn't using kamui, the one percent chance he is would be if he had ems, which is very unlikely considering it isn't proven he even has ms. Tobi would be blind by now if he used a ms tech so willy nilly, leaving that one hole mask he used so long completely useless.

Last edited by Sasukemaru; 2012-08-02 at 07:19.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 11:19   Link #52
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Talking like you know it all. The jutsu may be using the same principle at best. Kamui sends whatever Kakashi is looking at to another dimension. Tobi sucks stuff into it. How is this the same jutsu? That's like saying Raikage is using Chidori.
it was a reaction to your misguided 'fact' that 'it's NOT kamui' ~talking like you know it all...

both characters send things into another dimension via a sharingan vortex technique. how are they not the same? just because someone can use a technique better than someone else doesn't mean it's not the same technique. keep in mind that the right and left MS eye usually have different powers but they can be similar. i'm guessing that you are one of those people who will argue over semantics if tobi doesn't call it kamui when its all revealed and completely ignore just how similar it is like raikiri vs chidori or something. it's entirely different right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
I think everyone clapping their hands like retarded seals saying " you see tobi is obito!" Are about to be really disappointed.
i think everyone still thinking tobi is not in part obito is a retarded seal. i like the obito father theory though. i think it's inevitable to be one of the 2 theories which are nearly identical anyway since in naruto fathers and sons are often strikingly similar characters

Quote:
Don't get me wrong kishi is definitely trying to make that appear to be the case, but am i the only one who finds it odd kishi would spoil the unmasking of tobi after years of speculation in such an obvious manner?
it's not really obvious since people have been fighting obito theory tooth and nail for years.

Quote:
Btw its a 99 percent fact tobi isn't using kamui,
oh thanks for clearing that fact up... but are you sure it's not a 95.7% chance?

Quote:
the one percent chance he is would be if he had ems, which is very unlikely considering it isn't proven he even has ms.
except that he's been using a MS technique for years now
Old 2012-08-02, 11:39   Link #53
Sasukemaru
Banned

Well it's not obito i can't help it if ppl have a tendency to be trolled so obviously.

If tobi had been using a ms jutsu daily for 20 years he would have been blind long ago, fact.
He isn't ever even shown a ms, it is more likely he would be kagami then obito or his irrelevant father.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 12:18   Link #54
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
I think everyone clapping their hands like retarded seals saying " you see tobi is obito!" Are about to be really disappointed.
Quote:
i think everyone still thinking tobi is not in part obito is a retarded seal.
I think the next person who call people they disagree with a retard is going to be banned and my predictions are 100% accurate on the matter.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 13:24   Link #55
Destined_Fate

So many assuming Tobi is Obito, it could still be Rin as far as anyone knows.

Than there's the part where it can't be either of them because Kakashi already saw them when he died by Pain.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 14:16   Link #56
itachi-san314

Quote:
Well it's not obito i can't help it if ppl have a tendency to be trolled so obviously.
any guesses then on who tobi can be in light of the fact that he knows kakshi and gai personally?

Quote:
If tobi had been using a ms jutsu daily for 20 years he would have been blind long ago, fact.
never said he didnt have EMS. also never said he used it every day. also the manga never said that kamui-esque techs make eyes go blind as fast as say, susano'o or amaterasu. also never said that maybe tobi has been losing his eyesight in his right eye and just doesn't care. itachi fought very well when he was nearly blind

Quote:
He isn't ever even shown a ms, it is more likely he would be kagami then obito or his irrelevant father.
kakashi is never shown to have a tongue but i bet he has one
Old 2012-08-02, 14:29   Link #57
b1gdawg

Every1 is forgetting Tobi/Madara recruited Kisame at around the same time Obito died. I think anyway i haven't read those chapters in ages.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 14:36   Link #58
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gdawg View Post
Every1 is forgetting Tobi/Madara recruited Kisame at around the same time Obito died. I think anyway i haven't read those chapters in ages.
I believe Kisame was recruited some time after Tobi unleashed the 9-tails on Konoha. I would say this happens about 3 years after Obito's "death".
Old 2012-08-02, 14:41   Link #59
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
I believe Kisame was recruited some time after Tobi unleashed the 9-tails on Konoha. I would say this happens about 3 years after Obito's "death".
you seem to have the timeline down very well. do you think there is a hint in there about tobi's different hair styles in conjunction with what was happening/changing at the time that he switched to short hair?
Old 2012-08-02, 14:53   Link #60
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
you seem to have the timeline down very well. do you think there is a hint in there about tobi's different hair styles in conjunction with what was happening/changing at the time that he switched to short hair?
He had long hair at least up until 7 years after the 9-tails attack. We know this because of the flashback where Itachi meets with Tobi. About 6 years after the Uchiha massacre we see Tobi again with short hair and a new mask design when he was revealed as the behind-the-scenes leader of Akatsuki.

I think the long hair was just a way for him to look like Madara by giving himself Madara hair. When he adopted the persona of "Tobi", he went back to short hair. I don't think there's a lot going on with the hair. I mean it leads to the question of whether Tobi is two different people. But, I don't believe that's the case. According to the timeline, the original Madara was dead during any time in which Tobi was shown to be around.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion