Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2008-08-01, 14:53   Link #21
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
Hm...I think I may have found the problem. When I try to put AGTH in the "start in" box it says: "The folder 'C:\agth\agth.exe' specified in the Start In box is not valid. Make sure that the folder exists and that the path is correct."

However, I'm sure the path is correct. I copied the application's location in it's properties section and pasted it there, yet it still refuses to acknowledge that.
You cannot put "agth.exe" in the start in. Start in should refer to a folder. But as saleh said, it seems it is completely irrelevant to the problem.
Quote:
Yeah, I fear that this is a program compatibility problem. It works fine with Fortune Arterial, something I know that AGTH is compatible with. Klashikari, have you gotten this to work with Ecstasy yet, or just original LB!? They shouldn't be different enough to have this be an issue though.
LB original works without any trouble

Normally, the release of 2007.8.24 of AGTH should detect Real Live engine, but well, try it nevertheless:
Real Live patch for AGTH

This "should" resolve the issue here. Also, be careful about Fortune Arterial: you will need a special /H code command for it if you want AGTH to hook is perfectly. (some games prevents AGTH to hook completely their text and so, many characters are missing in the output. In such occassion, you need to search through the net for the /H code as there isn't any universal code for such case).
Old 2008-08-02, 13:07   Link #22
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Normally, the release of 2007.8.24 of AGTH should detect Real Live engine, but well, try it nevertheless:
Real Live patch for AGTH

This "should" resolve the issue here. Also, be careful about Fortune Arterial: you will need a special /H code command for it if you want AGTH to hook is perfectly. (some games prevents AGTH to hook completely their text and so, many characters are missing in the output. In such occassion, you need to search through the net for the /H code as there isn't any universal code for such case).
I'm using the 5-4-2008 build of AGTH, but I don't think that really makes a difference. I patched REALLIVE.exe with your link, but the hook still refuses to install. I've posted on another for help regarding this, but hopefully your Little Busters works when it does ship.

Do you speak from personal experience with Fortune Arterial? I was working as a translator for that game earlier this year, and no one mentioned anything about a special code. AGTH did cut out repeating characters, like "ここ" would simply come out of AGTH as "こ", but it wasn't a huge issue.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2008-08-07 at 05:13. Reason: specific site mention removed
tripperazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-02, 23:09   Link #23
sora12

klashi> i see so i need to click twice. thats not a problem anyweiz my mouse has a special button that consist of two click if i push it once.
sora12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 02:44   Link #24
Danj
Tech Bloke

Send a message via ICQ to Danj Send a message via AIM to Danj Send a message via MSN to Danj Send a message via Yahoo to Danj
I highly recommend checking out the thread on the other forum I mentioned in my other post, I'm pretty sure someone already posted the necessary /H code for Fortune Arterial. Once you find the thread just use the "search this thread" tool to find it.
Old 2008-08-07, 05:12   Link #25
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
I'm using the 5-4-2008 build of AGTH, but I don't think that really makes a difference. I patched REALLIVE.exe with your link, but the hook still refuses to install. I've posted on another forum for help regarding this, but hopefully your Little Busters works when it does ship.
My copy of LB EX! finally arrived (lul at the natsume brothers ).
I installed the game without anything special, and AGTH didn't have any problem at all for the hooking.
The target isn't anything fancy: C:\agth\agth.exe /C G:\KEY\リトルバスターズ!EX\REALLIVE.EXE

Perhaps you should try compatibility mode? Since I'm running on XP it might be that. OTOH, do you use applocale or your regional settings are already in japanese? (I assume you already did the later)

Quote:
Do you speak from personal experience with Fortune Arterial? I was working as a translator for that game earlier this year, and no one mentioned anything about a special code. AGTH did cut out repeating characters, like "ここ" would simply come out of AGTH as "こ", but it wasn't a huge issue.
Well, as far as I can remember, someone I know tried FA with AGTH and a lot of kanji and hiragana were missing in the hooking so... perhaps problem with channels or whatsoever.