AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 216 59.18%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 84 23.01%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 28 7.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 4.11%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-13, 04:27   Link #121
inconstant_heart
obsessive 'shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, maybe. Though she also has plenty other happy memories. Maybe she'll just speak of events from her childhood instead of more revent events, to Suzaku's dismay...

Anyway, I don't think his cover will be dropped just yet. Still too early for that as I see it.
I'd love that! Kallen just starts rambling about hamburgers with curry and Suzaku sits there facepalming.

So does Suzaku actually inject Kallen? Or does he threaten her with it, and that's all that's seen so far? It's pretty stupid to use Refrain in this situation, since all he can do is hope that the memories she sinks into are Zero/Lelouch related. If he hasn't actually injected her yet, maybe he's just threatening her with it because she abhors it due to what it's done to her mother?
inconstant_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:28   Link #122
magnuskn

Um, didnīt only Suzaku *threaten* Kallen with injecting her with Refrain? As far as Iīve seen, he hasnīt done so yet.

Lelouch, OTOH, *did* order and execute the massacre of everybody in the Geass complex.

So Iīd think a bit of restraint on the "ZOMG, Suzaku SUXXORS Lelouch PWNS lolololololroflcopter!!!!1111oneoneeleven" front should be exercised.
magnuskn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:28   Link #123
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
I concur. Both are wrong now.
I agree, they both are wrong. And this makes me sad, cause Shirley's death was totally in vain. ~__~
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:28   Link #124
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by inconstant_heart View Post
I'd love that! Kallen just starts rambling about hamburgers with curry and Suzaku sits there facepalming.

So does Suzaku actually inject Kallen? Or does he threaten her with it, and that's all that's seen so far? It's pretty stupid to use Refrain in this situation, since all he can do is hope that the memories she sinks into are Zero/Lelouch related. If he hasn't actually injected her yet, maybe he's just threatening her with it because she abhors it due to what it's done to her mother?
only threatening but he looks like he is really willed to use it
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:29   Link #125
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
Rolo seems to know a lot about the Cult. I think he knows the type of people who are used in experiments to be geass user. Evben so... did Lelouch asked him? No, Lelouch did go right there to kill everyone.
Lol, no way Rolo would remember EVERYONE.

Quote:
By your logic, it would have been a good thing if they had killed kallen right here right now.
dakara... >.>
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:29   Link #126
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
I agree, they both are wrong. And this makes me sad, cause Shirley's death was totally in vain. ~__~
Well theres still the convo they have later on. Her death wasn't in vain yet.

Though thats an awful lot of people Lelouch killed her in her name.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:30   Link #127
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inconstant_heart View Post

He only threatens her but I don't see why he would threaten with it if he wasn't going to go through with it. Her loyalty to Lelouch didn't budge when she was told about Shirley, likely because she has no reason to believe Suzaku. So what is his threat supposed to do if he's not going to carry through?

The way the episode ended, though, I half expect Nunally to walk in and see this happening.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:30   Link #128
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Well theres still the convo they have later on. Her death wasn't in vain yet.
Episode 17 might decide that...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:30   Link #129
LunaticChaos
Chaotic Lunatic

Quote:

Even so, it isn't the first evil move by Lelouch. Why people tend to forget it?

By your logic, it would have been a good thing if they killed kallen right here right now.
Who said I forget all the evil moves Lelouch makes? Hell, that's why I like him. A villainous protagonist is infinitely more interesting than a heroic one. But even Lelouch has some standards.

*Shrugs* I'd be disappointed if they did that after revealing the new Guren in the opening. But if it works for the story then I'd be all for it.
Sides, I'm not really a Kallen fan, I prefer C.C. and Anya myself.
LunaticChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:31   Link #130
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

One thing I forgot to mention and I don't think has been mentioned by others is Diethard talking about Ougi with Sayoko. They did not show the conversation between Viletta and Ougi, but its clear something is weighing heavily on Ougi's mind. Which has become noticeable by Diethard. Also Viletta seems to be having an inner debate about being fully devoted to Lelouch, now that Jeremiah has also joined.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:32   Link #131
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticChaos View Post
Who said I forget all the evil moves Lelouch makes? Hell, that's why I like him. A villainous protagonist is infinitely more interesting than a heroic one. But even Lelouch has some standards.
I disagree. Heroic protagonists are awesome. You never feel bad for supporting them,
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:32   Link #132
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
And that's why I can understand now why Toudou and XingKe are betraying him.

And Shirley... she would be sad to see what Lelouch has done, really sad. Her last words were in vain...
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:33   Link #133
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
He only threatens her but I don't see why he would threaten with it if he wasn't going to go through with it. Her loyalty to Lelouch didn't budge when she was told about Shirley, likely because she has no reason to believe Suzaku. So what is his threat supposed to do if he's not going to carry through?

The way the episode ended, though, I half expect Nunally to walk in and see this happening.
and then opening her eyes with an geass in it just to give it more of a WTF ending
Old 2008-07-13, 04:33   Link #134
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Okay these people from the cult were planning to commit the biggest crime in history. Bartley believed this and wanted to do a bunk, Cornelia believed this and help wipe them out. The "cute innocent little lambs" used there geass's to kill OotBk members. These people from the cult are not angels, they may not derserve death but at the very least are evil.

Get rid of them all i say. Its the simplest option. Plus Lulu needs revenge time since Suzaku got his in Ep 24+25, all fair.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:34   Link #135
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Uh yeah you mind elaborating?

He wants to change the world from within. So far his actions have followed that with him running things in Britannia. He has more power than he had before and everyone has to follow him.

On his side, Zero is a threat to his objective.

Simple as that. R1 maybe but defintely not R2.

Sorry but no matter how many times you sugercoat it it's never justified to murder women and children.

Trying to kill gods tends to do that you know.
Changing things from within? So far his actions have only consolidated Britannia's power which means they aren't going to change. Why change a system that works?
He hasn't made any spectacular changes by joining the system so far only he has benefitted from it and no one else.
Children with Geass and trained to use it doesn't make them innocent they are warriors in my eyes.The guy who was bodily controlled learned it at his expense when he killed another of his teammate
Women ? You mean the scientists they were aware of the risks when they joined this cult.Let me elaborate let's say you are a scientist and you've been recruited or joined a top secret research facility of course it's going to be heavily secured but that doesn't mean it's risk free there may be a slim chance that you will be attacked for whatever reasons.
Don't forget that Lelouch said he was waging war on the Cult that means there will be no prisonners.
Old 2008-07-13, 04:34   Link #136
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
and then opening her eyes with an geass in it just to give it more of a WTF ending
The reason I say this is her reaction when Suzaku asks her to leave. She doesn't seem all that happy or trusting when she's basically told to go away. Put on top of this the fact that she already knows she's been lied to in the past, and well, she may very well show up.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:34   Link #137
DarkLordOfkichiku

Oh, yeah.. What happened to Cornelia?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:35   Link #138
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticChaos View Post

*Shrugs* I'd be disappointed if they did that after revealing the new Guren in the opening. But if it works for the story then I'd be all for it.
Sides, I'm not really a Kallen fan, I prefer C.C. and Anya myself.
I am a Kallen fan : P but I don't want to be blind about Lelouch and suzaku actions.
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:35   Link #139
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
But then Zero would be everyone, its not like refrained people are logical. He'd ask her who Zero was and she's say the dog.
I was thinking of the scene where Kallen and Lelouch are 'alone' and when she looses balance and ends up on top of him
Old 2008-07-13, 04:36   Link #140
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Oh, yeah.. What happened to Cornelia?
she was saved by Jeremiah when the Siegfried crushed there