AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

View Poll Results: Clannad - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 211 60.81%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 49 14.12%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 23 6.63%
7 out of 10 : Good 20 5.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 19 5.48%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.86%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.86%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 0.58%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.86%
1 out of 10 : Painful 14 4.03%
Voters: 347. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-21, 00:11   Link #881
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I wanted to ask your opinion on a scene when Tomoya woke up and returns back when his wife finish giving birth. I watch the scene carefully and I hope you seen this picture sequence....

First is Nagisa's face ( looks ok,... ok cute), next is her left hand ( ohh, she has the wedding ring on, cute!)... then Nagisa's chest... (say what?!).... Chest....? Why is that??
Old 2011-09-27, 20:13   Link #882
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Well, she is his wife...

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2011-10-01, 10:09   Link #883
SilverHeimdall

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjichan View Post
I wanted to ask your opinion on a scene when Tomoya woke up and returns back when his wife finish giving birth. I watch the scene carefully and I hope you seen this picture sequence....

First is Nagisa's face ( looks ok,... ok cute), next is her left hand ( ohh, she has the wedding ring on, cute!)... then Nagisa's chest... (say what?!).... Chest....? Why is that??
He remembers when she died - and that focus to her chest is because her Heart stopped.
Old 2011-12-06, 23:07   Link #884
Joneru

Tomoya sent back in time?

Don't get me wrong, the ending was great.

From what I'm getting here on this discussion is that Tomoya was sent back in time (along with Nagisa). However, this time, Nagisa survives the childbirth of Ushio.

Some things confuse me though...

1. Were both Tomoya and Nagisa aware that they were sent back in time? I thought this was the case since Nagisa told Tomoya not to ever regret the time they spent, and that he made her (past tense) "so happy."

2. Was Tomoya sent back knowing to collect the light orbs? I might be wrong, but Ushio sent Tomoya back in time so that he may do that right?

Also, I'm confused about the whole ending. I don't mean to try to sound pessimistic toward the series, because I absolutely think it is the best anime I've watched so far, but would it be a plot hole if Tomoya had known that he went back in time knowing that Nagisa and Ushio would die if he hadn't collected the orbs?

If that was the case, then I think Tomoya would deal with the future situations ALOT differently. One thing that comes to mind is dealing with his father. If Tomoya had realized sooner that his father had a rough life sooner, then maybe his father wouldn't have turned to selling the drugs, thus Tomoya getting the job he did not get before.

And again I might be wrong, but one thing that I think is that the "Another Chapter" endings are related to the actual story arc. Because if there are actually parallel universes, then Tomoya could still obtain orbs for Tomoyo's and Kyou's happiness (by going out with them). Because as Kotomi said, the worlds influence each other indirectly.

^(Okay, that sounds really farfetched...haha)

But yeah I'm still very confused!
Old 2011-12-07, 02:41   Link #885
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Then again, there's this stickied thread...
Old 2012-01-15, 15:25   Link #886
LanceX2

man I just started watching this again. I LOVE THIS ANIME. it just touches me deeply.

Also guys in the manga they kiss. its amazing
Closed Thread