AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-14, 01:47   Link #701
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post
Hmm.. I don't have much time this weekend, but I can probably take some pictures for you.
Thanks a bunch, there's no hurry or anything. I just want to make sure nothing else is missing before I post fixes, and between the scans I have and the stuff on umineco.info, there are still some missing sections.
Old 2012-01-14, 03:14   Link #702
Kylon99

*poke* ... *cough*... uploaded. 8)

But the stuff that was omitted didn't look like it contained any earth shattering bombs or whatnot. I didn't read them completely though... certainly almost all the bold text was included...
Old 2012-01-14, 06:06   Link #703
moichispa
Endless witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriko 556 View Post
I know this one. His pixiv name is NERO he sold bice/kinzo doujinshis for last fuyucomi so I guess this one is older. The art is really good.
Old 2012-01-14, 08:57   Link #704
Eriko 556

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post
http://i.imgur.com/fw2Bi.jpg
A pic of Furauros from the middle. As I said in the other thread... I can't believe Ryukishi added yet ANOTHER character... 8)
Who is this Furauros? I heard about her, but who is her? I search a little and "Furauros" is "Flauros", another demon.

But... Well... Why R07 would put another demon? Can you tell me this, please?
Old 2012-01-14, 14:31   Link #705
Kylon99

Eriko: Our Confessions was a booklet that was released this last December at Comiket 81. In it, is a 'unfinished tale by Beatrice released by Dlanor after the events of EP8.' It basically illustrates how Beatrice goes about setting up the game board/writes the mystery for an episode. So it contains her thoughts on both the mystery and fantasy of an episode.

By now though, we would recognize many of the elements from other episodes so this is mostly an answer for us regarding how things were done in each episode 1-6.

Flauros is supposedly yet *another* demon that she summons in Confessions to do all the killing for her.
Old 2012-01-15, 23:59   Link #706
Ayu-ayu
a.k.a. Akari_House

I expect that Flauros is meant as a sort of example of the process used by Beato (perhaps, by extension, by R07?) when bringing forth new supernatural entities into the mix in each chapter.

(MyAnimeList banner on hiatus until I bother to update my MyAnimeList status again...)
Old 2012-01-20, 23:20   Link #707
Ayu-ayu
a.k.a. Akari_House

Say, was it confirmed that the Our Confessions book is 100% complete with all text missing from the prior scans and Umineco.wiki? That we aren't seeing some sort of trick release after all? I'm dying to know what the missing parts from the prior synopses on the spoiler thread were, if they've been posted somewhere and I've missed it? I have some dangling suspicions about the (thus far) omitted portions.

Thanks either way though!

(MyAnimeList banner on hiatus until I bother to update my MyAnimeList status again...)
Old 2012-01-21, 00:30   Link #708
Kylon99

Yeah, I didn't read everything on umineco as I was just matching up the omissions with the paragraphs in the book, but though there were some chunks missing, they didn't seem to be anything of great importance. I think all the bold text was included at umineco except for two or three paragraphs of it.

I took pictures for Lyrical and he verified that most of his previous summary captures everything. I didn't want to post it online as it would be kind of like giving away the whole thing for free.
Old 2012-01-21, 03:56   Link #709
Ayu-ayu
a.k.a. Akari_House

Hm, okay, I see.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can piece together the two sets of comments and compare with the wiki, unless someone has reordered it all together somewhere into a single summary. There seemed to be a few contradictions in the interpretations posted so far between the two reports (unless I missed something), though, which is nagging me... But I'll take that back to the spoiler thread if necessary.

Old 2012-01-30, 13:39   Link #710
Hoshino Kazuki
Loli/Shotacon

Is there any decent artbook/doujin left for me to get my hand on? Cause I don't seem to found one (=.=!)
Old 2012-01-30, 19:12   Link #711
RandomAvatarFan

Hey, I have a question. Browsing through Mandarake, I found stuff like this:
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-378806.html

Could someone explain what these are?
Old 2012-01-31, 22:04   Link #712
The Creator
Golden Emperor

I can't see any image, but it seems that they are selling the cd for episode 3
Old 2012-02-01, 15:29   Link #713
RandomAvatarFan

Is it that? The image of the product shows a black and white picture, this particular one is of the cover of EP3, and there's a white border that just says "Umineko no Naku Koro ni EP 3 Banquet of the Golden Witch"

With only seeing that much, it would appear that would be the case but...

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-378808.html
Is a screencap of a character in Dlanor's group. Same thing, black and white picture on white background.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-378810.html
this one of a piece of ripped paper with Sakutarou's silhouette.
Old 2012-02-01, 16:58   Link #714
The Creator
Golden Emperor

Sorry the picture didn't load and i assumed that it was the cd.

I've seen similar books in amazon.jp too, i think that someone printed the whole script from each game and is now selling them all over the internets =X
Old 2012-02-01, 17:24   Link #715
Bluemail
Zero of the roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomAvatarFan View Post
Is it that? The image of the product shows a black and white picture, this particular one is of the cover of EP3, and there's a white border that just says "Umineko no Naku Koro ni EP 3 Banquet of the Golden Witch"

With only seeing that much, it would appear that would be the case but...

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-378808.html
Is a screencap of a character in Dlanor's group. Same thing, black and white picture on white background.

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-378810.html
this one of a piece of ripped paper with Sakutarou's silhouette.
I don't know about the EP3 one, but those two you linked are Extra TIPS written by Ryukishi07 and released at conventions over the years as extra booklets. They're both collected in Umineko Tsubasa in sound novel form. So nothing shady about them.
Old 2012-02-01, 20:33   Link #716
The Creator
Golden Emperor

Pretty interesting, did't know they were being sold.
Old 2012-02-01, 22:04   Link #717
RandomAvatarFan

Ahh, that's what they were. I did hear about those booklets and was beginning to suspect that those might be it. That's cool that they're selling them like that.
Old 2012-03-22, 00:12   Link #718
ImperialX
Audiophile

I'm looking for physical copies of Umineko and Umineko Chiru, but I can't find them anywhere. Can someone guide me to where I can buy them?

I don't want the download copies because I want to actually own the case...
Old 2012-03-22, 07:35   Link #719
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko
Drama CD “Jessica and the Killer Electric Fan”

Official Fan Book Special Edition that features messages and illustrations involved with Umineko (Ryukishi07, the voice actors, the manga artists)
Available to those who have purchased DVD/Blu-ray Note.07 ~ 13 of the Umineko no Naku Koro ni anime."
- fyeah07thexpansion / umineko.tv

Your thoughts?

For me, I'm really excited. My favorite TIP is getting a Drama CD. It's just so awesome. <3

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Old 2012-03-22, 12:59   Link #720
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
Drama CD “Jessica and the Killer Electric Fan”

Official Fan Book Special Edition that features messages and illustrations involved with Umineko (Ryukishi07, the voice actors, the manga artists)
Available to those who have purchased DVD/Blu-ray Note.07 ~ 13 of the Umineko no Naku Koro ni anime."
- fyeah07thexpansion / umineko.tv

Your thoughts?

For me, I'm really excited. My favorite TIP is getting a Drama CD. It's just so awesome. <3
It's so great that TIP is getting a drama cd! I would love to get a chance to hear it...

*sighs* Damn you Deen why did you fail so bad at animating Umineko's first part?
If only you've done your job properly I could hope to see it animated... (as well as enjoying a decent Umineko anime series... -_-)
Closed Thread