AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-16, 23:46   Link #4401
Satty
Slash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Extra Joseth time. This time with Vice.

Spoiler for Joseth/Vice/Episode 16:
9/11...when I saw that in ep. 16, I knew something was gonna happen....instead of planes, Scagletti uses Drones in a Zerg Rush-like attack and the Numbers for a tactical advantage....Anyway, good job on that.
Old 2007-07-16, 23:59   Link #4402
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Meh, too lazy to do character upgrades. Where's Erio when I need to ask him anything to update regarding my characters' line-ups.

hmm.... better share some available previews....

Spoiler for length:

Now, if only Poseidon could HAXX and summon Grimlock
*runs*
BANG!!!
Here comes the quote of the day from our favorite yanmama, Frieda! *Shot by Beowuf*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
<brightens> That'd be great! The more cartridges, the better! <pauses> A Roulette system CAN be reloaded quickly, right?
Roulettes are just rather large discs. They can be reloaded VERY easily. You just slap them on.

Quote:
And I'm far from fully understanding women - though I understand them enough that I asked one to marry me, and she said YES!!!
The librarian? Good job, man! Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
LOL at Vita's line.
I have Chaos to thank for that.

Quote:
How to fix her depression... hmm... its one hell of a task indeed! Nothing time cant fix, though... unless you need her to recover immediately. How about trying to convince her that it was an illusion?
Nothing but the absolute truth will suffice. Aurion may be considerate. But when he's counseling he usually uses plain facts. And he hammers them in HARD! Plus, his target time only allows for a few hours at most. And his methods usually involve using a Magic Isolation Field (A field that cloaks the area from most scanners and detection) for a one-on-one talk. And some of his methods are somewhat... Unorthodox. Expect to see some unconventional methods in the first part...

I'm not even sure if I will make it out of the day alive after I complete and post that scenario.

Quote:
lol Cant say it better than that! These guys will be 100% pure evil.
TERMINATE!!!

Quote:
And here it is, in record time! Clocking in @ 700 words in under 30 minutes.

Spoiler for A Visitor from Afar:

Spoiler:
Interesting. LOL at Lindy's second condition! The Roulette loader can be easily situated directly under the 'head' of Apalis.

Quote:
Spoiler for Takeru/Aura scene:

Boy, I do love killing people with expectation
I'm dying!!!
In any case, Takeru is starting to awaken to his PIMP senses! I wonder how much more of his loyalty to Frieda will get compromised...

Quote:

So he knows about the 8/11 incident... The producers just HAD to schedule the attack at the same date.

In any case, I like how the conversation went out. joseth literally LOATHES Vice. And Vice seems to be all too used to Joseth's spiteful way of communication.

Approved.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-07-17 at 00:12.
Old 2007-07-17, 00:08   Link #4403
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Episode 16 Trivia : It takes place on the 11th of September.

Edit : - Beaten to it. Anyway, that was just Joseth talking...his h4xx intelligence skills makes him know of the prophecy through hacking the database of TSAB's top brass, and in my fanon, he was there on Earth on a mission during the WTC collapse on 9/11...and the fact that the Public Presentation of the GC is also on 9/11...it's giving him bad vibes.
I havent watched 16 yet but... Are you serious that GC is going down in 9/11?! What are these people thinking! Now the series wont make it to the USA! (Much like Hunter X Hunter)

I'm very surprised the producers chose that day. This is rather delicate stuff in the US. And for those who have not watched Hunter X Hunter, a massacre happened around the same date in "York Shin" (translated New York--they even used real footage of the city, showing the twin towers and all in the anime)... though it was completely unintentional, and if I recall correctly, the manga was written before the real incident. However, this in StrikerS is no coincidence.

I personally dont have a problem with this... but still...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Nothing but the absolute truth will suffice. Aurion may be considerate. But when he's counseling he usually uses plain facts. And he hammers them in HARD! Plus, his target time only allows for a few hours at most. And his methods usually involve using an Magic Isolation Field (A field that cloaks the area from most scanners and detection) for a one-on-one talk. And some of his methods are somewhat... Unorthodox. Expect to see some unconventional methods in the first part...

I'm not even sure if I will make it out of the day alive after I complete and post that scenario.
You have just a few HOURS to get her out of depression?! I really have to see this.
Old 2007-07-17, 00:13   Link #4404
Satty
Slash!

Quote:
I havent watched 16 yet but... Are you serious that GC is going down in 9/11?! What are these people thinking! Now the series wont make it to the USA!
I was thinking that too..... But then again, the tower doesn't really go down, and the actual fighting, I think, starts the day after...

Edit: I made an antagonist...and it may have something to do with Satoshi.....
Spoiler for Nil:

Last edited by Satty; 2007-07-17 at 00:32.
Old 2007-07-17, 00:36   Link #4405
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
I was thinking that too..... But then again, the tower doesn't really go down, and the actual fighting, I think, starts the day after...

Spoiler for Nil:
- Well... the battle's currently the night not long after sunset of 9/11... argubly there's still a good 3 to 4 hours until 9/12... depends how long the battle drags, I suppose.

- Nice character...though the BJ '0' thing may be a little worrisome...since Jail also has something that looks like a '0' around his tie-collar thing... well, it's not a problem, really.

Oh, and one thing...if we never learn of Vivio's TRUE origins in StrikerS canon...I'm thinking of creating an original Lost Logia that would tie in on Vivio's origin...

The Fate Alteration Engine.

(( Oh, yes I'm using the crack Satashi thought up in the Image Thread, along with the OC idea of Multi-verse in it. )) But well...there's still 10 weeks to go... :3

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-17, 01:02   Link #4406
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
I on the other hand, am finding the Ion Canon veering further and further FROM what my character background implies...

until it snaps back in full force, that is. Almost inevitable, but...

As far as canon/fanon goes, David is playing fence sitter- as long as the STAB leave him alone, he'll leave them alone, as long as they don't do anything too dirty, however...

he'll defend himself and those around him if attacked, and he'll strike out against any dealings he deems too dirty for his liking...more to the point, he's entirely likely to both sympathize and want to help the Numbers and the LRW's, possibly including Lutecia and co, particularly if it looks like the STAB might 'appropriate' them, lit...

Spoiler for demo piece:

Incidentally, the profile continues to evolve...but no bonus points for spotting additional references...
Very nice, I too like the idea of TSAB having a sinister core We'll see to what extent canon will try to prove the contrary (or not )

Quote:
Since Erio has already mentioned the ultimate moves, I'll be paying attention to the others. Anyway, her abilities with nanomachines in use are GENIUS! As to be expected from an adept mage from the Tech Department! And I'll see if I can input her 'Mind Control' in my scenarios later. Would you mind if Aurion was somewhat a contributor of some of the technology Sarah is using? He's a top device manufacturer, after all.
Well, it's a bit unlikely for Aurion to be involved with her main device, but as mentioned before Sarah also frequently uses expendable devices, magitech (and probably conventional) weaponry etc., quite like Aurion, so he could very well contribute to that.
Old 2007-07-17, 01:02   Link #4407
Aaron008R

Quote:
You have just a few HOURS to get her out of depression?! I really have to see this.
Definitely not impossible. Remember, even just a few minutes can be life-changing.

Quote:

Spoiler for Nil:
It's quite frightening that all your antagonists can directly take on TSAB's best mages so easily. We have to give Hayate and Chrono some credit for managing to defeat this monster. In any case, do you plan him on returning? Perhaps in a disguise.

Good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Well, it's a bit unlikely for Aurion to be involved with her main device, but as mentioned before Sarah also frequently uses expendable devices, magitech (and probably conventional) weaponry etc., quite like Aurion, so he could very well contribute to that.
Not the Nanomachines part. Just some of the gadgets annd the like. I need a good basis for the two of them to be acquainted enough to be in casual speaking terms. And the tech job makes it easier.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-17, 01:11   Link #4408
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

It really means something if your prepost flavor text is quote and commented upon.

Haven't seen backlog like for a while now... Ahh...
Quote:
@Kha Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I cannot allow you to kill Scaglietti if he survives StrikerS!! I'm sure Nighty will agree with me. Jail is damn useful for various things.
Noted. Nothing moe-Vivio can't fix.
Quote:
Hahaha, no no no... Poor guys, they've been forgotten! Here they are:

Spoiler for Aku no 3 Heiki:

More on what I have planned for them later.
BWAHAHAHAHA! Them?! I'll say... BRING IN!
Quote:
Here goes the latest update:

Spoiler for Combat Capabilities:

Why do I have a feeling that a couple of ultimate spells will get all the attention like the rest of in general moderately powerful arsenal doesn't exist?

The next will be a recap for Serge with some additions and his comments on all of this I'll update the actual profiles after that.
Feels remarkably Pokemon here, though I think its just the Vines and Mirror Move. And yes standard field barriers would be the last line of defence against the ND. But if you go to the tech thread, you'd see that I've been using nanites to explain many henshin systems in the Nanohaverse having drawn them from the Otome universe due to remarkable similarities, so I'm think its still in canon.

Quote:
Stopping the effects would probably be very troublesome, so the best countermeasure - do not get hit Also I didn't mention the rate at which nanomachines work. And using an EMP would be quite effective I guess, I believe they can even do it in canon, if they're smart enough.

Those two spells is my quick reply to S'Zet involvement with Saint Church Some kind of technology is most probably used to artificially draw respective kinds of energies. In general S'Zet aim for more than just use divine and chaotic energies to cast rare spells - ultimately to make them as common as regular magic now. I do recall that discussion - it linked the usage of dark and divine magic to specific types of linker cores in general. S'Zet do it with technology instead, like emulating respective linker cores; it's not perfected yet, hence long casting times, excessive cartridge usage etc.
1. EMP Siegels don't exist at the moment, but I have assigned EMP Traps to the Knight-technician of the RG as a countermeasure against mechanical targets. Imagine if such things can also disable the Numbers and Drones in one blast!

2. I see. This is all perfectly valid.

I hope she understands the risk of drawing Chaos mana.

And also, forcibly drawing divine mana without divine blessing would have painful effects on the user, a concept I've drawn from the Blood Elves of WoW. You might want to add that in as well, since Sarah is clearly the unreligious type and is doing what the Blood Elves are doing with divine mana.
Quote:
Hmm, sounds interesting. I wonder, though, will you involve Demons and/or other outerworldly creatures? Something like the Belkan Chaos magic Kha talked about, where the constant use of such technology would ultimately open a portal where demons can come to our realm of reality. You could say its a consequence for playing with fire.
Quote:
I'd like to Kha would probably agree too There were also hints of war with the Demon Prince (too much use of chaotic magic?) and some kind of godly beings (divine magic here?) in the events Mirian's summons refer to. So it's kinda just a matter of time
APPROVED!

Quote:
Perhaps 'flabbergasted' would do.

You even provided a link... and THE SLOGAN!!! You'll be swamped by new recruits.

~~~~~~

Thanks. Maybe I'll put some elements of that into what I'm planning. This is provided that her defense comes close to R1 ten years ago.

But for now I'm racking my brain on how to fix her depression right now! I've already got her to cry(Don't ask). Now I need to insert some sense into her head.

I also need to resist the temptation to put THIS scenario there...

Spoiler for Nonsense:

Uh...... Darth Chaos has come to haunt us...

Quote:
Meh, too lazy to do character upgrades. Where's Erio when I need to ask him anything to update regarding my characters' line-ups.

hmm.... better share some available previews....

Spoiler for length:

Now, if only Poseidon could HAXX and summon Grimlock
*runs*
Bang.

Quote:
And here it is, in record time! Clocking in @ 700 words in under 30 minutes.

Spoiler for A Visitor from Afar:

Spoiler:
I knew it was Arcas, but for a second I thought it was for a Britainnan device, then I remembered that he was Britainnan already.

The Belka Reality Marbles are similar to the Britainnan RMs, but unless you're Holy Belka they cannot be learnt. Anyway, Noble Illusions come in various forms in Britainna, just pull up a FSN wiki page and take a pick.

Meanwhile, let's see what the MILF can do.
Quote:
I so want to see this happening...

Mai: *looking at Takeru for the first time* He's cute...
S&W: WHAT?!?! *glare at Takeru* This is WAR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
More like...

Smith: Takeru, you are great...
Wesson: But you may be too manly for your own good...

S&W: LineBacker UNION FULL DRIVE!!!!

Hell yeah!

(gets popcorn)
Quote:
Spoiler for Takeru/Aura scene:

Boy, I do love killing people with expectation

Quote:

Nice... I do see Kha wondering why does this youth has so much hate in him and goes into full pastor-preaching mode, and I see Joseth going nuts as such!

And Epi 16 FTW!
Quote:
- Nice character...though the BJ '0' thing may be a little worrisome...since Jail also has something that looks like a '0' around his tie-collar thing... well, it's not a problem, really.

Oh, and one thing...if we never learn of Vivio's TRUE origins in StrikerS canon...I'm thinking of creating an original Lost Logia that would tie in on Vivio's origin...

(( Oh, yes I'm using the crack Satashi thought up in the Image Thread, along with the OC idea of Multi-verse in it. )) But well...there's still 10 weeks to go... :3
1. Indeed. Kluize was supposed to have been Type-00 in his early days, but now that's on hold.

2. I thought Vivio was Primarch material, going by the Star Child and other WH40K refs, but I'll keep an eye on yours. However, I don't remember that crack, unless its that Future Vivio pic that Dark Wing uses as his Avatar and Sig?
Old 2007-07-17, 01:15   Link #4409
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Episode 16 Trivia : It takes place on the 11th of September.

Edit : - Beaten to it. Anyway, that was just Joseth talking...his h4xx intelligence skills makes him know of the prophecy through hacking the database of TSAB's top brass, and in my fanon, he was there on Earth on a mission during the WTC collapse on 9/11...and the fact that the Public Presentation of the GC is also on 9/11...it's giving him bad vibes.
wow, that didn't sound good for him

=================================

Quote:
BANG!!!
Here comes the quote of the day from our favorite yanmama, Frieda! *Shot by Beowuf*

Quote:
I'm dying!!!
In any case, Takeru is starting to awaken to his PIMP senses! I wonder how much more of his loyalty to Frieda will get compromised...
I let Frieda answer your question.

=================================

The Gemini Sisters
Progress: complete
Link: here.
Note: nothing much to be said here-- wait. Poseidon finally reveals its humanoid form.
Old 2007-07-17, 01:25   Link #4410
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

An intercepted memo at Monarch Church detailing the logic behind the formation of the Regional Guard. Influenced by Epi 16 spoilers and summaries:
Spoiler for A Memo:
Yeap, the RG is an army of aging Batmans which is all Regius' fault, and Epi 16 soooo vindicates me here.

Rvs stands for Reservist, and it's meant to differentiate between regular standing personnel and the weekend warriors. All Reservists have the same ranks as the regulars, but they have a (Rvs) tag as seen in the memo.

And An Hero, could you read that memo too? One of your character concepts has been used, but I dunno if it flies in the face of her profile. It's supposed to foreshadow some sinister elements within the Regional Guard too.

I've been struggling with the RG's concept ever since Regius called the Church "peace-addled" and we all know my characterization of the Church has been anything but! What do you guys think? Does this make the RG's existence in line with canon?
- Nods...

- any corrupt unit has to have some backup waiting for it to fall.

Quote:
So far I know Kha & the 21st are involved in the current events. Keroko-chan probably, as she'll come aid Nanoha most likely. And Keroko-kun also wants to know what happens so he can involve his Rogue Squadron. Lowe is thinking about getting Mai, Smith and Wesson involved. And then there will be my two groups of OCs, which I'm not sure where they will be at the time of GC yet.

Aside from these, I havent seen any other OCs involved in the current anime events.
- The AX only has Five people in MC system, on orders to watch, the Second in Command, Chacha, and two fighter pilots and a transporter pilot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Every OC of mine is available for use. Esp pervy methods as in what?
- It's supposed to be like this...

Guys kidnap Ashton

guys lock him up in a room

guys + someone else 'torture' him

he goes out of the room a total perv

every lady he sees his age and above - he gets 'imaginative'

if you know what i mean

Quote:
"Boomer" MacFarn of the 82nd (and formerly the Silvana) is the designated perv of the Phantasms - he specializes in long-range perving (sniper skills) & stealth perving (Sniper Cover does wonders on that end). But Boomer's not entirely your traditional perv - he's more of the "Aww, has _____ finally discovered GIRLS?" type - but feel free to use him to torture Ashton.
- *Nods*

@ those who volunteered:

Can you be snatched while doing something?

=====

New Intelligence Data Received

Spoiler for A way to bolster the Regional Guard Forces:

- bored...
Old 2007-07-17, 01:27   Link #4411
Aaron008R

Quote:
I let Frieda answer your question.
Frieda will answer?

Then that means-!

Frieda: (giggle) Bang!

*keels over dead*

Quote:
The Gemini Sisters
Note: nothing much to be said here-- wait. Poseidon finally reveals its humanoid form.
Takeru kicked her. Oopsie?
So I guess the next part will include, "SHE'S MINE!!!", right?

Oh, and by the way, ZA WARUDO!!!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-07-17, 01:27   Link #4412
Satty
Slash!

Quote:
It's quite frightening that all your antagonists can directly take on TSAB's best mages so easily. We have to give Hayate and Chrono some credit for managing to defeat this monster. In any case, do you plan him on returning? Perhaps in a disguise.

Good work.

I'll give you guys a hint: Revan....(yes, I could be ambiguous).
Old 2007-07-17, 01:39   Link #4413
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Frieda will answer?

Then that means-!

Frieda: (giggle) Bang!

*keels over dead*
I guess asking Frieda to answer the question wasn't a good idea after all.

Quote:
Takeru kicked her. Oopsie?
So I guess the next part will include, "SHE'S MINE!!!", right?

Oh, and by the way, ZA WARUDO!!!
1: he didn't mean to do it.

2: yes.

3: now I need to have Poseidon summoning steamroller his ultimate attack

Spoiler for preview for chapter 5 of Cinderella:

Last edited by USB500; 2007-07-17 at 01:46. Reason: adding more texts
Old 2007-07-17, 01:55   Link #4414
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for Nil:
At least he's either dead, or out of action... to be able to hold some of the more powerful Aces in a direct battle is scary Like how he seems multi-elemental, having Wind, Electric, Fire and Ice attacks.

And strange for you to mention the USAS-12, having seen one up close in all its glory only a couple of days ago (quite the large weapon I tell you ). Automatic Shotgun FTW!

Quote:

I know Escaflowne has been featured here before (I think it was Reiji's take on Arcas' Gundam Device, might be wrong ), but to actually bring the Fate Alteration Engine in?!?!

Unless you're talking about a Fate Alteration Engine of a different kind...

Quote:
The Gemini Sisters
And Poseidon continues to impress!!! ZA WARUDO!!! Mad Aura though is not a good sight... but nothing better to start the fires of passion than anger... Can't wait for part VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
- It's supposed to be like this...

Guys kidnap Ashton

guys lock him up in a room

guys + someone else 'torture' him

he goes out of the room a total perv

every lady he sees his age and above - he gets 'imaginative'

if you know what i mean

@ those who volunteered:

Can you be snatched while doing something?
Remington SMITH!
Colt WESSON!
To give you a Special LESSON!!!

*eyes glint*

I like to see what you come up with though And do not ask for that which we shall give freely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X

- bored...
... *speechless*

The ALLSPARK?!?!?!

Quote:

Spoiler for preview for chapter 5 of Cinderella:
SHIRO NO PANTSU!!!!! WINNAR!!!!

Though I shudder at the machinations the Aces might have..

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-07-17, 01:58   Link #4415
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Feels remarkably Pokemon here, though I think its just the Vines and Mirror Move. And yes standard field barriers would be the last line of defence against the ND. But if you go to the tech thread, you'd see that I've been using nanites to explain many henshin systems in the Nanohaverse having drawn them from the Otome universe due to remarkable similarities, so I'm think its still in canon.
Funny but I've never watched/read/played Pokemon (only had a few glances) Good to hear that nanomachines can go along with canon.

Quote:
1. EMP Siegels don't exist at the moment, but I have assigned EMP Traps to the Knight-technician of the RG as a countermeasure against mechanical targets. Imagine if such things can also disable the Numbers and Drones in one blast!
I'm starting to wonder why do I have to reveal my own OCs' weaknesses myself

Quote:
2. I see. This is all perfectly valid.

I hope she understands the risk of drawing Chaos mana.

And also, forcibly drawing divine mana without divine blessing would have painful effects on the user, a concept I've drawn from the Blood Elves of WoW. You might want to add that in as well, since Sarah is clearly the unreligious type and is doing what the Blood Elves are doing with divine mana.
Good.

To some extent

That's why S'Zet have machinery do it, the user only makes use of the drawn energy, thus not suffering the negative effects fully.
Old 2007-07-17, 02:01   Link #4416
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
I'll give you guys a hint: Revan....(yes, I could be ambiguous).
You don't mean!

Who's the lucky Bastilla then?

@Kha...well, the concept of Multi-verse brings in the planes of different existence and timelines... This timeline is canon, your paperboy Kha is in the 6th Division multiverse where bunny NF and HY reign instead...let's just say that assuming Vivio's background is not revealed in canon, my idea is that the Multiverse Vivio was invoked from is a YuunoFat-

*gets stabbed by that Multi-verse's Kha*

@Lowe, yes...THAT Fate Alteration Engine. Though it wouldn't be that h4xx and could only affect yet-to-occur events of different Multi-verse to a lesser degree...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-17, 02:07   Link #4417
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:

- bored...
Quote:
... *speechless*

The ALLSPARK?!?!?!
Where's Optimus Prime?

=========================

Quote:
And Poseidon continues to impress!!! ZA WARUDO!!! Mad Aura though is not a good sight... but nothing better to start the fires of passion than anger... Can't wait for part VI
1:

Just don't let him use "Time Stop", though

2: [yoda]
Anger leads to hatred. Hatred leads to rabu-rabu. Rabu-rabu leads to--
[/yoda]

Aura & Freya kill USB500.

Quote:
SHIRO NO PANTSU!!!!! WINNAR!!!!

Though I shudder at the machinations the Aces might have..
1:

2: you mean.... something like....
Spoiler for this?:

EDIT:
Spoiler for preview for Diary of Windtalker, Charter 5:

Last edited by USB500; 2007-07-17 at 02:39.
Old 2007-07-17, 02:14   Link #4418
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Quote:
Remington SMITH!
Colt WESSON!
To give you a Special LESSON!!!

*eyes glint*

I like to see what you come up with though And do not ask for that which we shall give freely

... *speechless*

The ALLSPARK?!?!?!
Quote:
Where's Optimus Prime?
- Good first lines to the 'tortured' Ashton... I wonder how Mabi/Maou can fit in? 'Dancing' perhaps?

Rai will steal THE DRINK later... might invoke something...

- Kyla: IT'S NOT THE CUBE!!! Have my crew watched too much Terran Movies lately?!!

- It's a Biological Spark not the Mechanical one

----

Thought:

I finally got a concept about Ashton's and Subaru's L3 Armor - Just Remembered the Rockman X Series when i thought up of Nova Strike...

Lol...
Old 2007-07-17, 02:28   Link #4419
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

Bad vibes indeed...
I think it'll still be a while before Vice tells why did he stepped out of the Armed Forces, though there are already some speculations on it, like being Peter(?) Lanster's partner.

Tchaaa~ Need to work on part 3...man, being busy sucks (not home right now )
Old 2007-07-17, 02:46   Link #4420
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
2: [yoda]
Anger leads to hatred. Hatred leads to rabu-rabu. Rabu-rabu leads to--
[/yoda]

Aura & Freya kill USB500.
Wise words from thy master. Like they say, the more you hate, the more you love?

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
2: you mean.... something like....
Spoiler for this?:
Go Chrono!!!!

*plays Mission Impossible theme*

Quote:
- Good first lines to the 'tortured' Ashton... I wonder how Mabi/Maou can fit in? 'Dancing' perhaps?

Rai will steal THE DRINK later... might invoke something...
Maouko herself should be enough to "condition" Ashton

*Ashton downs T3H DRINK*
*Ashton gains Inherent Skill: Perversion*

-----------------

And now, for newest chapter in LineBackers, here's part VII. Unfortunately, this is a timeskip Aaron style. Dun worry, will return for details on the battle at opportune times

Spoiler for LineBackers VII:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Closed Thread