AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-07, 01:08   Link #1701
soricfetita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Well he lives with Hydemary and I think he's looking after Isrina. He'll definitely also be taking in Liliana due to his promise. Lefille has no where else to go.

Hatsumi lives next door, Alexis lives in Europe, and Felmenia has her duty to her kingdom.
isrina's a loli? or ar least, does it hint at that?
soricfetita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 09:17   Link #1702
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Isrina's described as looking like a thug/tomboy.
Old 2018-11-07, 10:54   Link #1703
soricfetita

oh, so that's all we know about her. if that's the case then I'm guessing he looks after her because of the curse
Old 2018-11-07, 11:29   Link #1704
Sixth
Hu Tao

Still no picture of Hdyemary? The heck?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-07, 20:41   Link #1705
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Still no picture of Hdyemary? The heck?
How? The volume isn't out yet.

edit:

We only know descriptions from the WN/short stories.

Hydemary - Looks like a doll. Dresses like a mage.

Alexis - European blond. Wears armor pieces over her regular clothing. Hand-to-Hand combatant and also uses a flail. Super strength. Like Suimei, there are multiple sides to her (ie: Mage Persona & Casual Persona). Large chest.

Isrina - Looks like a delinquent. Is actually a kind and gentle person. Magic Gunner.

It's also implied that all three are at around Suimei's level (ie: average upper tier. Hydemary's a genius, and Alexis was among those chosen to fight the world-ending dragon).

As for images of the Earth-Side harem members, there are none atm, but its likely that Hydemary will be the cover girl for LN9, and Alexis is a possibility for LN10+ as Suimei & Co are in Germany atm.

Last edited by Village Idiot; 2018-11-07 at 21:34.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-08, 03:01   Link #1706
zztop

Quote:
Next volume won't be out until 2019.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soricfetita View Post
oof, do we know why now?
Maybe it's due to some kind of simulpub agreement between Overlap and J-Novel Club.

Just like how J-Novel does the English e-pub of Realist Hero (in parts) shortly after the Japanese volume is released, maybe J-Novel intends to give Isekai Mahou the same treatment.

Since they're just started releasing the prepubs of Vol 8, maybe they were able to convince Overlap to hold off releasing Vol 9 until they're finished translating Vol 8.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-08, 09:49   Link #1707
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
oof, do we know why now?
is only the publisher want to publish them(two book ) in same time,the story is alredy completed....if not completed wn version is not release....if you want full knowing the story i guess you must read wn too , in ln some scene has been cuted

Quote:

edit:

Alexis - European blond. Wears armor pieces over her regular clothing. Hand-to-Hand combatant and also uses a flail. Super strength. Like Suimei, there are multiple sides to her (ie: Mage Persona & Casual Persona). Large chest.

Isrina - Looks like a delinquent. Is actually a kind and gentle person. Magic Gunner.

It's also implied that all three are at around Suimei's level (ie: average upper tier. Hydemary's a genius, and Alexis was among those chosen to fight the world-ending dragon).

As for images of the Earth-Side harem members, there are none atm, but its likely that Hydemary will be the cover girl for LN9, and Alexis is a possibility for LN10+ as Suimei & Co are in Germany atm.

to completed one volume in ln , how much ch in wn too release?

Last edited by LKK; 2018-11-08 at 10:05. Reason: Posts merged. Don't post multiple times in a row. Use the Edit button instead.
ReiKazumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-08, 11:02   Link #1708
soricfetita

uh, sorry rei, can you put it in a way so that a dumbass like me could understand?
Old 2018-11-08, 15:48   Link #1709
Roberto1

Quote:

edit:

Thanks man, can't wait to see hydemary, i am sure she is beautiful beyond words, alexis sounds gorgeous too, but her chest is larger than menia's?
Old 2018-11-09, 08:05   Link #1710
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
uh, sorry rei, can you put it in a way so that a dumbass like me could understand?
volume 9 is already done but publisher want to release it with other series at same time...btw in wn suime using abracadabra (versi true chant) to push back deity.....and also mentioned someone who can break golden magnaria only ten who fall into greed or someone with higher power....
Old 2018-11-09, 09:36   Link #1711
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

New WN part out

Spoiler:
Old 2018-11-09, 09:51   Link #1712
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
New WN part out

Spoiler:
you forget part suimei use abracadabra to return the deity to where the it come from.....
Old 2018-11-09, 16:00   Link #1713
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Was rushing off to work and skimmed through it.
Old 2018-11-12, 03:28   Link #1714
soricfetita

looks like the author posted something again on twitter. I only google translated it but it doesn't sound too good
Old 2018-11-12, 08:59   Link #1715
tsunade666

Up to what part volume 8 of the light novel covers? the vol 9 covers the trip in earth right? I haven't read volume 7 yet, even though I already acquired it. Because I'm trying to wait for vol 8 release, which is december 8 for the book release.

I'm trying to know on what to know on what to look out for. for the volume.
Old 2018-11-12, 09:20   Link #1716
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Up to what part volume 8 of the light novel covers? the vol 9 covers the trip in earth right? I haven't read volume 7 yet, even though I already acquired it. Because I'm trying to wait for vol 8 release, which is december 8 for the book release.

I'm trying to know on what to know on what to look out for. for the volume.
Suimei returns to Earth by Vol 8, together with Felmenia, Liliana, Hatsumi and Lefille.
Reiji and Mizuki stay behind to hold off the demon threat.
Many mysteries are still ongoing, like the anti-goddess faction.

Vol 9 is the Earth trip.
I suspect Japanese publishers have made agreement with J-Novel Club that they will only publish Vol 9 after J-Novel has done Vol 8, so they can do simultaneous Japanese/English language release at once.
Old 2018-11-12, 09:22   Link #1717
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^I don't think so. The author tweeted many times that he got no information from Overlap and he's really anxious about it. If that was the case, they would have informed the author at least.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-12, 09:46   Link #1718
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
^I don't think so. The author tweeted many times that he got no information from Overlap and he's really anxious about it. If that was the case, they would have informed the author at least.
Interesting, thanks for the info.

I only assumed it was a publishing-related matter because of how J-Novel's catching up with the last available book. But in this case, it means something's gone wrong on Overlap's side.
Old 2018-11-13, 04:38   Link #1719
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Interesting, thanks for the info.

I only assumed it was a publishing-related matter because of how J-Novel's catching up with the last available book. But in this case, it means something's gone wrong on Overlap's side.
Definitely has nothing to do with us.
Sam Pinansky
Quarkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-20, 18:51   Link #1720
tuckersister

Any new WN chapter this week?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, harem, harem (not mc), romance (not mc), webnovel