Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-17, 02:59   Link #301
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

can never really lose anything when it's free to watch
Old 2007-09-17, 22:52   Link #302
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Finally saw this thing over the weekend...Well the first 40 mins or so nearly put me in a coma, but the second half of the movie was pretty good once all the captains came back to help Ichigo...As for the plot, uh, can't say I understand or care to understand anything this movie had to offer plotwise...Kinda tuned out on the whole memory girl stuff since it was all so meh...Honestly though the cash is in the last 35 mins of the movie and those well drawn mini-battles were pretty good...I liked Kenpachi and Soi Fong's fight the most...Hitsigaya and Renji's fight were like the same fights we've seen a million times from those two...Swirling ice, big a$$ snake sword bullying $hit ...Atleast it was all drawn pretty good...The final fight was kinda quick and lacked chemistry, but the movie on whole was like a 3 episode anime arc...Wasn't great, wasn't terrible by any means, was just an above average episode of Bleach turned into a movie with more consistent animation...If you're a Bleach fan obviously it's worth the watch...
Old 2007-09-18, 09:59   Link #303
berugas

awwww.. it was a sad ending though =(
It was a good movie i did give it a rating 8/10 i enjoyed it alot!
haha =D , at the last part the comeback of senna was kinda of cool though T.T
I thot senna always wanted to ride on the ferris wheel but too bad she didn't get the chance =(

Last edited by berugas; 2007-09-21 at 11:51.
Old 2007-09-21, 19:39   Link #304
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Is too bad she missed out on that ferris wheel ride. Certainly there were parts that could've ruined it, with predictability and plot holes, but overall I enjoyed that one. Ending had that sadness to it and at least it introduced a new spin to the relationship thread.
Old 2007-09-23, 17:05   Link #305
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

my friend and i keep arguing over this:
at the end
Spoiler for SPOILERS!:
Old 2007-09-23, 22:36   Link #306
MarcusG
Remember Law of Ueki

I like this movie. The first half of the movie Senna was annoying, but it got better at the end. The movie would be perfect if it was only about Kenpachi and yachiru defeating all the enemies. The movie would of lasted only 30 minutes. 20 minutes to find Valley of Screams, with yachiru giving direction, and 10 minutes of bloodshed.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-09-25, 17:38   Link #307
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
yupp, it have to be that way. Sennas memories of her family was memories from lots of different families.
Old 2007-09-25, 17:41   Link #308
mcruz1014
Eye Have You

Send a message via Yahoo to mcruz1014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusG View Post
I like this movie. The first half of the movie Senna was annoying, but it got better at the end.
I didn't find Senna annoying at all. I thought she was a good character, and personally I think she would make a good couple with Ichigo. But thats just me...
Old 2007-09-25, 17:43   Link #309
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
Yeah I liked Senna to and the relationship between her and Ichigo felt very real. Liked it that we finally got to see true love from Ichigo.
Old 2007-09-25, 18:29   Link #310
MarcusG
Remember Law of Ueki

Don't get me wrong, I kinda like Senna but in the first half of the movie I was annoyed because she acted like a child. The other half of the movie she grew up. I guess she acted like a child because she was carefree and didn't know who she was at the moment.
Old 2007-09-25, 18:54   Link #311
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Do agree that her memories came from so many people that it's not too surprising her name wasn't on that grave. Wonder if the name Senna was from one of those people or whether it was the one thing that was her own.

Her relationship with Ichigo was a nice thing especially at the end. She was a character I really liked. Especially from her deeper moments like with discussion her enjoyment of high places or not letting that kid pass on until she had done everything she could for him. Who Ichigo ended up with never mattered much to me, but she definitely put herself at the top of the list for me.
Old 2007-09-28, 03:42   Link #312
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcruz1014 View Post
I didn't find Senna annoying at all. I thought she was a good character, and personally I think she would make a good couple with Ichigo. But thats just me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja massacre View Post
Yeah I liked Senna to and the relationship between her and Ichigo felt very real. Liked it that we finally got to see true love from Ichigo.
I felt the same way. finaly some emotions came out from that serious body of his.
I really did appriciate this movie

Old 2007-09-28, 10:59   Link #313
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I think this movie is pretty entertaining. I find that the 'Blank' is a pretty interesting concept which is unfortunately not used in the manga/anime. The ending is really touching. Ichigo carries Senna on his back till she disappears...

7/10. I'm quite pleased
Old 2007-09-28, 11:43   Link #314
Jarkeler

I finally sat down and watched it about a week ago, and I have to say, I thought it was better than I thought it was going to be. I thought Senna added an interesting mix to things.
Old 2007-09-28, 12:41   Link #315
ChibiMenos
Gillian-class Chibi

I found the first half of the movie to be really slow, and the second half to go way too fast...

It still gets an 8.5/10 from me, though, because of Senna. Really she was perfect for Ichigo....so sad.
Old 2007-09-28, 15:17   Link #316
Arsanii

Aww... poor Senna. I just watched the movie. It was decent. ^^
I really feel bad for her that she doesn't have her own memories. And that she won't ever be remembered or anything. It must suck pretty bad to know that nobody will ever remember you.
Anndd... the name on the grave.. I don't think it was hers. I was kinda hoping it was though...

Oh, I have a question then. How'd she get her appearance?
Old 2007-09-28, 18:34   Link #317
Traece
:cool:

I watched the movie the first chance I got and I have to say Senna might be one of my top five as far as female characters go. Plus I wouldn't say she was forgotten by everyone, after all you know how the mind works subconciously. Ichigo could never entirely forget.
If I had to rate the movie, I'd give it a straight ten. I wanted to give it a nine but I realized I couldn't remember anything bad happening... Even the ending was kind of happy in a way.
Old 2007-09-28, 23:11   Link #318
godraziert

Just watched it, and I love all the parts with Senna in it. Since most of the fights weren't really that interesting except for those already mentioned, I focused mainly on the story and Senna really had a nice disposition . . . definitely one of my favorite Bleach characters
Old 2007-10-02, 07:52   Link #319
EXEs
Hallelujah...

Ichigo and Senna are quite the perfect match, don't you think? I mean, when she disappeared, Ichigo was nearly crying.
Old 2007-10-02, 14:43   Link #320
shayouzoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Wasn't great, wasn't terrible by any means, was just an above average episode of Bleach turned into a movie with more consistent animation...If you're a Bleach fan obviously it's worth the watch...
This pretty much sums up my feelings. When you think about the movie, it could have easily been 2 hours long if they wanted to take the time to explain things a little more thoroughly. Needed way more exposition on the bad guys. The fights are fine, I don't mind if they have to go to bankai right away because that's what everyone wants to see. The worst part of the movie is that Senna is only in the movie...
Closed Thread