AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-17, 16:09   Link #881
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Is it the Cheese-kun thing? And capable of what exactly?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 16:31   Link #882
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooyahooya View Post
We, C.C. X Lelouch fans must remember R1, it appears that most of you are just talking about R2, if you revized R1 you would find that the percentage of existing a relationship between C.C. and Lelouch more than existing a one between Kallen and Lelouch.
You cannot make that comparison, you're comparing 25 episodes to 10. You're also basing your assumption on strict opinion and personal interpretation of the scenes (hense why this argument has never died down, because there is no concrete evidence either way). Which is what my point has been, in the 10 episodes of R2 you've had Kallen developments that have made C.C. fans get their panties in a bunch. This is arguably more than anything the C.C. developments did in S1 to any camp anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Well, he can care about Kallen and still not be in love with her.

And about C.C. . She can be happy that lelouch cares about his friends. That he is still human.

She said that because of the geass, he will be alone (something like that), but it seems that lelouch doesn't make the same mistakes as the other geass users (mao).

But the romance speculation about C.C. wanting LxK and that lelouch loves kallen are so meh, because there's no real fact about that.

The kallen fans are seeing romantic things in favor of KxL in each scenes, but when it's about C.C., there's obviously no such things. (summary of Turn 11 and some scenes in R1 etc.) >_> >o<
The real problem with anyone guessing into how C.C. thinks is that no one knows how she thinks. EVeryone simply postulates and puts forth an idea. It is not impossible for her to want Lelouch to follow after someone, nor is it some definitive fact.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 16:34   Link #883
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

The C.C. developments don't mean much at all for things in R2. If anything, that year apart eliminated any possible feelings she may have developed and made her go back to the way she was before to some degree.

I wonder if we'll ever know what she really thinks. That makes me think it would require to actually be very emotional and I can't imagine any circumstances that could cause such a thing to occur.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-17, 22:04   Link #884
Esper 28
Akira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Well, he can care about Kallen and still not be in love with her.

And about C.C. . She can be happy that lelouch cares about his friends. That he is still human.

She said that because of the geass, he will be alone (something like that), but it seems that lelouch doesn't make the same mistakes as the other geass users (mao).

But the romance speculation about C.C. wanting LxK and that lelouch loves kallen are so meh, because there's no real fact about that.

The kallen fans are seeing romantic things in favor of KxL in each scenes, but when it's about C.C., there's obviously no such things. (summary of Turn 11 and some scenes in R1 etc.) >_> >o<
I think you may've misunderstood my post. I never meant to imply that Lelouch loved Kallen or anything of the sort. I simply said that Lelouch gave into his "emotions" for Kallen. Forgive me if that sounded like I was saying "love". I don't think anyone can deny that Lelouch has feelings for Kallen in some shape or form, so I'd like to think I can't be faulted for that. It's the severity of these emotions that are hotly debated.

Also, I never said that C.C. wants a love relationship to blossom between Lelouch and Kallen. I will go as far as to say that I think C.C. recognizes the potential for a relationship between them, though. The point of my post was to say my interpretation of C.C.'s facial expressions, not to imply that she's cheering for any coupling.

If you must know my opinion of the whole thing, I think it's a case that C.C. loved someone a long, long time ago and for whatever reason, possibly Geass related or something, was forced to end that relationship on terms that she didn't want. Because she cares for Lelouch and, I think, identifies herself with him, she doesn't want to see the same thing that she went through happen to Lelouch. These are just my opinions and views on the scene in question and my interpretation of C.C.'s facial expressions.

However, I still think people cheering for CCxLelouch AND the people cheering for KallenxLelouch are kind of out of their mind. I've seen some people post garbage in an attempt to pass that off as evidence that "C.C. is the right person for Lelouch!" or "Kallen is the right person for Lelouch!" I seriously think all this pairing nonsense should relax, there are some people who get really worked up over the whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I don't think age should matter that much. I've seen a few plots involving immortals or long lived indiviuals where they developed feelings for someone technically much younger and that didn't stop them.
I've totally told you this before, but you desperately need to check out Highlander: The Series! Immortals loving mortals, immortals loving immortals, and I still have nightmares of the burley Adrian Paul running down a river with his hair let down and no shirt on.

Seriously, though. Highlander is for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
cc is very capable, no questions about it, but i dont know what makes her so adorable to me, every time she does something, her charm is overflowing in my eyes.
When I read this, I thought maybe I was in the wrong thread for a second. A discussion about couples is like Heimdall sounding the Gjallarhorn to let everyone know Ragnarok is upon us! Everyone comes with axes ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The real problem with anyone guessing into how C.C. thinks is that no one knows how she thinks. EVeryone simply postulates and puts forth an idea. It is not impossible for her to want Lelouch to follow after someone, nor is it some definitive fact.
You are the voice of logic and I thank you.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 23:27   Link #885
chiztaku
Cheese-kun addict

I found some interesting fact about C.C.
Spoiler for C.C.'s real identity...a hitch actually...:
I really came upon this accidentally....
chiztaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 00:36   Link #886
Sotobrastos

I think they'll leave C.C.'s name a mystery to the end. I have a feeling that the writers may not even have decided on just who she exactly is, even.
Sotobrastos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 00:41   Link #887
nines
I much prefer the 2d

C.C's name probably has something to do with the contract Lelouch and her made. I dont care so much about her name but what she was doing in China and why she knows the path, maybe we will find this out in 11.
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2008-06-18, 00:42   Link #888
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I don't think C.C. is any sort of goddess. It was already confirmed that she was originally a normal human being. It's possible I suppose that she is the one that appears in legends.

And they have decided who she is. They even know her real name. At least, Yukana, Fukuyama, Taniguchi, and Okouchi know for sure.

Old 2008-06-18, 00:54   Link #889
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Dosn't Lelouch know her name from that time in the cave or what ever?. or am i thinking of another anime <.<
Old 2008-06-18, 01:05   Link #890
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

No, you are right. That was what I meant with listing those people. The name was actually in the script. They simply blocked it out with that water droplet effect.

Old 2008-06-18, 20:44   Link #891
chiztaku
Cheese-kun addict

you are all certainly right ....her name need not matter, what's important is her role, which I presumed will be bigger in the upcoming episodes....bigger than we could ever imagine...I'm not being bias,her character links all the geass users which makes her that important...I also think that she and marriane reallly are close to each other, maybe marrianne knew something that wasn't supposed to be known...that's why ahe was killed...(oooh ....nevermind)
chiztaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 20:48   Link #892
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I wouldn't say bigger than we could ever imagine. Just more than she has had in R2 so far. I'd rather she not become of mega importance anyway since that seems like a set-up for her to die or simply disappear.

Old 2008-06-18, 21:36   Link #893
Esper 28
Akira

Quote:
I wouldn't say bigger than we could ever imagine. Just more than she has had in R2 so far. I'd rather she not become of mega importance anyway since that seems like a set-up for her to die or simply disappear.
Well, to be fair, I think it's definitely bigger than you could ever imagine.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-18, 21:47   Link #894
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper 28 View Post
Well, to be fair, I think it's definitely bigger than you could ever imagine.
You'd be surprised what I could imagine. My imagination on that matter are probably more than she could ever hope for though.

Old 2008-06-19, 06:35   Link #895
Avira
fanart-fan :D

I think it would be a lot more interesting to learn more about C.C.'s past and Geass than all that mecha stuff but that's probably just me^^

C.C.(and V.V. for that matter) is the magical part of the show which should definatly come later.Getting to know her real name would be very interesting and why she calls herself "C.C.".Those could be her initials or the Cs stand for something else.Perhaps there once was an A.A.or B.B. and she is one of the last "Geass givers" that live or are in the human's world(it's an idea).Though it doesn't have to be a real mythological person like Morgan Lafey, she could be some sort of known witch/goddess in the Geass world that they made up...
Old 2008-06-19, 08:21   Link #896
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiztaku View Post
you are all certainly right ....her name need not matter.
Her name's gotta be something important though, Tanaguchi said that if they gave us her name we'd be able to figure out a lot of the mysteries of Code Geass using it.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 12:41   Link #897
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
I think it would be a lot more interesting to learn more about C.C.'s past and Geass than all that mecha stuff but that's probably just me^^

C.C.(and V.V. for that matter) is the magical part of the show which should definatly come later.Getting to know her real name would be very interesting and why she calls herself "C.C.".Those could be her initials or the Cs stand for something else.Perhaps there once was an A.A.or B.B. and she is one of the last "Geass givers" that live or are in the human's world(it's an idea).Though it doesn't have to be a real mythological person like Morgan Lafey, she could be some sort of known witch/goddess in the Geass world that they made up...
I don't think it's something like that really. The letter chosen must mean something and it is linked to the World of C.

And again, C.C. was a normal human being before becoming immortal. I don't think she's any sort of goddess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Her name's gotta be something important though, Tanaguchi said that if they gave us her name we'd be able to figure out a lot of the mysteries of Code Geass using it.
I honestly hope he is exaggerating. I don't see how a name would solve so much. That pretty much means she's probably important or something.

Old 2008-06-19, 12:59   Link #898
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
I don't think it's something like that really. The letter chosen must mean something and it is linked to the World of C.

And again, C.C. was a normal human being before becoming immortal. I don't think she's any sort of goddess.

I honestly hope he is exaggerating. I don't see how a name would solve so much. That pretty much means she's probably important or something.
I bet he's just PRing and creating speculations.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 13:02   Link #899
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Perhaps, but at the same time I'm not sure if he would do something like that. I would expect something like that more from Kawaguchi.

Old 2008-06-21, 05:27   Link #900
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
But V.V.'s name has no Cs in it and he's the same as C.C., and he has something to do with the World of C, doesn't he?