AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-14, 11:42   Link #3541
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

The question I think:
───12巻は全体的に美少女ゲーム(ギャルゲー)を意識した構成になっていて、原点に帰った印象を受けま す。

His answer:
伏見:そうですね。狙って1巻っぽいシーンを書いています。すべてに決着をつけて禁断の道に突っ込むという 痛快な物語は、電撃文庫で、直接描くのは、とても難しいですし、桐乃を幸せにするエンドにしようと決めた以 上、彼女の今後には、可能な限り良いレールを敷いてやらなくてはいけないし……非常に悩みました。結果は、 読んでいただいたとおりなのですが、再読する方向けに、蛇足ながらコメントさせていただくと、

・「完全なる桐乃エンド」
・「最初の人生相談と同じように、兄妹は、二人だけの秘密を抱えて終わる」

12巻は、そんなお話です。
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 11:43   Link #3542
jandkas

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
That is the interpretation of someone, Kirino's counseling could be other thing, you can think that they could be together again in a future or that they gonna be normal siblings. This is no a clear ending and you can't say that your interpretation is better than other.
Oh no this wasn't my interpretation it was someone else's previously in the forum, and I was confused by the interpretation. But yes I agree that it is open ended, and that interpretation is not my interpretation.
jandkas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 11:48   Link #3543
Ricadan
Formerly Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
・「完全なる桐乃エンド」 -complete kirino end
・「最初の人生相談と同じように、兄妹は、二人だけの秘密を抱えて終わる」 - like the life consultation, the two siblings holding a secret at the end.
12巻は、そんなお話です。 volume 12 is that kind of story, ( is this the line you speak, tommycat) ??
@s0beit : the Kuma is quite famous in japan otaku, so it might be a reference
So they continue their relationship in secret then? I'm sure that paves the way for plenty of doujin
But now that Fushimi has set an official end, I finally have all of the closure I wanted. I'm happy now

Edit: Even though I was (partially) joking with the never-ending doujins, this secret relationship still allows future events to be left to our imaginations, as a slice of life should end. Just as I said earlier, Fushimi has made a good balance with the slice of life and romance genres.
Ricadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 11:54   Link #3544
s0beit
kiririn.me

Well, he says they share a secret, not a secret relationship. I personally believe their secret will be their relationship, but playing devil's advocate (and cutting off the anti-incest people) they will say that their past 'shame' is their 'secret' and nothing is decided in the end.

Even if he says it's a Kirino end. Sad state of affairs.
s0beit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 11:59   Link #3545
Ricadan
Formerly Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0beit View Post
Well, he says they share a secret, not a secret relationship. I personally believe their secret will be their relationship, but playing devil's advocate (and cutting off the anti-incest people) they will say that their past 'shame' is their 'secret' and nothing is decided in the end.

Kirino's otaku-self was also a secret they could never talk about, but she never gave it up though.

I don't know, at this point I'll take what I can get. This is probably his final word on the matter.
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies...
Old 2013-06-14, 12:03   Link #3546
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0beit View Post

Piggybacking off that, wasn't the marriage thing also a secret?
Old 2013-06-14, 12:09   Link #3547
dragon1412

vol 12 is written like a bishoujo game(Galge), make an impression like return to the beginning.
His answer:
伏見:そうですね。狙って1巻っぽいシーンを書いています。すべてに決着をつけて禁断の道に突っ込むという 痛快な物語は、電撃文庫で、直接描くのは、とても難しいですし、桐乃を幸せにするエンドにしようと決めた以 上、彼女の今後には、可能な限り良いレールを敷いてやらなくてはいけないし……非常に悩みました。結果は、 読んでいただいたとおりなのですが、再読する方向けに、蛇足ながらコメントさせていただくと、
That's right, i'm writing a scene like vol 1, in dengenki Bunko, to write direcly is difficult, even more than kirino happy end, in her future,it's never always good rail.. (reru, i'm not good at katakana, ask someone to confirm it)make me feel troubled, the end is as you have read, but you can re-read and comment your own views.

・「完全なる桐乃エンド」
Complete Kirino end
like the life consultation, the two siblings holding a secret at the end.

12巻は、そんなお話です
volume 12, is that kind of story.

i quite confident in my jpese but not my english so if there are any prob please tell me
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 12:11   Link #3548
Wilshere

Kirino's Love > Manami+Ayase+Kuroneko+Kanako. Best girl won. Felt like justice. Fukishima sensei's word 'Kirino End' clarifies it. Im content
Old 2013-06-14, 12:12   Link #3549
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
vol 12 is written like a bishoujo game(Galge), make an impression like return to the beginning.
His answer:
That's right, i'm writing a scene like vol 1, in dengenki Bunko, to write direcly is difficult, even more than kirino happy end, in her future,it's never always good rail.. (reru, i'm not good at katakana, ask someone to confirm it)make me feel troubled, the end is as you have read, but you can re-read and comment your own views.

・「完全なる桐乃エンド」
Complete Kirino end

12巻は、そんなお話です

i quite confident in my jpese but not my english so if there are any prob please tell me
Thank you that makes the question more clear and the implication being raised is slightly different when you read just the bold lines out of context of the whole answer he gives. Thanks for taking the time to translate it
Old 2013-06-14, 12:15   Link #3550
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
Thank you that makes the question more clear and the implication being raised is slightly different when you read just the bold lines out of context of the whole answer he gives. Thanks for taking the time to translate it
no problem here, but it seem like he wrote the novel like an Galge game with Kirino is the main heroine and he also stated that there will not alway be good path before her, so i think this confirmed a Kirino end.
P.S; i'm actually more interested in the author new work, seeing as it's in progressed already.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 12:23   Link #3551
Wilshere

I think the game ''sister maker'' contained 6 different characters who dont look alike right? Kirino-Ayase-Kuroneko-Manami-Kanako-Sakurai = 6 . In the end Kirino won lol
Old 2013-06-14, 12:27   Link #3552
Kakurin
大佐

Part 2 Last Chapter

Spoiler for Part 2 Last Chapter:
Old 2013-06-14, 12:32   Link #3553
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Part 2 Last Chapter

Hmm nice very nice,he is already getting everyone's support. Thx again for your good job.
Old 2013-06-14, 12:33   Link #3554
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Part 2 Last Chapter

Nice part,but actually kinda lame at the same time.Nothing really happened.But great that Sena is on the Kousaka-siblings side.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 12:54   Link #3555
seangel92

Quote:
no problem here, but it seem like he wrote the novel like an Galge game with Kirino is the main heroine and he also stated that there will not alway be good path before her, so i think this confirmed a Kirino end.
P.S; i'm actually more interested in the author new work, seeing as it's in progressed already.
Kirino and Kyosuke still in love? What interpretation won?
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 13:51   Link #3556
zubalikei

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412
───12巻は全体的に美少女ゲーム(ギャルゲー)を意識した構成になっていて、原点に帰った印 象を受けま す。
His answer:
伏見:そうですね。狙って1巻っぽいシーンを書いています。すべてに決着をつけて禁断の道に突 っ込むという 痛快な物語は、電撃文庫で、直接描くのは、とても難しいですし、桐乃を幸せにするエンドにしよ うと決めた以 上、彼女の今後には、可能な限り良いレールを敷いてやらなくてはいけないし……非常に悩みまし た。結果は、 読んでいただいたとおりなのですが、再読する方向けに、蛇足ながらコメントさせていただくと、

・「完全なる桐乃エンド」
Complete Kirino end

12巻は、そんなお話です

I don't know if understand the bolded text correctly ...
Is the autor saying
1) the definitive end is that apresented in volume 12 (like spoiled back)
2) and it is a Kirino end
3) and we are free to read and re-read it just to understand in any way?

In other words: there is not a conclusion about the way Kirino e Kyousuke handled their relationship except that created by the readers imagination?

Last edited by zubalikei; 2013-06-14 at 13:55. Reason: correcting sentence... sorry
zubalikei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 14:05   Link #3557
virox

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubalikei View Post
Quote:

Is the autor saying
1) the definitive end is that apresented in volume 12 (like spoiled back)
2) and it is a Kirino end
3) and we are free to read and re-read it just to understand in any way?

In other words: there is not a conclusion about the way Kirino e Kyousuke handled their relationship except that created by the readers imagination?
We should probably wait for a translation we can understand.
From a different source:
Quote:
Basically he says they've gone as far as they can in the sibling relationship without any legal issues (which means we would get a full incest pregnant end if the publisher would let him do it). It was Kirino end and their romatic relationship continues in secret.
Of course, that also includes a subjective opinion, but the guy can read the Japanese and I think anything helps at this point.
virox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 14:27   Link #3558
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubalikei View Post
It's mostly just a translation issue. There's nothing about "you can comment your own views", he's just saying that he's adding his own comments as the author.

The question is commenting on how the end of the light novels has the feel of a galge, and the sense of a return to the start.

And the author says:
That's true. I wrote it to be similar to scenes from Volume 1. Writing an intense story that clearly goes down the forbidden path is really difficult in Dengeki Bunko, but given that I decided to give Kirino a happy ending, I still needed to set her future on as good a path as possible. It was extremely tricky. The result is as you can see in the book, but if I were to add my own redundant comments for those who want to re-read it, I would say:

- A Complete Kirino Ending
- Just like the Life Consultations that started it all, the story ends with the siblings having a shared secret.

That's what Volume 12 is about.

---

As he said, his summary doesn't really say anything the novel didn't already imply, but he just makes it a bit more clear that the Life Consultation at the end is because they have a new secret to share (linked to Kyousuke's kiss), and that the ending gives Kirino the happiest ending he figured he could get away with.

But, in the end, although this points to the author's intentions in writing it that way, it obviously still doesn't stop people from forming their own predictions about what they believe will happen after that.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-14 at 14:46.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 14:42   Link #3559
Ricadan
Formerly Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
As he said, his summary doesn't really say anything the novel didn't already imply, but he just makes it a bit more clear that the Life Consultation at the end is because they have a new secret to share (linked to Kyousuke's kiss), and that the ending gives Kirino the happiest ending he figured he could get away with.

But, in the end, although this points to the author's intentions in writing it that way, it obviously still doesn't stop people from forming their own predictions about what they believe will happen after that.
There were definitely heavy implications for this kind of ending, but now that it has been set in stone I feel much better for some reason. But like he said, Oreimo can't really delve that far into the heavy drama, so we can't ever really know what will happen after that.
Old 2013-06-14, 14:43   Link #3560
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, that's the way people work. People always have their own imagination, and as long as the door is not 100% foolproof closed, there will always be people forming their own ideas.
Spoiler for Comparison to Code Geass R2:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-14 at 14:50. Reason: Added spoiler tags just to be safe
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings