AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-10-28, 19:00   Link #61
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
it sucks i wasnt able to locate a copy of the soundtrack bonus. o well someone may post one online later.
It's a nice bonus, but it's really only a (very) mini-soundtrack, with just 9 tracks (running time of about 28 minutes). The generally available Japanese OST has 14 tracks, but it seems there's another version available directly from Sega Japan that has nearly 70 tracks spread over 3 CDs. That's what we really need... The music's great.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 15:07   Link #62
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Yeah, the For Brighter Day OST is fantastic. It's a shame they clearly don't want anyone outside of Japan's money for it (just like how they don't want anyone outside the US' money to play the game for a month, I suppose)

Been playing it for a few days now and it's everything I hoped it would be, though I still haven't touched single player mode. Currently a L17 newman force It's intesting how meseta's actually a viable trading currency for once, it's not completely useless. I'm still pretty strapped for cash with plenty of things to buy as far as money goes, especially since raising a technic PM is a nightmare (You want DISKS?) Ahh well, I'm sure it'll even out eventually.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 22:07   Link #63
Thefear
Just an...

Send a message via AIM to Thefear
I got 12 today, and defeated De Ragan. Umm... >.> Kaede <3

I wish I could import the OST. I'm still goo goo over the Nights OST, Dreams Dreams~

Last edited by Thefear; 2006-10-29 at 22:44.
Thefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 22:49   Link #64
StarCreator
HnK founding lunatic

Thankfully, I figured out why PSU wasn't starting up for me (who would think of installing DirectX 9.0c when DirectX 9.0c is installed? --;;), so I'm on occasionally... good luck figuring out who I am. =p
Old 2006-10-29, 22:53   Link #65
uLTraCarL-
Planet uLTraCarL Inc
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to uLTraCarL- Send a message via AIM to uLTraCarL-
There is still a lot of things locked online. Even at level 21, I still can't access other places still such as the beast planet.

I am going to assume that they will be unlocking it within a few weeks or so, as people start coming up in levels pretty fast

The Chronicles of uLTraCarL .. Youtube connection
[Ht] Hostile Takeover #hostile @ irc.gamesurge.net .. Anime-Kraze #anime-kraze @ irc.rizon.net
uLTraCarL- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-30, 01:22   Link #66
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

have you been synthing weapons? i didnt see any good weapons around level 20ish in the shop. im still around 11.

edit: LOL look who i found online

Last edited by Potatochobit; 2006-10-30 at 02:38.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-30, 03:59   Link #67
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
So how does the game work? Is there only one server or what?
________
Vapor Genie

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 08:42.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-30, 06:20   Link #68
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by uLTraCarL- View Post
There is still a lot of things locked online. Even at level 21, I still can't access other places still such as the beast planet.

I am going to assume that they will be unlocking it within a few weeks or so, as people start coming up in levels pretty fast
Yeah, it was unlocked after about a month on the Japanese version so it'll probably be similar here. First month was a mass update with Moatoob, upgraded level cap, more photon arts etc etc. More stuff'll come
Old 2006-10-30, 06:58   Link #69
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
I really would love to play this game..............I loved PSO so much (I loved blasting things with my personal army of FOnewearls.)

Hmmm..........can you put glasses on your character in character creation?

Oh and does anyone think Maya really looks like Quistis, and Lou looks like MOMO from Xenosaga?
Cinnabon-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-30, 08:35   Link #70
uLTraCarL-
Planet uLTraCarL Inc
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
have you been synthing weapons? i didnt see any good weapons around level 20ish in the shop. im still around 11.
my friends have been synthing some B class weapons
in my opinion its better than shelling out 8600 maseta for it lol

Quote:
So how does the game work? Is there only one server or what?
Techincally yes there is one server. That one server is where all the character information is stored and such. After you retrieve that data or something then you are dumped into a place called "Universe xx". XX being a number from 01-18. Each number is a different server. You can bring your character to any of those "universes" and play with the people on there. If you want to meet up with friends, you need to make sure you are all on the same universe.

As of yesterday I saw universe 01-03 full which is awesome

Overlord Plains B video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XvGQQEMQjE

[Ht] Hostile Takeover #hostile @ irc.gamesurge.net .. Anime-Kraze #anime-kraze @ irc.rizon.net

Last edited by uLTraCarL-; 2006-10-30 at 09:12.
Old 2006-10-30, 11:13   Link #71
Thefear
Just an...

Send a message via AIM to Thefear
I've been pretty much just partying with one person, Aianna!

It seems like I never get good boards to drop. Just yesterday I sythed my new armor up from the starting one >.>
Thefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-30, 21:01   Link #72
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
It's a nice bonus, but it's really only a (very) mini-soundtrack, with just 9 tracks (running time of about 28 minutes). The generally available Japanese OST has 14 tracks, but it seems there's another version available directly from Sega Japan that has nearly 70 tracks spread over 3 CDs. That's what we really need... The music's great.
Actually, if you're interested, I just checked cocoebiz and they've got some more stock in of the full 3 disc OST here. Sucks my paypal money transfer won't be done until the 7th November, hope they've still got some by then x.x I haven't seen anywhere else that has it, even eBay. Definitely want this, especially for the Moatoob and Neudaiz disks. Tokoi's work, particularly with The Vibe, Madness the Machine Sparx, the Kugu Desert theme and the Mines theme is fantastic, and Kumatani's stuff for Neudaiz is really great too. Shame that place is an absolute nightmare for my force - town's heaven, levels are hell. Oh well, I'll get through it yet
Old 2006-10-30, 23:47   Link #73
StarCreator
HnK founding lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan View Post
I really would love to play this game..............I loved PSO so much (I loved blasting things with my personal army of FOnewearls.)

Hmmm..........can you put glasses on your character in character creation?
As far as I'm concerned, FOnewearl and FOmarl were the only classes that ever mattered. =p (The male FOs are kinda meh... the females had way better stat caps and bonuses. Though FOnewearl's low ATP cap makes my cry ;-;)

You can't choose the glasses in character creation, but you can "buy" them at the Makeovers shop (as part of hairstyles, for 5000 meseta). The makeovers shop gives a far greater range of customization than the creation screen does.
Old 2006-11-01, 00:14   Link #74
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
Actually, if you're interested, I just checked cocoebiz and they've got some more stock in of the full 3 disc OST here.
Thanks for the pointer - ordered. I'll have to keep that site in mind in the future.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 10:38   Link #75
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

Yeah, VGMWorld / CocoeBiz is a good site for video game soundtracks. By the way, what they don't have, often GameMusic does have.
Benoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-02, 03:38   Link #76
uLTraCarL-
Planet uLTraCarL Inc
*Fansubber

got some coolbean synth boards today

Old 2006-11-05, 07:23   Link #77
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Bloody hell, been searching around my city and still nothing for PC, only PS2 and X Box 360. WTF!!!!!!

I want to play this game so badly, it gives me an excuse to quit WoW!
________
Ultimate fighter

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 08:43.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 16:37   Link #78
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Hey im just asking, is there a solo-single player for this game? yea..im poor darn -__- but i like the game, im just wondering if there is a single player for this. Thanks in advance
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 18:39   Link #79
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
Hey im just asking, is there a solo-single player for this game? yea..im poor darn -__- but i like the game, im just wondering if there is a single player for this. Thanks in advance
lol it's like, $9.99 a month. But yeah, there's a full single player mode where you can explore, as well as a story mode which is long enough in itself and the only way to visit quite a lot of areas currently You'll have plenty to keep you occupied even if you don't go online.

Also, L31 now. Yay
Old 2006-11-07, 07:58   Link #80
Xiao Feng
Perverted Translator

Send a message via AIM to Xiao Feng Send a message via MSN to Xiao Feng Send a message via Yahoo to Xiao Feng
anyone have it for 360, play me on line
Xiao Feng is offline   Reply With Quote