Old 2010-07-09, 02:22   Link #3061
Bombo
TSF Fans

Spoiler for 191:
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 03:44   Link #3062
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

^Let's not forget some epic Edo Erza stances. I seriously hope this isn't the end of her after this arc.
Old 2010-07-09, 06:20   Link #3063
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
^Let's not forget some epic Edo Erza stances. I seriously hope this isn't the end of her after this arc.
no way. Dragonslayers are the key to finding the dragons. I bet we'll see more Dragonslayers rather than have them disappear - for a long time yet.

I'm more interested in what Grey and Lucy would do though.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 08:04   Link #3064
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

+1 respect point to Wendy from me. Her support magic is actually quite cool.

I wonder what Mistgun wants to do..

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 10:00   Link #3065
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
+1 respect point to Wendy from me. Her support magic is actually quite cool.

I wonder what Mistgun wants to do..
If I had to hazard a guess, rally the edo Fairy Tail members for war.....well I hope he does.
I don't want to see some sorta forbidden deus ex spell of some sort being used, that sorts all the problems out, that would be just too lame.

and yea points for Wendy here, I like how her magic works.

and hell yeah more Erza on Erza action!
Old 2010-07-09, 14:59   Link #3066
alu546
y prime

Send a message via AIM to alu546
somehow i doubt thats her sky dragon magic, mainly because shes using chants for her spells, where as it has seemed to be more natural(even though the atacks have names) for Gazille and Natsu.

That, and natsu has stated that dragonslayer magic is for combative purposes.

Nevertheless, pretty cool this chapter. You need someone like that in a battle.
alu546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 15:04   Link #3067
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by alu546 View Post
somehow i doubt thats her sky dragon magic, mainly because shes using chants for her spells, where as it has seemed to be more natural(even though the atacks have names) for Gazille and Natsu.

That, and natsu has stated that dragonslayer magic is for combative purposes.

Nevertheless, pretty cool this chapter. You need someone like that in a battle.
Actually when Wendy first revealed that she has sky dragon magic, she said her magic is for support and healing.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 18:47   Link #3068
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Could be a dragon slayer thing specific to the wind dragon. After all, there's that barrier debacle with Laxus to remember, age is a screwy thing for dragon slayers. Why else would her mirror version be an adult? Everyone else merely had different personalities.
Ya i'm really thinking that maybe the dragon slayers actually spend a very long time with their dragon companions, though while they are with them, they enjoy a very long last youth... or something like extremely slow aging

Wendy was like only 5 years old, when she was separated from the sky dragon... It seems really ridiculous that she could learn dragon slayer magic, she could babrely get to spend a few years with the Sky Dragon... hell i don't think most people even remember what was like at 4 years old or 5... Though it does feel like it would make more sense if she happened to spend like 100's with the sky dragon and just didn't age a day past 5... It could even be the case that because they were so young at the time, they didn't really ever realize how much time was going by... they just busy living life, having fun and never paying attention, or counting the days as they went by...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 12:53   Link #3069
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Ya i'm really thinking that maybe the dragon slayers actually spend a very long time with their dragon companions, though while they are with them, they enjoy a very long last youth... or something like extremely slow aging

Wendy was like only 5 years old, when she was separated from the sky dragon... It seems really ridiculous that she could learn dragon slayer magic, she could babrely get to spend a few years with the Sky Dragon... hell i don't think most people even remember what was like at 4 years old or 5... Though it does feel like it would make more sense if she happened to spend like 100's with the sky dragon and just didn't age a day past 5... It could even be the case that because they were so young at the time, they didn't really ever realize how much time was going by... they just busy living life, having fun and never paying attention, or counting the days as they went by...
Maybeh that's the reason she can't fight like the others can. She could have done alot of healing and supporting when she was young instead of learning to use it for combat purposes. Maybeh we'll find out when the Dragon arc starts if there is going to be one. But I wonder when we'll get to see more dragons, since we've only seen like...what....1 or 2?
Lamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 23:23   Link #3070
dickdatduck
(ﺧ益ﺨ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar View Post
But I wonder when we'll get to see more dragons, since we've only seen like...what....1 or 2?
I think the only dragon we actually saw was Natsu's but we "heard" two talking.
dickdatduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 02:24   Link #3071
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdatduck View Post
I think the only dragon we actually saw was Natsu's but we "heard" two talking.
I thought that was a "human" or something that was talking to that dragon. And i thought we got a glimpse of it. That was the one that was in/on that mountain right?
Old 2010-07-11, 03:21   Link #3072
Miles Teg

The second one was Grandine, Wendy "teacher" and in this chapter (101) we also learn that the dragon will see each other at the festival of the Dragon King.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 03:27   Link #3073
gloh79
Sashimi Lover

Glad to see Wendy getting into the action. Now all fights shall start off like WoW.. "Buffs pls"
gloh79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 12:01   Link #3074
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloh79 View Post
Glad to see Wendy getting into the action. Now all fights shall start off like WoW.. "Buffs pls"
As someone who's played WoW before i found that statement hilarious. Let's just hope it doesn't get into the state where everyones going "Heal plz"
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 12:35   Link #3075
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Most MMO-holics can identify with that one, lol. "Buff plis", "gtfo n00b", "ress plz" and "munnies after i rezz pls" are phrases we're all too familiar with haha.
Old 2010-07-11, 15:11   Link #3076
Sin of Memories
あなたが忘れられない

Send a message via AIM to Sin of Memories Send a message via MSN to Sin of Memories Send a message via Yahoo to Sin of Memories
I love Fairy Tale ^_^ It was made by the same mangaka that made Rave, Mashima Hiro. Actually in a way it has almost the same flow as Rave did but the creativity this guy has in creating the different kinds of magic and what not is amazing to say the least.
Old 2010-07-11, 18:45   Link #3077
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Speaking of dragons, since earthland has them shouldn't Edo have dragons as well?
________
CREAMPIE GLORYHOLE

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 06:15.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 19:56   Link #3078
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Speaking of dragons, since earthland has them shouldn't Edo have dragons as well?
There aren't any Dragon Slayers so there's a high chance there are no Dragons, otherwise Edo wouldn't need the Earthland Dragonslayers.
Old 2010-07-11, 20:44   Link #3079
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

No dragon slayers doesn't neccesarily mean no dragons. Remember, the dragon slayers were trained in order to fight Zeref, or that is my hypothesis anyways. Since zeref doesn't exist or is completely different in edo then there would be no reason for dragons to train dragon slayers and since dragons like to be hidden and isolated the king would never know about them.
________
No2 vaporizer review

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 06:15.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 22:01   Link #3080
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
No dragon slayers doesn't neccesarily mean no dragons. Remember, the dragon slayers were trained in order to fight Zeref, or that is my hypothesis anyways. Since zeref doesn't exist or is completely different in edo then there would be no reason for dragons to train dragon slayers and since dragons like to be hidden and isolated the king would never know about them.
Thats true but he said theres a high chance there wouldn't be any dragons in Edoras which I think the same.
Tough call really, could say we may never actually find out a answer to that but then for all we know it could very well be answered in the next chapter.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen