AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-06, 11:44   Link #1381
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

So um, 180...

Spoiler:
Old 2013-04-06, 11:56   Link #1382
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
So um, 180...

Spoiler:
Spoiler for ?:
Old 2013-04-06, 12:14   Link #1383
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Spoiler for ?:
No, no, you got it wrong.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-04-06, 15:38   Link #1384
marvelB

Spoiler for Magi 180:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 15:42   Link #1385
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Spoiler for 180:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 17:24   Link #1386
ChampDream
Alive

Kouha was cool, I like how he got the misfits in his side, I want to see what his metal vessel do.
Old 2013-04-07, 17:29   Link #1387
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I already had a liking for Kouha...but this chapter just gave him many more points in his favor xD
King of the Misfits!!!
Old 2013-04-07, 17:32   Link #1388
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Moga's plan was even more horrifying than I expected. That man was insane. On the other hand, Kouha is a really nice and interesting guy. I loved how he got his hand on his metal vessel, haha. I'm rooting for him.
Old 2013-04-07, 17:34   Link #1389
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 17:59   Link #1390
shalala

I too also am joining the Prince Kouha fan club. I liek how he went out his way to recuite rejects of people and united them and made his own army that way. Plus his 3 maids totally care for him (doujinshi would be cool). His Djinn sounds jokes and would be nice if there was a chapter about her and their time in her dungeon. As for Moga wellll he is a bit crazy and screw him for killing Kouha army I mean we bearly got to know them and he just totally kills them all with out listening to what they had to say.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 18:22   Link #1391
Grey

Wow. So the magicians had a "drive people crazy" spell that turns people's rukh black? And they used it on 5th district people who were near death so they could get the most utility of them. How was Mogamett's rukh not black all this time? It looks like he snapped a bit before the revolution, just like Cassim.

Maybe I'll need to re-read to see how this "black rukh" thing works.

Edit: Oh wait. I remember. "Cursing one's fate." That's....I see. Nothing says light rukh means you don't do horrible stuff or you aren't a bit crazy. But black rukh is almost always destructive. So far.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 18:23   Link #1392
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Welp, that was interesting. Although with the Black Djinns being used against Kou's army, the subsiquent Reim and Kou campaign should be a lot more equal, rather than with Kou having the advantage as having a full force in play.

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 18:28   Link #1393
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I too also am joining the Prince Kouha fan club. I liek how he went out his way to recuite rejects of people and united them and made his own army that way. Plus his 3 maids totally care for him (doujinshi would be cool). His Djinn sounds jokes and would be nice if there was a chapter about her and their time in her dungeon. As for Moga wellll he is a bit crazy and screw him for killing Kouha army I mean we bearly got to know them and he just totally kills them all with out listening to what they had to say.
How can you tell the Djinn is female?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 18:31   Link #1394
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Indeed Grey...you could be an evil asshole and still have white Rukh, just as long as you don't curse your own fate.
Old 2013-04-07, 18:40   Link #1395
Grey

Watch the mangaka pull out a guy who curses his own fate, has black rukh, and is still a good guy who just wants the best for other people. Just to mess with us.

Watch him twist Kouha around too. I'm suspicious now.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 19:04   Link #1396
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
How can you tell the Djinn is female?
Given that she has breasts. Plus Kouha says "her" when he was talking to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Watch the mangaka pull out a guy who curses his own fate, has black rukh, and is still a good guy who just wants the best for other people. Just to mess with us.

Watch him twist Kouha around too. I'm suspicious now.
Nooooooooo not Kouha.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 19:10   Link #1397
Xacual

So wait reading the chapter, is Mogamett dead? Or living on in the Black Djinn as sort of a controlling influence.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 19:58   Link #1398
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
he already did, don't forget Sinbad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
So wait reading the chapter, is Mogamett dead? Or living on in the Black Djinn as sort of a controlling influence.
according to the magicians he is dead, but his conscience could still be inside the black djinns.

Last edited by ChampDream; 2013-04-07 at 20:46.
ChampDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 20:37   Link #1399
marvelB

Yeah, Kouha is an interesting one, alright. IMO, it would be kinda cool if he joined Aladdin's side (especially now that Hakuryuu is being tainted by the Dark Side), but it's doubtful considering how brutal he already is.....

Anyway, I like how Moga's monsters made it top priority to attack the Kou army. I doubt the army will be annihilated, but I do think it would be interesting if the ambush actually crippled them to some extent.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 23:36   Link #1400
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

One of the best chapters, I must say! Mogamett is a really sick bastard! He actually believe he has the right to toy with human' soul just because they're not special like him and his kin! At this point, he's not much different compared to Hitler. I once said that he's more like Magneto but even Magneto wouldn't do this kind of shit.

The deep hole, the 5th lv camp, the caste system and the mage's oppression, he created all those thing just so people will build up their hatred. In his mind, goi are lower than cattle, they're more like building material for him to build his magicians' country.

On the bright side, Kouha is overwhelming people with his love for the misfits, he remind me of Tyrion Lannister ( Treat most people like shit except the handicapped ). And a female Djinn for a cute shota ( could pass for a trap ) is really funny

Also, we should notice this. This seems to be the reason that Djinn now choose different kings, some of them don't want and don't believe into the theory of "one and only absolute king" anymore. And yet, none of them seems like they want to let their masters know about the truth of Dungeon, Djinn and Alma Toran.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen