AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 53 39.26%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 21.48%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 15.56%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 5.93%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 5.19%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.48%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.74%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.48%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.74%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 8.15%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-13, 14:40   Link #81
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I don't see why Saki has to die for Shouko to have a chance with Haruto.....
Haruto is a kind person, as much as he love Shoko he will take responsibility for Saki. If not than... Somebody else will MAKE him take responsibility.
Old 2013-06-13, 14:40   Link #82
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
受ケ入レル。受容。挿入?

"Accept It. Reception. Insertion?"

Someone's horny
I also believe that L-Elf is not completely innocent either. When he saw VVV-tan say that he instantly knew that something was up. You think he would have y'know.. warned Haruto about it? Or he could have stayed close to Haruto to make sure he didn't "insert" anything into anybody?

He also

Spoiler:

so I think he's planning something.
Old 2013-06-13, 14:42   Link #83
mayumi

But you know Shouko and Haruto might still have their happy ending despite all this. I think it is just added drama with Saki at this point. We don't know maybe Shouko will be a valvrave pilot as well. Who knows it is still too early to say Haruto will stick with Saki out of guilt. I would like to hope he is not that much of a douche to do that and hopefully Saki won't accept the pity either.

But Shouko is a bit annoying to me in that she is pretty much the light and inspiration for everyone. Always correct, always having the right things to say etc. She is the type of character who they will always show in the positive light. Anyone against Shouko will lose, sex or no sex
Old 2013-06-13, 14:45   Link #84
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Because Haruto is the type to stick with Saki out of obligation alone. He is a good guy, and Saki know what it meant when she let him complete the act. He is now trapped with her, and he would never walk away by choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Haruto is a kind person, as much as he love Shoko he will take responsibility for Saki. If not than... Somebody else will MAKE him take responsibility.
Or as the series goes on, character development, plot development, and/or whatnot leads to him ending the tragic cycle. Or maybe Saki herself just tells him to give up the obligation.

While obviously this is a big game-maker and changer, he's not locked into a relationship with Saki.
Old 2013-06-13, 14:46   Link #85
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
But you know Shouko and Haruto might still have their happy ending despite all this. I think it is just added drama with Saki at this point. We don't know maybe Shouko will be a valvrave pilot as well. Who knows it is still too early to say Haruto will stick with Saki out of guilt. I would like to hope he is not that much of a douche to do that and hopefully Saki won't accept the pity either.

But Shouko is a bit annoying to me in that she is pretty much the light and inspiration for everyone. Always correct, always having the right things to say etc. She is the type of character who they will always show in the positive light.
There isn't a non-douche way out. He had sex with a girl he doesn't love. No matter what he does now, there is no honourable path.
Old 2013-06-13, 14:47   Link #86
Shinhwa
Banned

Shouko has death flag or no?
Old 2013-06-13, 14:49   Link #87
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
I watched this episode and what I got was that everyone seems to have a death flag except Saki.
Old 2013-06-13, 14:51   Link #88
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Because Haruto is the type to stick with Saki out of obligation alone. He is a good guy, and Saki know what it meant when she let him complete the act. He is now trapped with her, and he would never walk away by choice.
She could "let him go",

but he might not accept it. He can be surprisingly stubborn sometimes
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-13, 14:51   Link #89
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
She would be lucky if she died, if she stayed her suffering would last longer as Haruto stayed with Saki against his own will.

Quote:
She could "let him go",
Saki is kind, but she isn't that kind.
Old 2013-06-13, 14:51   Link #90
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I watched this episode and what I got was that everyone seems to have a death flag except Saki.
Does the space vampires count? Cause they are as exceptionnal as Saki.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-06-13, 14:53   Link #91
queenSwild

Quote:
She did raise one this episode with the delayed confession and delayed confessions usually go wrong (The only one I can think of that went totally right is Mikono's from Aquarion Evol).

There are also many factors preventing it. There is Cain's "final stand" and now there's Saki.
Old 2013-06-13, 14:55   Link #92
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

If Haruto know what he has done, I don't think he even want to be near Shoko. Unless Haruto decide to have 2 wives instead of 1.
Old 2013-06-13, 14:56   Link #93
Key Board
Carbon

still, a lot of people are going to probably going to die with the Dorsian preparing for one last do or die attack

and Shoko's "this might be our last cultural festival" is a huge death flag for a lot of people

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2013-06-13, 15:02   Link #94
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Even if Saki were to try and let him go, Haruto would stay in with her. Primarily out of guilt, and feeling like it's only right that he by her side after what he did. His heart still belongs to Shoko.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-06-13, 15:11   Link #95
NeutralZero

He distance hmself to Shouko after finding out he's now a monster
and now this?
The confession will surely go south...
we want a SakixHaruto pair but not this...
But what will happen to Kriemhild? they just left that out all of a sudden...
Old 2013-06-13, 15:14   Link #96
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Yeah, something EXTREMELY drastic is gonna have to happen for Shouko's confession to have any kind of positive outcome.

Shidou in Date A Live probably has an easier time winning over Kurumi than Haruto has of keeping this thing from going straight to hell.
Old 2013-06-13, 15:16   Link #97
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Even if Saki were to try and let him go, Haruto would stay in with her. Primarily out of guilt, and feeling like it's only right that he by her side after what he did. His heart still belongs to Shoko.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2013-06-13, 15:28   Link #98
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2013-06-13, 15:35   Link #99
Key Board
Carbon

early election results

I don't recognize rank 2 ~ 5
Old 2013-06-13, 15:37   Link #100
NeutralZero

that OS-tan... does L=elf preventing Haruto from biting/possessing made her more crazy?
Now that's some hunger issue... but since Haruto's Valvrave is special, he's the only one that might go through that experience...
Closed Thread