Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2013-10-09, 12:24   Link #121
Lionelle
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Question, one thing keeps confusing me.

The flashback where Eren's father injects him, when does it happen?
After titan attack? If yes, how come Mikasa does not know about it. I can't imagine her leaving Eren's side even for a second.
If before then why are they saying that Eren's mom is dead already?

That scene seriously confuses me @__@
Spoiler:
Old 2013-10-09, 13:03   Link #122
Haigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionelle View Post
Spoiler:
But he left with the basement key.
Haigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 13:05   Link #123
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Question, one thing keeps confusing me.

The flashback where Eren's father injects him, when does it happen?
After titan attack? If yes, how come Mikasa does not know about it. I can't imagine her leaving Eren's side even for a second.
If before then why are they saying that Eren's mom is dead already?

That scene seriously confuses me @__@
From my understanding Eren's father returned after the wall breach and that is when he injected Eren and gave him the key.
Mikasa isn't always at Eren side. There is for example the flashback where Eren talks with Armin about the outside world.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 13:37   Link #124
kitten320

They talk about that before titan attack, I can't imagine Mikasa leaving Eren's side after attack, especially during first few days.

Besides how did father get him all alone if a forest, they should be among crowd of refuges.

Eren also says "after mom died, you've been all crazy" what implies it is not the first time Eren saw him after incident.
Old 2013-10-09, 14:42   Link #125
chaos_alfa

Quote:
They talk about that before titan attack, I can't imagine Mikasa leaving Eren's side after attack, especially during first few days.

Besides how did father get him all alone if a forest, they should be among crowd of refuges.
It only took place in a forest in the anime, in the manga the background is missing.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Eren also says "after mom died, you've been all crazy" what implies it is not the first time Eren saw him after incident.
I took this as some days had passed rather than it just being one meeting. This way Eren could have seen his father acting weird more often than once.
Old 2013-10-09, 17:10   Link #126
Lionelle
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
It only took place in a forest in the anime, in the manga the background is missing.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I took this as some days had passed rather than it just being one meeting. This way Eren could have seen his father acting weird more often than once.
Aw I see, I was completely wrong then. Maybe they will explore this more later.
Old 2013-10-09, 17:14   Link #127
kitten320

Well that's what I'm saying. How come Eren saw him several times but Mikasa never did even once.
Old 2013-10-09, 17:49   Link #128
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Well that's what I'm saying. How come Eren saw him several times but Mikasa never did even once.
Where was it stated in the manga Mikasa never saw Eren's father? I remember there being two instances where the flashback is referenced in the manga, but I can't find the second one.
Old 2013-10-09, 17:50   Link #129
kitten320

The way Mikasa acts does not suggest that she saw him even once.
Old 2013-10-14, 04:52   Link #130
ryoko74

Hello, I'm new here so be merciful!
I think that manga and anime are quite different in that point.
In the anime we see Eren's father leaving home for a long travel to the capital and that suggests that he did the injection before leaving and so before the attack of titans
In the manga, while struggling to do the injection to a reclutant Eren, he remembers him tha his mother has been eaten by titans.
I beg your pardon for my poor english!
ryoko74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 04:07   Link #131
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Hello, I'm dropping by just to get a clear answer.

Is it true that Isayama-sensei plans to end the manga story after 20 volumes?
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 09:52   Link #132
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Hello, I'm dropping by just to get a clear answer.

Is it true that Isayama-sensei plans to end the manga story after 20 volumes?
Yes, he indeed said that in an interview. But it's not like that is set in stone yet. If he needs more volumes, he will get them, considering AoT's popularity.
Old 2014-06-26, 08:43   Link #133
cruchycyrus

Is Annie in the Second Episode of Attack on Titans?

[IMG][/IMG]I watched the anime for the second time and I noticed at the 2nd Chapter (entitled That Day) that after Reiner(the armored titan) breaks the wall Maria, Eren Armin and Mikasa take refuge at a neighboring town. There's a scene where the refugees are given rations and a stationary troop hands out food to the little girl.

My question is:

(1) Is that little girl Annie? (She looks like it)

And,

(2) did that event(refuge scene) happen after? or before what was shown in Chapter 33 (where we see flashbacks of her father saying, "I was, wrong, It's too late to ask you for forgiveness, just promise me one thing, to treat the whole world as your enemy...) ?

cruchycyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-28, 22:51   Link #134
Apache Thunder
Interdimensional Spy

Send a message via MSN to Apache Thunder Send a message via Yahoo to Apache Thunder
Not sure how far along the manga/source material is, but....is there/will there be any "flying" titans?

I would find that interesting if there was. They would most likely be human controlled ones of coarse. As I recall they are lighter then they should be given their size and the strength they are known to possess, it's not out of the realm of possibility that one with wings similar to that of a bat could possibly fly. Hell we got armor titan and a colossal. It's been suggested that they don't possess any organs to speak of and derive their energy from the sun/other means. (not entirely sure how they regenerate/get their energy).

But hell it would be cool to have a flying titan.

I have cameras in your head!
Apache Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-29, 21:26   Link #135
jorgesonico

recon corps poem i wrote

Armed with wings
They soar through the sky
Angels of freedom
Defenders of life
With blades to defend them
And speed to aida them
They slay the kyojin
With no one to help them

wrote it myself when looking at an amv figured someone out there might enjoy it.
jorgesonico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 20:30   Link #136
Guitarman3223

I have a question, I've been looking for when season 2 is coming out and I get two answers, 1. 2015 2. July 2014. What's the right answer? (Also I know one of the sites that said July was an April fools but I've found 3 other sites that have said it also)
Guitarman3223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 20:39   Link #137
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarman3223 View Post
I have a question, I've been looking for when season 2 is coming out and I get two answers, 1. 2015 2. July 2014. What's the right answer? (Also I know one of the sites that said July was an April fools but I've found 3 other sites that have said it also)
Sorry to disappoint you... it is false. You mean the article in kdramastars, right?

I checked the sources myself and it's just a load of BULLS**T. It is an outright lie. The 2015 thing is wrong too. There has been no announcment about a 2nd season yet, which means it is still possible that there will not be a 2nd season at all. They just wrote that s**t to make more money off ad-revenue from people who don't use their ad-blockers... "Attack on Titan 2nd season confirmed" is something that fires you up as google's first result very easily... Even if it is complete BS.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 21:05   Link #138
Guitarman3223

Actually I did watch in an interview by the producer that the season 2 is up to us? Idk if that was a joke because he kinda said something about buy the merchandise XD but idk I think there will definitely be a season 2 for this show, I just wanna know when D:
Btw thank you for replying quickly
Guitarman3223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 21:12   Link #139
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarman3223 View Post
Actually I did watch in an interview by the producer that the season 2 is up to us? Idk if that was a joke because he kinda said something about buy the merchandise XD but idk I think there will definitely be a season 2 for this show, I just wanna know when D:
Btw thank you for replying quickly
Well yes the chance is quite high, but there is definitly no time known as of yet. As it isn't even announced.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-02, 10:38   Link #140
Parousia

Hello guys.... I just finished watching the whole season 1, and I was wondering where was the anime adapted from? was it from a Manga or Light Novel?

Thanks in advance.

Tags
annie, attack on titans, q&a, titan