AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-04-01, 13:03   Link #61
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilis View Post
Yeah too bad too. I'm not sure how Naruto killing off Deva realm with kage bunshin and rasengans is anything close to a "unexpected conclusion"... Wait, it said a rasengan in the spoiler, but do you think it may be a FRS he uses after sage mode. Aha, if it is he's going to end up seriously injured like he did after Kakuza and was hardly able to move.
That's a plain rasengan, Naruto took out most of Pain bodies with that. Just remember how he took out robot-pain with only one shot, that Pain was the one that survived Kakashi's chidori hit. Naruto's current strength makes his rasengan a deadly weapon that is stronger than kakashi's chidori. By the way Kishimoto wouldn't make Katsuyu say that to Gai just to make a fool of a boss summon in the next chapter, so it's another hint that Naruto is finally beating Pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
About Naruto Killing Kakuzu... no... in the manga is clear, Kakuzu had a lot of hearts, so, it was like "killing" him a lot of times. Technically, it was shown that Naruto "killed" a couple of times (because 2 hearts were destroyed by FRS), but the last heart (and Kakuzu's life) was destroyed by Kakashi.
I think it's the opposite, it was clearly shown that Naruto's move is like deadly poison (said by Tsunade after analyzing Kakuzu's corpse). Naruto poisoned Kakuzu's whole body, which means that the millions of microscopic wind blades did cut every chakra vessel and every cell of Kakuzu's body, thus he gave a mortal wound to Kakuzu. Naruto's hand received much less damage but Tsunade still called that a critical wound that could cause the end of Naruto's career as a ninja. Kakashi simply helped Kakuzu to die, he shortened Kakuzu's agony. The other reason is that Kishimoto probably didn't want Naruto to make the final killing move, because he was still a child while Kakashi is an adult. And yet another reason is that it simply made Kakashi look cool, kakashi is a cool ninja so he says something badass before he kills people with cold blood. Naruto was not an adult yet and also he was not cool enough yet to kill someone like that, but against Madara things will probably end in a different way

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2009-04-01 at 13:15.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 13:10   Link #62
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
That's a plain rasengan, Naruto took out most of Pain bodies with that. Just remember how he took out robot-pain with only one shot, that Pain was the one that survived Kakashi's chidori hit. Naruto's current strength makes his rasengan a deadly weapon that is stronger than kakashi's chidori. By the way Kishimoto wouldn't make Katsuyu say that to Gai just to make a fool of a boss summon in the next chapter, so it's another hint that Naruto is finally beating Pain.
I would have thought it would just be a rasengan too, but why do both spoiler texts note that he has two other clones left to form it? He only needs one clone for a rasengan.
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 13:21   Link #63
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilis View Post
I would have thought it would just be a rasengan too, but why do both spoiler texts note that he has two other clones left to form it? He only needs one clone for a rasengan.
I think Naruto is doing rasengan in many different ways, in this fight he did a lot of double-rasengans he also did oodama rasengans and he can also do one handed rasengan if it's needed. Most likely the more clones help with the rasengan the less time he needs to make it and also the more powerful the rasengan is. Since currently he is not in sage mode it's best to use two clones because the rasengan has to be very strong and has to be created very fast.

The clones did have another important role: they threw him to Pain, otherwise he wouldn't be on time.
Old 2009-04-01, 13:31   Link #64
james0246

Quote:
I think it's the opposite, it was clearly shown that Naruto's move is like deadly poison (said by Tsunade after analyzing Kakuzu's corpse). Naruto poisoned Kakuzu's whole body, which means that the millions of microscopic wind blades did cut every chakra vessel and every cell of Kakuzu's body, thus he gave a mortal wound to Kakuzu. Naruto's hand received much less damage but Tsunade still called that a critical wound that could cause the end of Naruto's career as a ninja. Kakashi simply helped Kakuzu to die, he shortened Kakuzu's agony. The other reason is that Kishimoto probably didn't want Naruto to make the final killing move, because he was still a child while Kakashi is an adult. And yet another reason is that it simply made Kakashi look cool, kakashi is a cool ninja so he says something badass before he kills people with cold blood. Naruto was not an adult yet and also he was not cool enough yet to kill someone like that, but against Madara things will probably end in a different way
LOL (at the inbold text), it is good to know that killing is justified by coolness ratios .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 15:24   Link #65
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
We don't know for sure if Pain is dead....I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up like Micheal Myers after being hit in the back of the head with a hammer.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 17:12   Link #66
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
LOL (at the inbold text), it is good to know that killing is justified by coolness ratios .
It is
Just look at Sasuke, his mind is totally messed up by all the revenge crap, and that is definitely not cool. So he failed to kill Orochi, Deidara, Itachi, KillerBee...
Itachi was cool enough to have one of the most badass kills (killing the previous main villain effortlesly with a single blow and making him shit his snake pants) of the manga with one of the most badass one liners ( "All right Sasuke. Got anything else?"). It was clear looking at that scene that Itachi's cool factor is much higher than Sasuke's
I think there was a Lizard that was killed by Sasuke
Old 2009-04-01, 17:41   Link #67
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I dont think Pain is going to die from a simple rasengan, if Naruto was in Sage Mode I could understand but he is just normal Naruto right now therefore Pain is stronger than him in this state, Naruto shouldn't be able to kill Deva Realm without Sage Mode because it would be wierd, with Sage Mode he could only send him flying with his normal self he killed Tendou

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 17:42   Link #68
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
This seems like the end of the Akatsuki arc to me and the start of something new, I predict 2-3 more arcs before the end of Naruto for good.
I think it could be longer...still too many unanswered questions.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 17:54   Link #69
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I dont think Pain is going to die from a simple rasengan, if Naruto was in Sage Mode I could understand but he is just normal Naruto right now therefore Pain is stronger than him in this state, Naruto shouldn't be able to kill Deva Realm without Sage Mode because it would be wierd, with Sage Mode he could only send him flying with his normal self he killed Tendou
well a kunai could defeat him if placed properly, this isnt like DBZ/Bleach where your power lvl has to be higher or equal to damage your opponent... not to mention his body would be in a bad state already after having the Sh#$ kicked out of him by naruto in the last chapter... What I think will happen is that this rasengan will leave tendou defenseless and defeated, although not completely obliterated... just alive long enough to hear what naruto has to say... then maybe finishing blow... or the "unexpected ending" POOF!! naruto disperses and is revealed to be but a clone... scenes switches to nagato with naruto standing behind him.. whilst konan states the obvious "He was a clone, the real him made his way here... Impossible"

btw why doesn't he use fuuton rasengan more often.. I wonder if he receives the damage from that as well... seeing as the one he did vs kakuzu was made into a ranged attack with the water jutsu yamato performed...

BTW with the 2 page spread of nagato, yahiko and konan maybe foreshadowing his eventual demise next chapter and further insight to there past... would be a nice change of pace... and finally some information
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 18:18   Link #70
Ichimaru

hey do you guys think tendou can block the black orb blast from kyuubi?
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 19:59   Link #71
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
-Good question. Well, there have been 2 instances where Naruto fired off that blast sphere; in his 4-tailed and his 6-tailed state (the databook call them "4-tailed Menacing Ball" and "6-tailed Menacing Ball" repectively). The former is a straight blast released from the mouth after the force explodes within the 4-tailed body. The latter is fired on its own to create a wide blast radius. I'd say that the 6-tailed version has more of a chance of hitting the Tendou but it is debatable.
Old 2009-04-01, 21:42   Link #72
Emilis
Sacrificing the elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
I seriously doubt it. Remember when he used it on just the kyuubi it sent him flying instead. If naruto could withstand his technique in kyuubi form, then probably the black orb would penetrate it, or if that's impossible, send him flying with as much force is in the orb anyway.
Emilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 09:38   Link #73
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Lol eww, that's only way you can describe it. Everyone else looks pretty cool
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 09:45   Link #74
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post

Lol eww, that's only way you can describe it. Everyone else looks pretty cool
-Wow, Nagato has red hair? Who would have guessed? And no matter how much I look at it, Naruto still resembles Yahiko, right down to his smile.
Old 2009-04-02, 10:16   Link #75
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Wow, Nagato has red hair? Who would have guessed? And no matter how much I look at it, Naruto still resembles Yahiko, right down to his smile.
Who whould have seen that coming, i always thought his hair was black, also to quote someone on another forum.

Let the kushina related to nagato theories begin.

I doubt it but you never know, probably makes you wonder about karin.
Old 2009-04-02, 11:08   Link #76
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
LoL, do you really think that? Because Gaara was like 6-7 years old when he started to kill chuunins...and other people.
Is it because we think or believe that Naruto is pure of heart?
Old 2009-04-02, 12:40   Link #77
ragnos007

I'm just wondering... I've heard people say this a few times... They say that "If Naruto kills Nagato he is going against his belief for sure " would someone please shed some light on this please because i have no idea what this belief is and i have a decent memory of all of the chapters.
Old 2009-04-02, 12:56   Link #78
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
I'm just wondering... I've heard people say this a few times... They say that "If Naruto kills Nagato he is going against his belief for sure " would someone please shed some light on this please because i have no idea what this belief is and i have a decent memory of all of the chapters.
-It stems from the early Zabuza arc, where Naruto asked Kakashi if becoming a ninja/shinobi meant that he would become a tool for battle, a tool for killing. After Kakashi gave him his answer he decided that he would find his own way of doing things, one that did not involve becoming a killing machine.
Old 2009-04-02, 13:07   Link #79
james0246

^Two quick things to add to that:

1.) Naruto's MO has always been to protect, so Naruto had the option of killing or defeating his foes, until:

2.) Killing Nagato would only prove him right. Specifically, Nagato is the product of the constant cycle of violence/death, so killing Nagato would only (symbolically) spurn the cycle onward, resulting in future generations also needlessly fighting and killing each other. Naruto, consequently, must not kill Nagato, else he simply becomes Nagato.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-02, 13:09   Link #80
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post

I think they are talking about killing for revenge. if naruto kills nagato because nagato kilss a lot of people naruto cared about he would seem like sasuke, but naruto was not the one preaching against revenge, kakashi was.

or the whole talk about the circle of hatred. naruto might think he could stop the circle by not killing nagato but new hatred from the survivors would go unto him

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote