AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-09, 07:37   Link #961
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
guys,remember too that the author said that all girls that appears in the cover are candidates for be in ise harem.then I still thinking that ophis was learn about love and will fall for ise.
but maybe this happen only in the next arc why I think that the next arc is about the dragons.
Where is that stated? If no link to a source is provided I'm more inclined to believe the afterwords not some hearsay about what the author may or may not have said. Plus that would be weird she is like a sister/mother/aunt to Issei since her DNA is what makes up Isseis new body, also how exactly would that work? Ophis is genderless she's neither male nor female from a practical point of view that makes absolutely no sense. In afterword 12 the author flat out sais " What wasn’t in the plan is Ophis joining. When the editor and I saw the volume 5 illustration of Ophis drawn by Miyama-san we fell in love with her and thought “Let’s make her join the group”. I didn’t originally have Ophis to be the last boss anyway so I made her remain as a mascot. So she will be active as mascot from now on as well."
Old 2013-06-09, 07:53   Link #962
ImperialFlameGod8190

heh and guys talking about how issei has to do everything keep this in mind. Kiba played a huge role in the Excalibur hunt because it was something he felt he had to do issei even invited kiba specifically to help him. Now gasper is dealing with a person important to him. Knowing issei's personality I suspect he'll spend most of this volume helping gasper get over his personality shut-in style and Gasper will defeat Valerie and save her. Then Valerie will come to the academy but live with gasper (I mean honestly guys why give issei another girl when this one is clearly special to gasper)
As for the whole debate of Le fay being issei's magician contractor I bet most of you figured out pretty quickly when it was mentioned that everyone needed to make a pact with magicians that Le fay would be the person sooner or later especially since her and kuroka spend so much time there plus she's a fan of Issei's Oppai Dragon personality.

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2013-06-09 at 08:38. Reason: clarification
Old 2013-06-09, 07:58   Link #963
Somethindarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
heh and guys talking about how issei has to do everything keep this in mind. Kiba played a huge role in the Excalibur hunt because it was something he felt he had to do issei even invited kiba specifically to help him. Now gasper is dealing with a person important to him. Knowing issei's personality I suspect he'll spend most of this volume helping gasper get over his personality shut-in style and he'll defeat Valerie and save her. Then Valerie will come to the academy but live with gasper (I mean honestly guys why give issei another girl when this one is clearly special to gasper)
As for the whole debate of Le fay being issei's magician contractor I bet most of you figured out pretty quickly when it was mentioned that everyone needed to make a pact with magicians that Le fay would be the person sooner or later especially since her and kuroka spend so much time there plus she's a fan of Issei's Oppai Dragon personality.
I don't doubt Gasper will have a major role in this coming arc, Issei will probably play support and be a background character for most of it, as much as the novel author let's him, but will eventually pop in to fight the real bad guy. Honestly I doubt Valerie will be the main bad guy Gasper will fight her show his manliness and beat her by attrition, then some seemingly minor character will pop out to be the main villain and Issei will wreck him.

Isn't already established that all the girls that will be in Isseis harem have already been introduced? Could've sworn it was said in one of the afterwords or in an interview someone posted.
Old 2013-06-09, 08:15   Link #964
peinmaximus@

no guys,the author only said that he not will introduce more girls in the harem while he is developing the relationship of ise with the girls already known.
But after this he will introduce more girls,probably this will happen in the next arc.
obs:valerie or another vampire girls can fall in love with ise in this arc and can join in the harem only in the next arc(after the developing of the relationships),how was in the case of ravel.
Old 2013-06-09, 08:25   Link #965
Somethindarker

Quote:
no guys,the author only said that he not will introduce more girls in the harem while he is developing the relationship of ise with the girls already known.
But after this he will introduce more girls,probably this will happen in the next arc.
obs:valerie or another vampire girls can fall in love with ise in this arc and can join in the harem only in the next arc(after the developing of the relationships),how was in the case of ravel.
From a writing standpoint that would be a bad move, he has 4-5 girls to flesh out plus a sh*tton of over characters, in the last couple of afterwords author-san said that he was going to focus on Irina, Xenovia, Ross and Gasper. What we're in for is probably a Kunou like character if we're lucky and Valerie maybe moving close to Gasper or, what is most likely to happen, take over her clan and help rebuild after the war.
Old 2013-06-09, 08:39   Link #966
ImperialFlameGod8190

clarified something that makes my point a bit more clear the person who will save Valerie is definitely gasper I mean if this role wasn't meant for him what is and gasper may start dressing like a guy and attending the academy haha
Old 2013-06-09, 08:40   Link #967
WILD_LION

About Who are wives and mistress?, Isse dont know about it, he doesn't know that in this moment of the story Rias is his Legal wife in the underworld, and I dont think that akeno lost the oportunity to be his legal wife in the Fallen Angels side because she is the daughter of Baraqiel Vice Gobernador General. If we speak about status Ravel is a princess and Koneko a servant. And in one part of the history Sirzechs Lucifer and Azazel are planing the future of Isse and wifes. I think that in this arc Isse is developing feelings for the girls like the author said, and he also said that he will create a happy end for all the girls who fall in love for Isse.

A posibility that I see that Isse could be the dragon who join the fraccions (Demons, Angels, Fallen angels) for the links of the family. Maybe in the future Youkai(Kunou), Dragons(Ophis), Nordics(Rossweisse) and maybe Vampire(?).
Old 2013-06-09, 08:44   Link #968
Somethindarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
About Who are wives and mistress?, Isse dont know about it, he doesn't know that in this moment of the story Rias is his Legal wife in the underworld, and I dont think that akeno lost the oportunity to be his legal wife in the Fallen Angels side because she is the daughter of Baraqiel Vice Gobernador General. If we speak about status Ravel is a princess and Koneko a servant. And in one part of the history Sirzechs Lucifer and Azazel are planing the future of Isse and wifes. I think that in this arc Isse is developing feelings for the girls like the author said, and he also said that he will create a happy end for all the girls who fall in love for Isse.

A posibility that I see that Isse could be the dragon who join the fraccions (Demons, Angels, Fallen angels) for the links of the family. Maybe in the future Youkai(Kunou), Dragons(Ophis), Nordics(Rossweisse) and maybe Vampire(?).
I think that's what the entire big 3 factions have been grooming Issei to be. As for wives it's still too early to start placing them in their spots, the only 4 definates are Rias as the legal wife, Asia as the second wife, Akeno as the mistress and Koneko being the third. I like to think that Ravel will compete with Koneko on who is 3rd and who is 4rth, but that's just me.
Old 2013-06-09, 09:00   Link #969
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
I think that's what the entire big 3 factions have been grooming Issei to be. As for wives it's still too early to start placing them in their spots, the only 4 definates are Rias as the legal wife, Asia as the second wife, Akeno as the mistress and Koneko being the third. I like to think that Ravel will compete with Koneko on who is 3rd and who is 4rth, but that's just me.
You told yourself, the entire big 3 factions have been grooming Issei to be, even Odin. it mean that the correct word to describe the girls in the future is "wife".

Because "mistress" is a title that mean that the girls will not live together with Issei and have babies with him. and Xenovia, Irina, Asia, Ravel and Akeno declared that they will have the babies of Issei.

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-06-09 at 09:28.
Old 2013-06-09, 15:41   Link #970
peinmaximus@

hey wild lion,how you think that is the top 20 of underworld?you think that ise is in the top 20?
Old 2013-06-09, 15:44   Link #971
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
hey wild lion,how you think that is the top 20 of underworld?you think that ise is in the top 20?
Peinmaximus, I thought we went over this months ago. Even with recent volumes, there haven't been evidence to support such claims because Ise has not face an extraordinary being as in now. Cao Cao, The King of Lions, and Loki do not count even in the top 50 I believe.
Old 2013-06-09, 15:49   Link #972
Tchadnis

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Peinmaximus, I thought we went over this months ago. Even with recent volumes, there haven't been evidence to support such claims because Ise has not face an extraordinary being as in now. Cao Cao, The King of Lions, and Loki do not count even in the top 50 I believe.
I also believe that , Ise is just slightly above , some devils , but he isn't GOD like yet , those at the top 20 have like GOD killer ability and such .. Ise has a long, long, long , long, way to go up there ..
Old 2013-06-09, 15:53   Link #973
WILD_LION

I am agree with @ReaperxKingx, Issei need to improve his powers discovering the secrets of the Division abitity and the secrets of his new body, but the more important is the question that has all the underworld and sky in doubt:

What is the relation between True Dragon(DxD) and Issei Hyoudou?

I am sure that Great Red has important role in it.
Old 2013-06-09, 16:02   Link #974
Chris38

Quote:

What is the relation between True Dragon(DxD) and Issei Hyoudou?
I think that the relation between Ise and Great Red can be considered as a father - son relationship, considering that Ise's current body has been made from Great Red's flesh and as volume 12 pointed out ... they can "combine" with each other.

Of course ... there might be a few details remaining that will clarify / give more details about their relation ... but that's what I currently think, on this topic.
Old 2013-06-09, 16:07   Link #975
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that the relation between Ise and Great Red can be considered as a father - son relationship, considering that Ise's current body has been made from Great Red's flesh and as volume 12 pointed out ... they can "combine" with each other.

Of course ... there might be a few details remaining that will clarify / give more details about their relation ... but that's what I currently think, on this topic.
Yeah, but that clarify things, are the mystery that made Issei interesting for the fractions, and a entity that dont know what is his real limit.

For now we need to wait and continue reading.
Old 2013-06-09, 16:13   Link #976
ImperialFlameGod8190

As for everything it is kind of ironic the person whose managed to unify the 3 great factions is a human with one of the dragons who once caused half the chaos we currently have
Old 2013-06-09, 16:29   Link #977
WILD_LION

Quote:
As for everything it is kind of ironic the person whose managed to unify the 3 great factions is a human with one of the dragons who once caused half the chaos we currently have
One of the most rare speculations of this story is that Sirzechs Lucifer said in one moment of the story: "But the important fact with Hyoudou Issei is what will happen after he get his harem?

This question has so speculations:
Issei will be next Maou?
Issei will have a positon over Maou to control the fractions?
Issei will join all the fractions with famili links(wifes and babies)?
Issei will be just Rias(Maou) husband?
Issei will get his own pillar of family?
etc.

Are just suppositions....
Old 2013-06-09, 16:43   Link #978
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
One of the most rare speculations of this story is that Sirzechs Lucifer said in one moment of the story: "But the important fact with Hyoudou Issei is what will happen after he get his harem?

This question has so speculations:
Issei will be next Maou?
Issei will have a positon over Maou to control the fractions?
Issei will join all the fractions with famili links(wifes and babies)?
Issei will be just Rias(Maou) husband?
Issei will get his own pillar of family?
etc.

Are just suppositions....
putting him as a maou isn't likely he doesn't have the skills for politics and he doesn't seem like the type who likes to control. The fractions is very likely especially since he's already convinced micheal to allow devils to pray. Rias's husband is likely especially given their couple status. His own pillar wont work because once again he's not the politics type
Old 2013-06-09, 16:49   Link #979
WILD_LION

Quote:
putting him as a maou isn't likely he doesn't have the skills for politics and he doesn't seem like the type who likes to control. The fractions is very likely especially since he's already convinced micheal to allow devils to pray. Rias's husband is likely especially given their couple status. His own pillar wont work because once again he's not the politics type
Yeah, in actual point of the story it is true, but we must remember that Sirzechs became Maou by his popularity in the war, Ajuka Beelzebub was the perfect Maou in political and best in all, but Sirzechs win by popularity and power, like Issei actualy, and Rias in the moments of fights is just a princess with a shot and sphere that explote.
Old 2013-06-09, 16:55   Link #980
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Yeah, in actual point of the story it is true, but we must remember that Sirzechs became Maou by his popularity in the war, Ajuka Beelzebub was the perfect Maou in political and best in all, but Sirzechs win by popularity and power, like Issei actualy, and Rias in the moments of fights is just a princess with a shot.
I hate to say it but he became popular because of his defeat of raiser and the oppai dragon his big moment was the battle with sairaog but before that he wasn't that special battle wise
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life