AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-05, 08:55   Link #1
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Level 3 Cursed Seal?

For anyone who is about to freak out at the assumption of a third level to the cursed seal I just wanna point out that I have no "real" basis for the argument. It's just a thought based on the way anime tend to fall into certain patterns. I was thinking about almost everyone in the series and how each of their abilities tend to have a "Next Level" to them. Naruto has more tails, Chouji has the colored pills, the Nara clan has several shadow abilities, sharingan obviously has several levels to it, Neji adds on more hits onto his Eight Trigram attacks, and Lee/Gai have the gates and lotus attacks for that matter. I'm sure there are more as almost every character and ability shows advancement in the series. I'm just curious as to whether or not the cursed seal has already reached it's limit or not. I'm not a huge Sasuke fan to be honest, but he is an incredibly talented ninja and if anyone could bring out a third level to the seal I think it would be him. I was just wondering if anyone else thought it might be possible...thoughts?

Spoiler for Abilities:
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 09:02   Link #2
Ichimaru

you do know kishi and his manga crew have run out of ideas to draw right? look at sasuke cs2 transformation, ugliest out of anyone with cs.

and do you want kishi to stuff up the other characters appearances?
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 09:12   Link #3
amOKchen
duel me

If you read the theories about Uchiha Madara, you will think his cursed seal lvl2 drawing, might not be off.

Here:
Spoiler:
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 09:21   Link #4
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

There is no proof that the other statue was an Uchiha...or even Madara. So untill proven it'll remain someone else ...

CS3 aint gonna happen....that's the most stupid thing to create. That would really bring back the DBZ style. That would be very unoriginal aswell...
Old 2007-03-05, 09:42   Link #5
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
CS3 aint gonna happen....that's the most stupid thing to create. That would really bring back the DBZ style. That would be very unoriginal aswell...
-Keep in mind that in today's society there is very little originality when it comes to entertainment. Even the biggest Hollywood Oscar winning movie can have roots traced back to some 50 or so years. Point is, even Kishimoto's work may not (or is not) be a completely original idea.
Old 2007-03-05, 10:13   Link #6
threepac3
Life is Relative

Quote:
There is no proof that the other statue was an Uchiha...or even Madara. So untill proven it'll remain someone else ...

People would still watch... I was watching DBZ back when it started airing on American television more then a decade ago, and I have to say I still love it.
Old 2007-03-05, 12:38   Link #7
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well...i did aswell...but that was DBZ itself...that was to the rest of the world...something new (since i never knew it till it came on TV (years later))

But if things like that gets copied...that it makes it less entertaining..from the beginning till now...i loved the show..but the transformations (except the jinchuuriki's like Naruto/Gaara) are for other characters...in my eyes not really suited.

When the CS was showed...i also thought....oh yeah...so that's gotta rival Naruto's/Gaara's powers... (i was disappointed though )
Old 2007-03-05, 13:31   Link #8
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

Quote:

Hey Alot of people didnt think there was going to be a super saiyan level 3 or four but it did happen and there wasnt anything anyone could do about it, it happened.
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 18:19   Link #9
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
Hey Alot of people didnt think there was going to be a super saiyan level 3 or four but it did happen and there wasnt anything anyone could do about it, it happened.
but that was a time when a higher level of power was a novel idea. and they eventually stopped at 4.

although this is only speculation a lvl 3 curse seal would just be like naruto having a high number-tailed transformation, no control.

im not saying that it would happen, just a posibility (however improbable).
i personally wouldnt like it. it takes away the fun, and all-powerful characters going head to head wouldnt be that exciting.
Spoiler for point:
baalthaczaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 18:20   Link #10
Kage_Spyke
burakkukoohii jouyousha

im not saying that i want ti to happen im just saying its a possibility
Kage_Spyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 18:27   Link #11
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Spyke View Post
im not saying that i want ti to happen im just saying its a possibility
yeah i acknowledged that. see:
Quote:
im not saying that it would happen, just a posibility (however improbable).
Old 2007-03-05, 18:48   Link #12
Zek
Eyebrows...

Spoiler for Manga:
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 20:00   Link #13
baalthaczaar

similar to werewolf or vampire curses...possible.
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-03-05, 20:37   Link #14
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalthaczaar View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-03-08 at 09:30.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 02:05   Link #15
baalthaczaar

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-03-06, 02:34   Link #16
amOKchen
duel me

Manga spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-06, 04:06   Link #17
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 04:30   Link #18
amOKchen
duel me

Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-07, 04:24   Link #19
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Just to clear things up a lil bit I wasn't exactly hoping for a CS3. I was just presenting the possibility and asking how likely everyone thought it would be. Personally, I think it would be bad writing and very uncreative to use the idea but it's not like it would be the first time something unoriginal was used in an anime.

Is any talk involving the cursed seal suppose to be spoiler tagged? I suppose since Hunter even tagged his I should do the same. Doesn't hurt to be safe eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Cursed Seal:
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 12:49   Link #20
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I will give a reason why i think that the CS3 is not going to happen.

1# It slowly takes over your mind...and you'll eventually lose your will/mind (something like that...)

2# Once Sasuke started the CS2...he grew wings pretty quickly...i think if he stays in that form...he'll eventually become a (near complete) demon like the others of the Sound 5.

3# If the CS3 would come then i guess Sasuke would lose his mind nearly instantly...besides Sasuke came fast to the conclusion even after being warned that he shouldnt stay in CS form...