AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-03, 23:47   Link #5421
MikoKikyo

Wavie, the only excuse for that quality is if you're using Paint aside from that, it's a good image, though I'd say go for a more prominent border. 8/10

hobbsy - aw, nice and happy, and it's EVA! I do find it a tad too crowded though : / But overall a nice arrangement of characters ^^ 9/10
Old 2004-11-04, 00:11   Link #5422
~ninjacowboy~
wheres the middle finger?

Send a message via AIM to ~ninjacowboy~ Send a message via MSN to ~ninjacowboy~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~ninjacowboy~
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
Wavie, the only excuse for that quality is if you're using Paint aside from that, it's a good image, though I'd say go for a more prominent border. 8/10

hobbsy - aw, nice and happy, and it's EVA! I do find it a tad too crowded though : / But overall a nice arrangement of characters ^^ 9/10
8.8/10
its pink/purple and thata a plus. but errm text is a little hard to read.
but over all nice BG, and border effects.
Old 2004-11-04, 00:25   Link #5423
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
this just in! waiting for xris' PM box to unfill itself. but for now, i need suggestions!

this isnt actually my work. but i want to be able to create works like this! (actually, you can tell who did this ^^)
(biggest difference is the cropping... but other than that pretty similar. oh. and i had a fruitacious border.
new:
<edit by Mod (xris): Since you've been warned about this image, it's a good way to get a permanent ban...>

guess that is a no in the new sig then.

~ninjacowboy~ - i like haruka, but i dont particularly like the border/bg. however you still scrape into the 9's for a great looking subject. 9.1/10

Last edited by hobobaggins; 2004-11-04 at 16:45.
Old 2004-11-04, 00:29   Link #5424
ventriloquist
人形使い

Thany 8/10 : Much better

hobbsy 8/10 : i like this more than ur previous sig...

wavie 8/10 : 9/10 if u use the top one... current sig look like empty in the middle...

ninjacowboy 9/10 : the girl nice, like standing in snow storm....
Old 2004-11-04, 02:51   Link #5425
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavie
Spoiler:

please say what you think of mines

please note its my first time using photoshop and my first attemps at making a signature.

here they are:

Inverted image

And of course the sig i use below...
I think it's great! 9/10, and it matches your avvie perfectly, the top one that is. inverted images can be nice, but not in this case... well, it's nice, but it's not better than the original one imo. you current sig is a 8/10 I'd say: much colors, but no real structure and just one character (which looks a little weird with this kind of bg... dunno why though). thanks for the compliment ^^ it was my first time using photshop too, with which I made the background and inserted that girl, and I used image ready to make the type and the fading. if you want to I can explain you how I did but for that I guess we'll have to use PM.

edit>> I gave your current sig another look, and I would explain it like this: the colors aren't in harmony. the do match, but they are too different... with this variety, at least two characters would be favorable, but it's too much difference for just one.

wtf am I saying¿¿¿ well, I suggest you just don't take this too seriously ^^ I can't really explain what I think about it either, this is the closest way for me to show what bothers me about it. don't get me wrong: it's good already, just thought it was a shame because you could make it look much better...
Old 2004-11-04, 03:21   Link #5426
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
hi dont have long to write a long reply right now about the nice feedback you guys gave me... off to uni

will write one later about it ta for the feedback tho.

would like to explain last image i posted on sig... i play a game called half life as a spray... the original size of that image was 192x48

had to enlarge it then sharpen it.
My Anime List
Old 2004-11-04, 10:39   Link #5427
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavie
hi dont have long to write a long reply right now about the nice feedback you guys gave me... off to uni

will write one later about it ta for the feedback tho.

would like to explain last image i posted on sig... i play a game called half life as a spray... the original size of that image was 192x48

had to enlarge it then sharpen it.
Ohhh.... so that was a HL spray... makes sence. That would actually be a pretty cool spray if i saw it in the actual game.

Kabuto Maniac: Very bright and silver/blue. I like the animation of the text, and sort of painted look of the whole sig. 18.4/20

Hobo: Lol, i love that message. But, unfortunatly, your pictures are better. 0/20
Old 2004-11-04, 11:52   Link #5428
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
this just in! waiting for xris' PM box to unfill itself. but for now, i need suggestions!

this isnt actually my work. but i want to be able to create works like this! (actually, you can tell who did this ^^)
(biggest difference is the cropping... but other than that pretty similar. oh. and i had a fruitacious border.
new:
<edit by Mod (xris): Since you've been warned about this image, it's a good way to get a permanent ban...>

~ninjacowboy~ - i like haruka, but i dont particularly like the border/bg. however you still scrape into the 9's for a great looking subject. 9.1/10
hobo... watch out man... I like your pic's alot: don't get banned!

yuiichhi: not very original: cutting and type adding? 6/10.
Old 2004-11-04, 12:04   Link #5429
ventriloquist
人形使い

Kabuto 7/10 : Simply white, simple,nice. What im concern is ur word... hmm...

BTW happy bday anita-chan. r u sure that post wouldn't be delete by mod?
Old 2004-11-04, 12:44   Link #5430
Yuiichi
Retired.

@Kabuto Maniac: Nothing wrong with a good insta sig here and there. I'll make a good one next time, don't worry.

@Anita-chan: Happy Birthday 18th birthday!!!

ventriloquist: Did you add a border around the Japanese text? It looks really good! 18.6/20
Old 2004-11-04, 13:03   Link #5431
ventriloquist
人形使い

ayame 8/10 : couldn't see anything wrong with that sig... i think it look a bit empty

yuiici : u mean red border? kinda... maybe i should use colour that closer to orange... nothing much change from previous one... xcept a little big and can manage transparency without colouring BG with forum BG ...
Old 2004-11-04, 13:12   Link #5432
Yuiichi
Retired.

Hobbs: HRmm... i like this one almost as much as the bloody hand one you had earlier. As PK said, it is a little crowded, but not too much. 18/20
Old 2004-11-04, 14:17   Link #5433
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Oh!! What a beautiful Fuu-chan sig!! I love it very much!! 10/10 <3
Old 2004-11-04, 19:16   Link #5434
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
thankies for your kind ratings ^_^ hehe
hobobaggins ...... *gulp*......long live g..g for... guro? ......ehhh.... i worry i really do... nehoo i didnt see any of your recent sigs so at the moment no rating just shock of the whole G... now lets see whats l......oh its loli, not at as worrying. hehe.
well nehoo onto others
Midori Ilike it, and i love that style of manga ^_^ but i havent read any of death note (right title?) yet.-9/10 ~ *********/10
Yuiichi i like it, its happy and nice soft colours! -9/10 ~ *********/10
ventriloquist ooooh! ultra funky colours and cool how the person emerges from the sigs box! i like it! 10/10 ~ **********/10
Old 2004-11-04, 20:41   Link #5435
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Hobbsy - I like Eva, but WHERE is Rei? She's my favourite. 8/10
Old 2004-11-04, 20:49   Link #5436
MikoKikyo

MidoriShinobi - interesting art style and contrast in colors, but t would be better if it wasn't so tall 8.5/10
Old 2004-11-04, 21:05   Link #5437
Evan
天使我爱你

ventriloquist Wow! It's a very beautiful and lovely sig~ 9/10

MidoriShinobi Cool~ I love the eyes alot! 8/10

hobbsy OMG! I love your sig! Evangelion rules! 10/10
Do you have the full image for your sig? can PM the pic?

PriestessKikyo So cute! like the way of her position~ 7/10
Old 2004-11-04, 22:57   Link #5438
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
MidoriShinobi - very nice. alot better than your other one IMO. 9.7/10 because i would like a sharper image of Kurosaki/Rurika.. but thats about all that can be complained about. is that dirty text a font? and what is that font called

well. however dissapointed i am in being unable to use my previous signature, i must err to the side of clean and make a completly unmistakably non sexual signature...

this could end badly.
Old 2004-11-05, 01:31   Link #5439
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Ah, Hobo-sama you get 8/10 because there's nothing there.
Long live /l/~! Anyways, I used a font called 'BASE02'.
Old 2004-11-05, 02:13   Link #5440
aahhsin

MidoriShinobi = I love the font. What is that. The sketchy feel to it is excellent for the picture. It's rather tall though, and you could easily shrink it down. I also suggest you move the guy on the right a bit higher so we can see his smirk.

D

New signature up.
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature