AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: What is/are your favorite mechs?
Lancelot/Conquista 54 19.22%
Lancelot Albion 144 51.25%
Guren/Kashoshiki 63 22.42%
Guren SEITEN 139 49.47%
Mordred 41 14.59%
Tristan/Tristan Divider 45 16.01%
Galahad 23 8.19%
Seigfried/Sutherland Seig 62 22.06%
Gawain 104 37.01%
Shinkirou 115 40.93%
Zangetsu 42 14.95%
Shen-Hu 40 14.23%
Percival 14 4.98%
Vincents 34 12.10%
Ward/Gloucester/Sutherland/Gareth 16 5.69%
Burai/Glasgow/Akatuski 13 4.63%
The Avalon 23 8.19%
The Ikaruga 18 6.41%
Damocles 24 8.54%
Other 8 2.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 281. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-24, 02:16   Link #101
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
But... that's exactly what I said, except I went from the perspective of Lelouch being surprised meaning he didn't have enough time to input the calculations for a proper defense. Bleh.
It's not the same. There have been plenty of instances when Lelouch in Shinkirou has been ambushed or suddenly attacked, and Lelouch was able to raise Shinkirou's shields for an effective defense. So I have trouble buying the time explanation especially considering he saw Tristan destroy two knightmare frames, stand there, and was able to have a brief momentary conversation with Gino before he attacked. Plenty of time to put up a barrier.

Morbosfist's explanation makes more sense to me since it takes into account that Lelouch simply underestimated the attack and put up a weak defense.
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 09:45   Link #102
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double 120% View Post
It's not the same. There have been plenty of instances when Lelouch in Shinkirou has been ambushed or suddenly attacked, and Lelouch was able to raise Shinkirou's shields for an effective defense. So I have trouble buying the time explanation especially considering he saw Tristan destroy two knightmare frames, stand there, and was able to have a brief momentary conversation with Gino before he attacked. Plenty of time to put up a barrier.

Morbosfist's explanation makes more sense to me since it takes into account that Lelouch simply underestimated the attack and put up a weak defense.
That and it agrees with my assertion that though defeated by Suzaku, Excalibur is still one hell of a sword
Old 2008-09-24, 15:32   Link #103
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
That and it agrees with my assertion that though defeated by Suzaku, Excalibur is still one hell of a sword
Excalibur is a bad sword!

When Suzaku cut it in half, you see wires and circuits >_>

They should have just made it a strong MSV type sword with the reflective beam property.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 18:10   Link #104
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

I liked Excalibur a lot more when Galahad was wielding it. Galahad was huge and it matched the size of Excalibur quite well. I don't like Tristan using the two halves as weapons. Not only is it not as impressive compared to when it was a single sword, but it doesn't even match the overall look and color of the Tristan.

Also, I thought Excalibur was a lot bigger than Tristan's hands. How does Tristan even manage to grip that huge sword? Did it magically shrink to fit inside Tristan's hands?
Old 2008-09-24, 18:11   Link #105
Highlygifted

Quote:
I liked Excalibur a lot more when Galahad was wielding it. Galahad was huge and it matched the size of Excalibur quite well. I don't like Tristan using the two halves as weapons. Not only is it not as impressive, but it doesn't even match the overall look of the Tristan.

Also question, I thought Excalibur was a lot bigger. How does Tristan even manage to grip that huge sword? Did it magically shrink to fit inside Tristan's hands?
Do you honestly think that he just took the two halves and uses it as a sword? Obviously it was refined, and possibly the material was what they took, and they used that to craft a new set of swords.
Highlygifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 18:12   Link #106
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
I liked Excalibur a lot more when Galahad was wielding it. Galahad was huge and it matched the size of Excalibur quite well. I don't like Tristan using the two halves as weapons. Not only is it not as impressive compared to when it was a single sword, but it doesn't even match the overall look and color of the Tristan.

Also, I thought Excalibur was a lot bigger than Tristan's hands. How does Tristan even manage to grip that huge sword? Did it magically shrink to fit inside Tristan's hands?
they're not really Excalibur, they're just blades that use the same technology, which Larksharta was able to reverse engineer from the remains of Excalibur.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 18:13   Link #107
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

If I wanted a KMF to ride? Gawain and Shinkirou.

If I wanted someone else to drive? Lancelot Albion

If I wanted to collect a KMF? Guren SEITEN
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 18:14   Link #108
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

One should also note that Excalibur was cleaved evenly along the edge of the blade, while the one Gino is wielding is split on the opposite axis.
Old 2008-09-24, 18:23   Link #109
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
One should also note that Excalibur was cleaved evenly along the edge of the blade, while the one Gino is wielding is split on the opposite axis.
Well, I thought Laksharta and her team folded each of the "half" blades (like folding one slice of bread, or folding a piece of paper) into one another for a quick repair.
Old 2008-09-24, 19:18   Link #110
Highlygifted

Quote:
Well, I thought Laksharta and her team folded each of the "half" blades (like folding one slice of bread, or folding a piece of paper) into one another for a quick repair.
Tch,tch, Rakshata's work is never sub par, everything she does has to match her standards, and such cheap and low quality work is beneath her.
Highlygifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 16:55   Link #111
vVReinaVv
Haruto Sakuraba-fangirl

Lancelot Albion!
vVReinaVv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-29, 23:36   Link #112
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

I totally voted for Albion and Seiten. They both had superb entrances and specs. Both with Cecile's Energy Wing system. My fave is also Shinkirou ahoho~!
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 05:38   Link #113
kawaii_mg

Send a message via Yahoo to kawaii_mg
of course i voted for lancelot..
kawaii_mg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 19:49   Link #114
Jwess

I voted for the Guren, Gawain and, The Avalon.

The Gawain is by far number 1 though.
Jwess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 09:37   Link #115
L_L

Shinkirou is the best
L_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 11:12   Link #116
Shizuka85

I actually don't pay too much attention to the Knightmares, but my favorites are:

1) Gawain

2) Shinkirou

3) Vincent

4) Lancelot - I don't remember the differences between the various versions.

Oh, and the pink Lancelot that C.C. used was awesome! Pink is pretty. Yes, it was silly, but that's part of what makes it awesome.

The reason Vincent is above Lancelot is really just because I love my cute Rolo so much. And it was so adorable when Vincent was saying "Lancelot-niisan" in that sound episode.
Old 2008-12-29, 11:53   Link #117
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

No doubt that Gawain was something very interesting during the first season. Pitty C.C. had to take it deep down into the blue sea.
It was kind of cool to have C.C. and Lelouch pilot it together. It would also be much better if they fused Gawain with Shinkirou, as C.C. could concentrate on piloting it meanwhile Lelouch takes care of defences and destruction.

But I guess that Kallen fans would be even more unhappy...
ZingFreelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-29, 20:09   Link #118
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingFreelancer View Post
No doubt that Gawain was something very interesting during the first season. Pitty C.C. had to take it deep down into the blue sea.
It was kind of cool to have C.C. and Lelouch pilot it together. It would also be much better if they fused Gawain with Shinkirou, as C.C. could concentrate on piloting it meanwhile Lelouch takes care of defences and destruction.

But I guess that Kallen fans would be even more unhappy...

I am a Kallen fan and more of a Guren fangirl but i was sad to see Gawain go. It was epic to see both C.C and Lulu pilot it. Combo is better than one.
Battles is not about zomg romance, this virus needs to stop infecting everything.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 03:59   Link #119
Shadow Kira01

I like this:

Spoiler:
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 08:19   Link #120
kazuki_yuki92
Lelouch and C.C fans

Send a message via Yahoo to kazuki_yuki92
vote

1.lancelot albion