AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2008-08-15, 23:17   Link #81
IronFistJordan

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavensWrath View Post
Devil Fruit: Third-Eye Fruit

Pros:

- Allows the eater to see things @ a slowed-down pace, and
- Allows the eater to shoot lasers from they're eyes (fire and ice)
- Allows infra-red & X-ray vision, and visual magnification (telescopic eyes)
- Eyes turn black with gold pupils when abilities are in use (Too Cool!!)

Cons:

- Repeated use deteriorates the eater's eyesight, and can in extreme cases, blind them.
- Has a bitter, pepper-like taste, and causes eye soreness & an unparchable dry throat for a week.

I really don't get this fruit it makes no sence, who the hell wants to see things slowly the point is can you move that fast to hit them,
why would they shoot lasers form there eyes (fire and ice), or bloody damn x-ray vision etc. what u say is cool sounds horrible.
and i would call this fruit " The Eye Eye Fruit " for pointers. And This Fruit of yours is a comination of a logia and a paramecia.

My Idea version on this fruit look at my fruit list
IronFistJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 14:21   Link #82
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFistJordan View Post
Yes, i do like the fruit you made, but it sort of sounds like a paramecia type since the user can become a blood beast, cause it changes something about the body, Right.
Well I guess it's part Paramecia with a bit of Zoan considering the shape-shifting abilites (can turn into any victim that has been killed- Human and Animal). But I tell you it's definitely Logia considering the user's entire body can turn into blood wether it's his/her blood or the blood of the victims. By doing that they can take the form of a Blood Beast.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 14:32   Link #83
The_Three_Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFistJordan View Post
And i Still Don't Care i didn't see anything like becoming a snowman or shooting snow ball spikes out of his body!!!!!!!
And Plus The Ice Ice Fruit technicaly freezes everything, think about it, frist it's liquid=water, liquid+ice=snow, ice=ice!!!! -.-< think about it
I dont understand what you're saying.....

liquid= water?- there's lots of liquids other than water...

liquid+ice=snow- nooo......snow is caused by an entirely different thing..

ice=ice- Thank you Captain Obvious.
The_Three_Kings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 19:15   Link #84
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Three_Kings View Post

If it's any consolation, there's a devil fruit that was made in One Piece Movie 2. The japanese name for it is "Toro Toro no mi" eaten by Honey Queen. It should mean water hopefully from what I've seen of it's abilities. You should watch those abilities real carefully.
Old 2008-08-25, 21:13   Link #85
Rainbowman

Here are more of my Devil Fruit creations:

Logia

Smog Smog fruit- able to turn into poisonous smog
Cyrstal Crystal fruit- able to turn into any crystal and gem

Paramecia

Rapid Rapid fruit- the opposite of the Noro Noro no mi
Pregnant Pregnant fruit- allows the user to get any female eternally pregnant in an instant. (give to perverted users only wether male or female )
Diction Diction fruit- allows users to see words as visible objects and use them as weapons or show how to correct mistakes in both spelling and pronounciation.
Rainbow Rainbow fruit- allows users to change their skin color, change anything they touch into a different color and fly on a rainbow cloud that leaves a rainbow trail.

Zoan

Inu Inu no mi model Dingo
Tori Tori no mi models Vulture, Flamingo, Crow, and Owl
Neko Neko no mi model Tiger (this is one Devil Fruit Nami should have for herself)

Last edited by Rainbowman; 2008-08-27 at 18:50.
Old 2008-08-25, 21:43   Link #86
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

"Nou Nou no Mi" (Agriculture/Planting)
Type: Paramecia
The user can grow trees, plants, vegetables, and flowers to either use as food, kindling, shelter, or as weapons.
Old 2008-08-26, 12:01   Link #87
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
"Nou Nou no Mi" (Agriculture/Planting)
Type: Paramecia
The user can grow trees, plants, vegetables, and flowers to either use as food, kindling, shelter, or as weapons.
Quite interesting, sure wish there's a Logia version in which you can turn into vegetation and also connect spiritually with all plant life. But come to think of it, that description about growing vegetation reminds me of something similar: the Noko Noko no mi eaten by Mushuruu in Movie 9.
Old 2008-08-26, 20:15   Link #88
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
The Summon Fruit...

Allows the user to summon a mystical deity to aid them in battle.

The drawbacks:An undisciplined person would lack the skill to specify which deity is summoned. I'd also imagine that the simple act of summoning would take a large toll on the host. Either that, or the host must sustain their prescence with their own energy so that the longer the summon fights, the more fatigued the host becomes. Plus, the summons themselves might have certain "requirements" for their services.
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 20:27   Link #89
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Originally thought these up with a fanfic in mind, might actually start writing something based on the idea someday...

Grand Ki Fruit: Model Offense

Specifics: Allows the user free manipultaion of the body's energy in an attack manner.

Details: Allows the host to emit bursts of Ki from their body parts, how much depends on the physical fitness and strength of the user. Energy can be concentrated, but is only really effective in attacks when released.

Downsides: Very draining on the body, the average hosts lasts about ten/twenty minutes before the body simply shuts down on them.

Grand Ki Fruit: Model Defense

Specifics: Allows the user free manipulation of the body's energy in a defensive manner.

Details: Allows the host to emit barriers and cover themself with a potective layer of Ki energy, thickness depends on host's own endurance and tolerance for pain. Can use barriers for attacks but they act merely as blunt instruments(like a real shield)

Downsides: Adds a good deal of weight to the user's body, hindering their movements. A common tactic is to simply wear the user out with constant attacks before their Ki reserves are eventually spent. Some strategy is requiered with the consumption of this fruit...

Grand Ki Fruit: Model Diffuse

Specifics: Allows the user free control of the body's energy in a supplementary role.

Details: Allows the host the ability to distribute and share their Ki energy with allies, potency depends on user's concentration and willingness to aid their victim. Shared Ki energy can heal wounds and re-vitalize comrades, a large enough amount is even capable of bringing freshly killed allies back from the dead, usually at the cost of the user's own life. Energy can also be transferred into weapons to increase their sharpness, penetration, ect.

Downsides: With every energy transfer, the body slowly becomes more and more brittle. This can be remedied with time, which is not often given in the heat of battle. Also, the longer the user is sharing energy, the greater the recoil. Grants comrades' strength at the cost of the user's...

Grand Ki Fruit: Model Master

Specifics: "The High-Lander Fruit"

Details: Sheds the user of half their original strength prior to eating the fruit once it is consumed. Afterwards, the user is able to perform ALL other Grand Ki Fruit techniques so long as he is able to find and kill whomever has consumed the other fruit and absorb part of their body(usually by eating it). A dangerous task considering this fruit strips the user of power upon it's consumption.

Downsides: Do you have to ask?
Old 2008-08-28, 12:12   Link #90
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo View Post
Ooops, Double post----awell.

BTW, isn't there already a weather fruit. Becuase if I remember correctly the guy who saved luffy from Smoker in Loguetown used the weather to help him.
That guy was Monkey D. Dragon, Luffy's Father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky View Post
gravity fruit: the abitlity to control the amount of pressure applied to any object that he she or it touches to certain degree. When applied to self, one can move faster because of the lost of gravity and strike harder then then average elephants kick ;p
Loss of Gravity does not equal more speed. Loss of friction would, but that would be self-confounding. Without friction, you wouldn't be able to move, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnphm1 View Post
Naruto probably ate that copy copy fruit and we know how well that work for him.
Damn right...

Right here goes:
Newton Newton Fruit
Ability to Control, Create and Channel/Manipulate 'Force'

Advantages:
Strictly speaking, this is the ultimate melee/physical damage type fruit. It's guaranteed against almost every non-logia / physical type opponent.

Even Doflamingo would fall before it. Think: If you simply apply a 1 million Newton force to your muscles, how likely is it that Doflamingo's strength of will could move 1 million Newtons?
Plus: Even if he gets to move you, (assume his powers have nothing to do with strength of his own will, and he can innately move anyone) before he can damage you, channel a powerful downward force to his head. Death. Instant.

Ability to Nullify/Amplify 'Force'. So think about it: Some big dude comes in, and punching hard...and bam...nothing happens...Cos I can nullify any force I choose.
Or, The big guy punches, and bam, his fist is distorted beyond recognition, cos I chose to apply a 50 million Newton force to the point where his fist would connect.

Forced Limits. Then think about externally controlling your limbs by using force on them. You could achieve speeds that are unimaginable...you could match Kizaru's Light Light no Mi!!
But even though you would be able to match his speed, you can't hit him. Imagine propelling yourself forward with a 1 billion Newton force. That's definitely over mach 3. (1 mach = unit for 1 x the speed of sound)

Force Bomb. Now Imagine creating a force that moves outward from a defined point, all around, at say, 5 mil newtons? That's right. Instant explosion

Black Hole. Now take a force that pulls everything around it towards a defined point, and at the core of that pulling force, there's an exploding force...
Yes, it's a black hole.

Force Comet. Propell Yourself, using a sufficient Force, high into the air, and then, with as much force as you can manage, shoot yourself back down, then radiate force outward as you hit your target...Boom. Fairy Meteor Crush!!!

Manipulation of Gravity. Because Gravity is simply the pulling force effect of an object on objects of lesser mass, right? So it's just a force, right? So if I control force, I control gravity, right? Bingo!!

Disadvantages...

It can damage any physical thing, but, like most other fruits, once a logia user turns into his elemental form, you can't hit him.

...Unless you use your brain, and carry around some seastone shards with you. Duh. Use your force ability to control tiny splinter of seastone and splinter them into your opponent. Tadah. Instant ownage.

Honestly, the only weakness you'd have is falling into water...sigh...

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Last edited by holypanl; 2008-11-12 at 11:25.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 19:56   Link #91
Kaptain

force field fruit the ability to make circular force fields around urself or some1else and control its size. Or be able to condense it so it outlines ur body. And the force fields strength depends on ur will.
Kaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 20:52   Link #92
ellifeedn
Thinker

I noticed that there are no bug zoan fruits in the series, which I believe is a shame 'cause there are sooo many different kinds of bugs with sooo many different traits. A few I thought up.

Spider: Imagine a spider-man like pirate shooting webs and web-slingling from ship to ship. That'd be awesome.

Scorpion: Covered in an armored shell with pincers and a tail filled with venom... or is it poison? I forget what the difference is. Point is, that's badass.

Centipede: You have multiple arms that can fight off a lot of people.

Japanese Hornet: I know that you all are wondering why I say "Japanese" hornet. That's because those bugs are some of the biggest and nastiest in the entire bug kingdom. Killer bees have got nothing on them.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 21:15   Link #93
influence

gar gar no mi

become so manly that all beings swoon before you

does not work on those manlier than thou

don't know how it would work if a girl ate it...
influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 11:04   Link #94
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Japanese Hornet: I know that you all are wondering why I say "Japanese" hornet. That's because those bugs are some of the biggest and nastiest in the entire bug kingdom. Killer bees have got nothing on them.
Saw those in a documentary, like 20 of them stormed a honey bee nest and annihilated the entire swarm. Some whacked out version of an insectoid Holocaust...

Now that I think about it, it is a shame that there are no noticeable bug-zoans in the series; I'd imagine Oda will bring them in at some point, probably saving his best ideas for now. Hell, Stan Lee did it and look where Marvel's fanbase is rooted!

Last edited by BlackNhite; 2008-09-08 at 11:05. Reason: Pathetic attempt at grammer...
Old 2008-09-08, 11:05   Link #95
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by influence View Post

don't know how it would work if a girl ate it...
Rosie O'Donnel?
Old 2008-09-14, 11:54   Link #96
influence

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Rosie O'Donnel?
more like kamina from TTGL.

makes girls swoon before his gar/manliness

makes some guys swoon like girls before his gar/manliness

rosie o'donell isn't GAR
influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 09:45   Link #97
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by influence View Post
rosie o'donell isn't GAR
Name one female manlier than Rosie... and no, don't even think about Keira Knightley, that one's been played out.
Old 2008-09-15, 10:49   Link #98
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Name one female manlier than Rosie... and no, don't even think about Keira Knightley, that one's been played out.
Here's a thought: Cameron Diaz in her role of Fiona from the Shrek trilogy.
Old 2008-10-19, 14:08   Link #99
hellspeed

oh my fucking god you have just beskried my dream devil fruit =) i am going to take you idea so mohahaha and this was to cp9 on page2
hellspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 15:53   Link #100
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Three_Kings View Post

You know, everytime I see this post, I always laugh...

The way you meticulously went through every part of the guy's argument, and crushed it with good old, always funny, sarcasm. Classic.

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote