AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-06, 02:45   Link #20941
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think we will see Ruby's power up next chapter one reason why it dragged along a bit for the a climax. I just hope it won't drag 4 or 5 chapters long.
Old 2011-09-06, 20:57   Link #20942
GrimJack

a Translation ia available at Manga helpers for anyone interested
Old 2011-09-06, 22:08   Link #20943
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
a Translation ia available at Manga helpers for anyone interested
Thanks for the translation.

Spoiler for chapter 45:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 23:17   Link #20944
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Thanks for the translations.

Anyways kurumu's long neck really stands out in the manga covers.

Ikeda should polish that.
Old 2011-09-06, 23:31   Link #20945
Chris38

Spoiler for 45:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 03:52   Link #20946
mrShady

"(right, bottom) Rosario + Vampire season II ----------- continued in the November issue "

That's some kind of joke right.....
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 04:04   Link #20947
Khalil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
"(right, bottom) Rosario + Vampire season II ----------- continued in the November issue "

That's some kind of joke right.....
Probably not, but isn't it the October issue, that's currently on sale?
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 12:52   Link #20948
Chris38

If you don't know, monthly magazine's released in Japan have a strange pattern of naming issues one month ahead of the actual release date. So if it is mentioned that the next chapter is going to be released in the November issue they actually mean October - in other words, the next chapter is going to be released in the next month as usual...
Old 2011-09-07, 16:51   Link #20949
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
If you don't know, monthly magazine's released in Japan have a strange pattern of naming issues one month ahead of the actual release date. So if it is mentioned that the next chapter is going to be released in the November issue they actually mean October - in other words, the next chapter is going to be released in the next month as usual...
Tis the nature of the magazine industry almost anywhere on the planet as well, it has had it's absurd moments but this should not surprise anyone who has bought a magazine in his or her lifetime.
Old 2011-09-08, 07:40   Link #20950
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
Tis the nature of the magazine industry almost anywhere on the planet as well, it has had it's absurd moments but this should not surprise anyone who has bought a magazine in his or her lifetime.
I have but never paid attention to it since I never bought them on a regular basis (most stuff in magazines is also posted online anyway).
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-10, 03:51   Link #20951
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Colored

Ura Moks drinking.

Old 2011-09-10, 04:11   Link #20952
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Colored

Ura Moks drinking.

nice coloring, though I feel it would be a lot cooler without the rose petal background - needs something more clean and simplistic with the cool pose, despite the blush - and why the heck violet and blue colored fonts?
Old 2011-09-10, 04:48   Link #20953
Chris38

It might be a little too early to say this, but I think that, after the current "Rescue Moka" arc is over, there should be a small arc concentrated solely on Tsukune's "humanity" and the effects of Tsukune's "vampire transformation"...

After all, considering how much Tsukune identified himself as a "human", in the previous arcs, despite having Moka's vampire blood in his veins, now that Tsukune has been given some strong evidence (his recent berserk incident, which Tsukune "remembers" ) that he is becoming something , that he can't be considered a human anymore, I think that Tsukune's character development would "lack" something, if he didn't have any thoughts on the matter of his vampire transformation, and what is going to happen to him, because of it.

Not to mention, both Moka's still remain unaware of Tsukune's latest transformation, and they are going to be quite surprised, once they learn, how much Tsukune has changed during their one month separation...

In other words, I think that Ikeda has made the best circumstances to answer some part of the questions that we have about Tsukune's transformation, and I would be quite disappointed if there wouldn't be anything mentioned on this particular topic, when the current arc is over...
Old 2011-09-10, 11:04   Link #20954
Tachibana
タチバナ

About Tsukune... i just re-read the first few pages of chapter 42 and after i did i know that Tsukune has two sources of demon energy, his Shinso power and the demon energy inside his reborn body (i like "reborn", it sounds more epic) that is produced by the "amplified channel", i don't know how many of you know this but i'm just throwing this out there for the heck of it, it's been bugging me for a while.
Old 2011-09-10, 12:01   Link #20955
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
It might be a little too early to say this, but I think that, after the current "Rescue Moka" arc is over, there should be a small arc concentrated solely on Tsukune's "humanity" and the effects of Tsukune's "vampire transformation"...

After all, considering how much Tsukune identified himself as a "human", in the previous arcs, despite having Moka's vampire blood in his veins, now that Tsukune has been given some strong evidence (his recent berserk incident, which Tsukune "remembers" ) that he is becoming something , that he can't be considered a human anymore, I think that Tsukune's character development would "lack" something, if he didn't have any thoughts on the matter of his vampire transformation, and what is going to happen to him, because of it.

Not to mention, both Moka's still remain unaware of Tsukune's latest transformation, and they are going to be quite surprised, once they learn, how much Tsukune has changed during their one month separation...

In other words, I think that Ikeda has made the best circumstances to answer some part of the questions that we have about Tsukune's transformation, and I would be quite disappointed if there wouldn't be anything mentioned on this particular topic, when the current arc is over...
that's a nice thought. I would like if it would start out in a comic way and then tackle that topic more seriously. the previous school break at home with surprise visitors comes to mind - mommy is due to have her next shock: "not only is there a bunch of lewd girlys after my son's virginity -" he also has turned into a nightly sexual predator" - the nightly predator part being quite literal
Old 2011-09-10, 12:38   Link #20956
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
About Tsukune... i just re-read the first few pages of chapter 42 and after i did i know that Tsukune has two sources of demon energy, his Shinso power and the demon energy inside his reborn body (i like "reborn", it sounds more epic) that is produced by the "amplified channel", i don't know how many of you know this but i'm just throwing this out there for the heck of it, it's been bugging me for a while.
Well, actually I kind of noticed that as well, and I hope that Ikeda is going to clarify that, by clearly explaining what the human modification technique did to Tsukune's ... already pretty messed up body (since, well we hadn't be given an exploitation of the changes made to Ichigo's body by Moka's vampire blood, and considering how Tsukune's latest berserk form looks like, well there is no doubt in my mind )

In my understanding of the developments that happened to Tsukune so far, there can be only one source of youkai energy present in Tsukune's body and that is the Shinso blood that Moka injected into him, which later - most likely, merged with Tsukune's human blood and caused the initial changes in Tsukune's body, which resulted in his first berserk incident.

Unless... (what follows is my pure speculations, without much relation to the actual facts, based solely on the fact that Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual is called a human modification technique ) Tohou Fuhai's ritual was originally intended to be used on normal humans that don't have any youkai powers within them to begin with...

What I meant to say that Tohou Fuhai could have made some kind of artificial youkai source within their bodies that could be later used as the energy source of their youkai techniques...

Well, I'm quite aware of the fact that this theory seems absurd, and their are a lot of problems with this theory, like for example, where the youkai energy comes from, since it's not like something "artificially made" can produce something from nothing... unless you want to make me say that it uses the humans "life energy" and forcefully changes that to "youkai energy" at the cost of the humans remaining life span...

: OMG , that sounds awfully close to Tohou Fuhai's problem, since it has been mentioned that Tohou Fuhai changes into an "old guy" form to converse his remaining lifespan... you don't want to tell me that...

... I have to say, I WILL definitely look toward Ikeda's explanation on this topic, now excuse me, while I go and CLEAR my head a little bit...

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-09-10 at 12:55.
Old 2011-09-10, 12:50   Link #20957
haegar
mangaviking

for the record, I always read it as precisley what you decribed, him artificially creating both a source of youkai powers and pathways to channel/use it - hence yeah, tsukune should have a double source so to speak, the artificial youkai power granted by fuhai and the shinzo thingy ... you now succeeded in confusing me deeply by stating this is not neccessarrily so
Old 2011-09-10, 21:05   Link #20958
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune's case is like Yusuke's case from Yu Yu Hakusho. Yusuke had two sources of power, his spiritual energy (reiki) and his demon energy (youki), however Tsukune's case is different but similar to Yusuke's, Tsukune has both demon energy (which is the energy that is now produced by the "amplified channel" that has been intergrated inside his body by Touhou, this is probably how a youkai's body naturally produces energy, but for Tsukune his body was modified to do this, the "amplified channel" i mean) and of course his Shinso energy (which was acquired through Akasha's Shinso blood that he inherited from Moka), i have no doubts that he has two sources of energy, but for now hes using the demon energy produced by his new body and in 42 he is still wearing the Holy Lock so his Shinso blood has been re-sealed of course, Ikeda probably made it this way to prevent him from reacting to Alucard until a critical part of the storyline.
Old 2011-09-11, 01:08   Link #20959
Chris38

I will try to explain how I think the youkai energy system works, and why I belive that the amplified chanel that Tohou Fuhai inserted into Tsukune's body is not an independent source of power as some of you claim it to be...

In the first placee, let's talk about naturally born ayashi, which all have naturall source's of power, like it was explained in the manga (vampires - thier blood, Sucubii have the power of love, wherewolf's - moon )...

Now, it wouldn't be a strectch to claim that all ayashi have some sort of natural organ that is responsible for converting the energy that they recive from their source of power (which is probably something that their bodies can't use directly ) into an energy that their bodies can use (which is called youkai energy)...

In the case of humans, they obviously don't have such organs, since their bodies are difrennt then the body of a naturally born ayashi, in other words they are completly unable to have youkai energy being produced in their bodies, since their bodies aren't adapted to it ...

So, what happens when such an normal human is injected with the blood of an ayashi, which is basically a foregin and poisenous substance to his human body, which probably can't get rid of it, and has no choice but to adapt to it - in other words mutate ...

Now one of the things that the human body must do in other to survive the injection of an ayashi's blood into it's system, is develop an organ that would be capable of converting the energy recived from the ayashi's source of power into an energy that the body can use (youkai energy), which is something an human body dosen't posses...

In other words a human body needs to endure some pretty drastic sudden and spontaneous changes, and if the subject can survive that, well he will be capable of using youkai powers, similar to the ones that the ayashi who injected him with his / her posseses...

But do you think, for a moment that organs carefully developed in the course of generations that naturally born ayashi have has the same quality as organs quickly developed in a sudden and spontaneous change made to a foremly human body... the answer is that they can't be compared and the organs that a former human has developed during his mutation are obviously inferior to the organs that naturally born humans have...

The result is that a humans youkai energy is unstable and hard to take control of, which finally leads us to the topic of Tohou Fuhai's modification technique...

Now, I don't think that Tohou Fuhai is capable of changing the spices of an ayashi or adding another source of power to someone's body, as some of the other pepole in this forum claim, since he obviously isin't a god, and has some limitations on what he is capable of doing....

So, how could he help a former human who already has a fine source of ayashi power, but isin't capable of properly using them, due to the inferioririty of his body organs, well there is only one anwser, and that is to modify the organs that a human has developed in the course of his mutation, and under his careful guidence change them into properly developed organs that naturaly born ayashi have...

Which basically leaves us with chapter 42, where Tohou Fuhai speaks about the Amplified chanel that produces youkai energy within Tsukune's body, which to my understanding dosen't mean that the source of Tsukune's youkai energy has been changed, since like I said I don't think that Tohou Fuhai is capable of changing the kind of spiecies that Tsukune is becoming...

It just means that the organ responsible for producing Tsukune's youkai energy has been changed into a much more stable one , which should solve some of Tsukune's problems of his Shinso powers going out of control, now that Tsukune's body has become a lot more adjusted to the power of his Shinso blood...

At least that's how I understand all the mess that chapter 42 brought us, and unless Ikeda mentiones something more about this development, nothing is going to convince me to change my mind about it...

I just might change my theory a little bit, if someone finds some error's in it...

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-09-11 at 02:14.
Old 2011-09-11, 04:07   Link #20960
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

It seems pretty much martial arts chakra concentration using Ayashi powers.

Tsukune needs to learn Shadow Clone technique so he can date all the girls.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire