AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-02-02, 11:27   Link #841
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsu026 View Post
Nobody said that lv 6 is a god. Read this:

I've never said that he is a mortal and he posses maximum 10 abilities. I think that level 6 is more like an angel not like god. The multiple-power using is effect by his original ability. You will read about it in the actual fanfiction.
level 6 in to aru verse is the one who reaches the wills of the heaven. That's the same as being a god in to aru verse.
Old 2011-02-02, 11:30   Link #842
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
level 6 in to aru verse is the one who reaches the wills of the heaven. That's the same as being a god in to aru verse.
Or at least archangel class.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-02, 11:39   Link #843
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
right now I'm writing a To Aru Kagaku No Railgun fanfic. It's called To Aru Kagaku No Level 6. The main protagonist is a guy called Ted Kousaka. He's a multi-power user , but his originally powers are level 6. I'll post it here when it's finished.
Yeah, this definitely sounds like a Gary Stu. Please be careful not to make your character TOO overpowered, or else it won't be interesting.

Quote:
AcceleratorxStiyl is sooo wrong yet awesome. Please let there be a picture of it somewhere of Yukirosuzuka's computer.
Uh, I'll try to look for them, but I'm not guaranteeing anything.
Old 2011-02-02, 12:02   Link #844
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

I was thinking about Ted loosing control and dieing in the end , but since the narrator is him from the past it's not possible. I'm trying to limit his powers. The main antagonist will have the same power as Ted and will almost kill him at some point so it'll be interesting.
Old 2011-02-02, 14:07   Link #845
blitz1/2

Is Ashaman going to update his fic on that female Accelerator?

Old 2011-02-03, 16:52   Link #846
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

The most brutal battle in Academy City's history. A fanfic featuring Himegami, finally.
Old 2011-02-03, 18:20   Link #847
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@Ritsu026

I just got one question- The fundamental problem about attaining Level 6 status is that it would take a Level 5 around 200+ years to achieve it, how do you overcome this problem?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 20:52   Link #848
Flere821
Lurker

^ adding to Chaos' info, that Level 5 must also be at least as smart as Accelerator. Mikoto was stated to not even have the the possibility of advancing to Level 6...
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 22:39   Link #849
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
^ adding to Chaos' info, that Level 5 must also be at least as smart as Accelerator. Mikoto was stated to not even have the the possibility of advancing to Level 6...
U mean, smarter. And I can't imagine how many people he/she must kill or defeat to attain that level.

Old 2011-02-04, 01:16   Link #850
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

OK , I'll explain. At the end of the fanfiction the main antagonist Hisashi who posses the same power as Ted will explain that Ted is originally an angel. I still have to think about some details like why he's sent on the Earth , but the main reason why Ted is level 6 is because he's an angel and now from defeating many opponents on the Earth he'll evolve in Archangel. Also he'll never remember about his life before the Earth. And if you ask why a normal angel will evolve into Archangel from just fighting my answer is because he was almost Archangel in his past and when he was sent here he just finished his evolution. That explains why he can control so many powers and why he is level 6. And about how many people he killed. He killed every person whose power was interesting to him in the past so he's an serial killer. I'm joking. He only absorbs one brain cell after defeating the opponent and that way he upgrades his DNA.
P.S: Touma won't appear or at least he will be only a side-character.
Old 2011-02-04, 02:05   Link #851
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
The most brutal battle in Academy City's history. A fanfic featuring Himegami, finally.
Why do I get the bad feeling on who's that "Edward" guy.....

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 02:56   Link #852
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
OK , I'll explain. At the end of the fanfiction the main antagonist Hisashi who posses the same power as Ted will explain that Ted is originally an angel. I still have to think about some details like why he's sent on the Earth , but the main reason why Ted is level 6 is because he's an angel and now from defeating many opponents on the Earth he'll evolve in Archangel. Also he'll never remember about his life before the Earth. And if you ask why a normal angel will evolve into Archangel from just fighting my answer is because he was almost Archangel in his past and when he was sent here he just finished his evolution. That explains why he can control so many powers and why he is level 6. And about how many people he killed. He killed every person whose power was interesting to him in the past so he's an serial killer. I'm joking. He only absorbs one brain cell after defeating the opponent and that way he upgrades his DNA.
P.S: Touma won't appear or at least he will be only a side-character.

Then there's yet another fundamental problem you have to resolve, and that is Angels don't use AIM, especially Angels of the Lord.
Old 2011-02-04, 03:33   Link #853
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Then there's yet another fundamental problem you have to resolve, and that is Angels don't use AIM, especially Angels of the Lord.
First of all AIM can't be used. It is created by esper's powers and only Accelerator and Kekine Teitoku can use it and because of that they have some similarities with Artificial Angels. I think you mean Angels can't use esper powers , right?
Old 2011-02-04, 03:41   Link #854
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
First of all AIM can't be used. It is created by esper's powers and only Accelerator and Kekine Teitoku can use it and because of that they have some similarities with Artificial Angels. I think you mean Angels can't use esper powers , right?
I know what you're saying, but actually the Esper power is also called the AIM.

It's a base source of energy, just like magic is for magicians.

The AIM field, is the weak power that it gives off.
Old 2011-02-04, 03:48   Link #855
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

You're right. I really have to think about it. Do you have any ideas? I see that you know many things about esper powers. I couldn't find any information in To Aru Majutsu No Index Wiki that says Angels can't use AIM , but I believe you so can you help me with this problem. I'll be really thankful if you help me.
Old 2011-02-04, 03:54   Link #856
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
You're right. I really have to think about it. Do you have any ideas? I see that you know many things about esper powers. I couldn't find any information in To Aru Majutsu No Index Wiki that says Angels can't use AIM , but I believe you so can you help me with this problem. I'll be really thankful if you help me.
Okay, first thing, you're gonna have to decide- either he's an Angel, or a Level 6- as of the moment, you can't be both. And my suggestion? stick to Angel, it's less messy.
Old 2011-02-04, 03:54   Link #857
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Well, for one, Angels are made up of Telesma, not AIM. The only "angels" categorized as an esper is FUZE=Kazakiri and Accelerator (Teitoku Kakine does not count coz he's just a brain in a fridge. ).
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 04:02   Link #858
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Well, for one, Angels are made up of Telesma, not AIM. The only "angels" categorized as an esper is FUZE=Kazakiri and Accelerator (Teitoku Kakine does not count coz he's just a brain in a fridge. ).
this time you're wrong. FUZE=Kazakiri and Accelerator are Artificial Angels. Kazakiri is created by Aleister and Accelerator just controls his AIM field. \

About my decision I think I'll choose lv 6 , because I already know the whole story in my head and if I make a big change like this the whole story in my head will be a mess , so it's easier to just think of a way to make him level 6 without being 200 years old. Is it possible for him to be a little stronger than Accelerator. If he is that means he is level 6 because Accel is almost level 6 after his awakening if I'm right.
Old 2011-02-04, 04:17   Link #859
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Okay to put it simply... Well, this isn't simple at all actually

AIM is not something that God created.

Magic is. Telesma is.

Proton, electron, anti-matter, are all exist.

But AIM is suppose to technically not exist. It's not an 'Element' in God's realm, which means that the Angels which are messengers of God, can't use them.
Old 2011-02-04, 04:35   Link #860
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

I get it. Ted won't be angel. He'll be a little stronger than Accel which makes him 6th level. If Accelerator is almost level 6 when he's awakened then Ted is level 6 when he's awakened. His powers are chemical reconstruction and they give him control of every chemical element so he can reconstruct every substance. Like I already said he can absorb them as well so to take a new power he needs to absorb one brain cell. His power looks like red electricity so he doesn't need to open one's head to absorb it. The multi-power using is not related with level 6 powers. Chemical reconstructing is the only power that is level 6. His other powers are not weak , but the strongest one is level 3. He evolved in level 6 a week before the battle with Accelerator so he fell unconscious after using half of his power. I mean only half awakening with only one wing and only for 4 minutes. After that he collapsed on the ground. I'll try explaining how he evolved into level 6 later when I have some fresh ideas.

EDIT: I think I finally though of a way how Ted is level 6. Hisashi posses many powers because his original powers are reconstructing too and one of his gained abilities is something like level upper. He can use it to make someone's ability stronger without any side-effects. When Ted was 5 he saw a battle between Hisashi and an unnamed esper. That esper had super speed powers and he used them to avoid Hisashi's attacks , but then Ted's powers awakened , because of the AIM field created by Hisashi and Ted couldn't control them , because this was the first time he see them. They attacked that super-fast esper. Finally Hisashi takes esper's powers and realizing that Ted was there. He then touched his shoulder and said "Good , kid! I'll give you something in return. I hope we'll meet again , but until then I want you to evolve into some really strong level like me. I want to have at least one strong opponent." With this words he uses his ability to make Ted a level 3 power user and with the new gained powers from the unnamed esper he quickly disappears.
What do you think about it? It is possible for someone to has level upper powers like we can see in Heroes. I know that Index and Heroes are two very different series , but the principle is the same.

Last edited by Ritsu026; 2011-02-04 at 05:00.
Ritsu026 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction