AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-03-29, 11:21   Link #3881
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Hello. Just in case some AKB fans want to see.
We had a cosplay convention last March 8-9, and some people that I know cosplayed as AKB0048 characters.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2374
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 15:56   Link #3882
Kazu-kun

I usually don't give much of damn about fan videos but this one's okay. Of course, I like Chieri a lot so I'm biased.

Old 2014-05-09, 15:36   Link #3883
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Another member of NO NAME is graduating: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/n...n-voice-acting

Amina Satou, who voiced Yuuka, is graduating from AKB48 to focus on voice acting too. It's getting more unlikely for getting a third season with almost half of members of NO NAME graduated.
Kinda late to the party but just wondering, what does them graduating have to do with a possible third season? If any of you have watched the extras bundled on the BD of Season 1, a lot of the NO NAME members said they want to become seiyuus. Voice acting in a possible S3 would be exactly that, so does it really matter if they've graduated from AKB48 or their sister groups? It's not like they've suddenly forgot how to sing or anything o.O

On unrelated note, just finished rewatching S1+S2 in full 1080p glory and my god, still love this anime so much. Rewatching it made me appreciate some members even more and like some I didn't really care for when I first watched it, like Mimori. Pretty much marathoned through both seasons and I can't stop thinking about the anime now ... Need more, want more .. but there's none

And well yes, the way it ended doesn't really warrant a S3 but I'm sure they could come up with more story, have more of the 77th gen possibly become successors, and see how Acchan and Chieri grow to become even greater.
Old 2014-05-14, 03:16   Link #3884
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Kinda late to the party but just wondering, what does them graduating have to do with a possible third season? If any of you have watched the extras bundled on the BD of Season 1, a lot of the NO NAME members said they want to become seiyuus. Voice acting in a possible S3 would be exactly that, so does it really matter if they've graduated from AKB48 or their sister groups? It's not like they've suddenly forgot how to sing or anything o.O
Post-graduation, three of them have elected to pursue a voice acting career (after a long but not so-notable membership), while another decided to leave the entertainment industry altogether despite considerable fame (she claimed she wanted to resume higher education and to earn a law degree), so as much as it seems impossible (not sure how much the entire show earned, but I feel it was still small in comparison with existing/competing idol anime), I can't discount the unexpected as they still have the skills for comeback roles.

Quote:
On unrelated note, just finished rewatching S1+S2 in full 1080p glory and my god, still love this anime so much. Rewatching it made me appreciate some members even more and like some I didn't really care for when I first watched it, like Mimori. Pretty much marathoned through both seasons and I can't stop thinking about the anime now ... Need more, want more .. but there's none
Yep, and from time to time I do replay any of the episodes for genuine enjoyment.

Quote:
And well yes, the way it ended doesn't really warrant a S3 but I'm sure they could come up with more story, have more of the 77th gen possibly become successors, and see how Acchan and Chieri grow to become even greater.
You're not the only one, as there's much to be done for story development and loose ends to be dealt with.
Old 2014-05-14, 03:25   Link #3885
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
I can't stop thinking about the anime now ... Need more, want more .. but there's none
I went to the karaoke once last year(?) and chose this song with NONAME as the artist. At that time, I did not remember what "NONAME" meant, but once the song played and I realized it was this anime, I was like Σヽ(`д´;)ノ

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-16, 14:49   Link #3886
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Post-graduation, three of them have elected to pursue a voice acting career (after a long but not so-notable membership), while another decided to leave the entertainment industry altogether despite considerable fame (she claimed she wanted to resume higher education and to earn a law degree), so as much as it seems impossible (not sure how much the entire show earned, but I feel it was still small in comparison with existing/competing idol anime), I can't discount the unexpected as they still have the skills for comeback roles.

Or a new chapter, the best thing about the AKB0048 is there is a good deal of potential and you can make a new generation of trainees and grads with different style of settings. I have recently done a fanfic where it involves the background of the Dualium economy and how the DGTO faces internal problems as they fight the AKB0048.
Old 2015-01-18, 08:58   Link #3887
Enternal

Super late but anyone knows anyone or anyplace where there's a large collection of the Cinderella cards? Without having to rely on Wikia that is.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 06:13   Link #3888
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Not sure if this is the right place to post.. (I found an AKB48 thread but it's not been updated since 2014)..

To AKB48 fans who live here in my country. There would be some AKB48 members visiting this coming Nov 7 and 8, at Trinoma mall. Really tempting to attend this anime convention.

Name of the event is Cool Japan.

Old 2015-11-08, 11:15   Link #3889
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Succesfully watched the performance of AKB48 Team 8 live. They're so awesome, almost put tears to my eyes. ;_;

Will share pics and videos at the cosplay thread maybe this week.

aitakatta ~ aitakatta ~

EDIT:

For those who want to see. It's Cool Japan 2015 on my sig.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2016-12-13 at 18:34.
Old 2016-12-13, 18:21   Link #3890
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

ESPN's Highly Questionable today ran a clip from the 2016 Janken tournament.

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...s-janken-queen

Why they chose to run this some two months after the event was beyond me, but you just don't see that many AKB48 references on American television, much less on American sports shows!

You can't see the HQ episode itself until tomorrow when it will appear on YouTube. It's the very last segment of the program.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime