AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-04-20, 02:09   Link #241
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Nope am not , am not even from Singapore been there but in USA right now.My former classmate is a member there(the one helped me get contact info)

Pretty sure you don't need to be a member to pre-order new stuff.

Last edited by raidou; 2007-04-20 at 04:31.
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 03:28   Link #242
Tenkaichi
Resign to your Fate...

Send a message via AIM to Tenkaichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
seems to be a custom figure too me , the paints made it looks like. Is that a crack on the skirt area
Wow. I mean, the figure itself aside from the paint job - I want a figure of StrikerS Fate... hopefully someone will release one that's as awesome as Alter's Fate (A's), and with a great pose and facial expression. Ah, I can hope...

At first glance it looks like a crack like you said.... but it appears to me that it's just how her barrier jacket is split at the bottom when you look at the fourth picture on that website. The split is on the other side too.

Courtesy of Ultima_Rasengan05
Tenkaichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 04:11   Link #243
raidou
Confused person

ahh ok i see what you mean, not really figure collector sorry (more on mecha type).Only figure for strikers that i saw so far is the one in official site.

Yeah just notice the one in 4th pic after i check again , looks kinda bad at close range ><
Old 2007-04-20, 05:58   Link #244
.Nanoha.
Takamichi Nan-to-ka

Quote:
Nope am not , am not even from Singapore been there but in USA right now.My former classmate is a member there(the one helped me get contact info)

Pretty sure you don't need to be a member to pre-order new stuff.
Opps sorry >.<
Am not sure whether can pre-order, coz I rarely go over to KKnM ^^"
.Nanoha. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 08:43   Link #245
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkaichi View Post
Wow. I mean, the figure itself aside from the paint job - I want a figure of StrikerS Fate... hopefully someone will release one that's as awesome as Alter's Fate (A's), and with a great pose and facial expression. Ah, I can hope...
Same here. And hopefully Movic will make another Nanoha too. The one they made would have been much more appealing if Nanoha had a better pose. Oh well.

And someone better do a Hayate figure soon! I cant believe no one has made one yet... not to mention figures for Vita, Rein II and the rest...
Erio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 22:40   Link #246
Tenkaichi
Resign to your Fate...

Send a message via AIM to Tenkaichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Same here. And hopefully Movic will make another Nanoha too. The one they made would have been much more appealing if Nanoha had a better pose. Oh well.

And someone better do a Hayate figure soon! I cant believe no one has made one yet... not to mention figures for Vita, Rein II and the rest...
Wow, you're right on the Hayate part. o_O I'm probably too focused on the Fate figures to notice. I really do like Hayate's outfit though, and when you add in the wings a figurine of her could really stand out amongst the rest.

I'm not a huge figurine person either (1/60th scale Gundams rock but I can appreciate some of the nice models they have here... and it'll probably look nice on my desk or shelf or something (goes to wait for her Fate/Nanoha figures to be delivered next week)

Courtesy of Ultima_Rasengan05
Tenkaichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 05:03   Link #247
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-no View Post
I did saw it at a shop in Sunshine Plaza ... Not too bad. The song is "Snow rain" .. I kinda like it and bought the last one ..
Could you take some pictures of that music box of yours? My friend is in Singapore right now, so I think I might ask him to check out if there's any left . He have no clue about Nanoha, so I think showing him some pictures and the song could help.
By the way....how much does that music box cost?
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 06:36   Link #248
raidou
Confused person

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7...usicboxsa4.jpg for the box pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neiz8fhCpbw for the song sample, it is the song from A's somewhere eps 11 or 12 cant really remember.

If you check their website , it cost 78.80 SGD which is about $53 ....they used to be 85 SGD when i bought them ><
Old 2007-04-21, 08:27   Link #249
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Quote:
Here's a figure I found in the DGz forums:

Spoiler for Fate-chan figure:

And here's the link of the figure's website:

http://ruriruri.moe-nifty.com/gareki...04/t_9584.html

Please someone tell me this is NOT a custom figure, as I need one BADLY! (Wishful thinking, I know)
Didn't really know if it is a custom made one cause Didn't see it around. But I don't really like the look on the eyes in a close up ... IMO ..

Quote:

Same here ... I would like a Vita or Hayate's to match my Nanoha and Fate's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Could you take some pictures of that music box of yours? My friend is in Singapore right now, so I think I might ask him to check out if there's any left . He have no clue about Nanoha, so I think showing him some pictures and the song could help.
By the way....how much does that music box cost?
I believe Raidou has done that ... Thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by EphemeralDreams View Post
Chi-no, my new found friend. This place, do you know if it has a website? I googled it and came up with something I don't think that is right. The singapore numbers, they confuse me! Anyways if you are bored, the american stores are lacking.
Guess this is replied too ... Will go and enquire them if they can get another one ..

Quote:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7...usicboxsa4.jpg for the box pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neiz8fhCpbw for the song sample, it is the song from A's somewhere eps 11 or 12 cant really remember.

If you check their website , it cost 78.80 SGD which is about $53 ....they used to be 85 SGD when i bought them ><
Thanks ..... For the link and help.

As for the Clock That is to be released I heard KKNM have also. But was already ordered by one of my friends who tends to be more hardcore than me. Though I am one of the people who poison him when I showed him the Completed set of Nanoha's trading card ....hehehe :P
Chi-no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 12:20   Link #250
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
boy was i lucky on my holiday ~ after countless delays and the never ending sold out tag on altar's fate i have given up ever owning one...you can imagine the hysterics when i happened to bump into on during my travels into a most unlikeliest of shops...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 12:54   Link #251
EphemeralDreams
I will devour your soul

Send a message via AIM to EphemeralDreams
Seems easier to get it online if you don't mind spending a few more dollars! But congrats, I found mine at a small anime shop also. Was strange really.. took me about two minutes to adjust it in my head that it existed there.
EphemeralDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-21, 13:43   Link #252
raidou
Confused person

Grats it is pretty troublesome to get all this stuff especially in USA.

Realized that after being in Asia for the past 18 years then moved to USA, just cant walk around in mall and find em -,-
Old 2007-04-21, 21:02   Link #253
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Quote:
Seems easier to get it online if you don't mind spending a few more dollars! But congrats, I found mine at a small anime shop also. Was strange really.. took me about two minutes to adjust it in my head that it existed there.
You found the music box ? Hey that's great ...
Old 2007-04-21, 21:06   Link #254
EphemeralDreams
I will devour your soul

No, such things don't exist here Chi-no. I was talking about my figure I was willing to pay twice as much for the music box though. Just because I liked that song.
Old 2007-04-22, 04:46   Link #255
raidou
Confused person

Just go get it from KKnM , most of us here seems to get it from there so far.
Old 2007-04-22, 07:39   Link #256
EphemeralDreams
I will devour your soul

I would have, a long time ago. Its really the only site I found that lists the music box. However, it doesn't seem like they will have anymore. I sent numerous e-mails only to have them answered with "We are sorry."
Old 2007-04-22, 16:23   Link #257
raidou
Confused person

Hey i just checked with them today over the phone.According to them, there is a high possibility more of Music box will arrive somewhere end of June together with the new goodies.You could try to send them email asking for pre-order if you are willing to wait that long >_<
Old 2007-04-22, 16:28   Link #258
EphemeralDreams
I will devour your soul

I'll try again, but it seems they don't really take my e-mails into account. Considering how long it took for a response. If all else fails, i'll probably get it during my trip to Japan this year~ Thank you for the response, much appreciated.
Old 2007-04-22, 19:48   Link #259
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Quote:
I'll try again, but it seems they don't really take my e-mails into account. Considering how long it took for a response. If all else fails, i'll probably get it during my trip to Japan this year~ Thank you for the response, much appreciated.
Maybe I can help in this .... Will ask them about that ....
Old 2007-04-22, 21:15   Link #260
EphemeralDreams
I will devour your soul

Thank you, will help lots. Feels like I am perma ignored for writing e-mails that are too long for their own good