AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-05-26, 12:14   Link #4681
sergel02

Lucy's got like no home left after that battle though. Glad she decided on buying it back though.

Am i the only one hoping to see the Exceed Squad beat up Samuel?
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 18:21   Link #4682
MechR

Much better ep than last week!

Throwing Happy that decoy book was a good plan; too bad the Pope-cat saw through it
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 12:43   Link #4683
MechR

A couple of questions occur to me:

1) Couldn't Makarov just expand Natsu back to normal size, like he expanded Reedus?

2) What happens if Dan's spear clashes against his shield? Scattershot shrink-ray stabby? Shrunken shield? Shrunken spear? Some combination of the above?
Old 2012-05-27, 13:41   Link #4684
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechR View Post
A couple of questions occur to me:

1) Couldn't Makarov just expand Natsu back to normal size, like he expanded Reedus?

2) What happens if Dan's spear clashes against his shield? Scattershot shrink-ray stabby? Shrunken shield? Shrunken spear? Some combination of the above?
He could, but i think the magic wears off eventually, so he'll be pint-size again. Lol it's kind of funny i think.

2. That's a good question. Maybe that's how they'll break it.
Old 2012-05-27, 16:49   Link #4685
Lumir

This episode seem really fast paced. Is it just me or what? Anyways it was interesting to see some action and Erza get wtf pwnt by huge books, even that little scream haha.
Old 2012-05-27, 17:23   Link #4686
sergel02

I remember when Carlos Santos reviews the anime, and his biggest criticisms were the music and the anime-original stuff, like fights and the sort. Those are the things, though, that make the anime so great. For me anyway. I guess i can understand the anime only stuff. I mean i love it, but some folks would not like new material, but I thought most people loved the music. For me it's what hooked me into FT. Oh well i guess, i just find it interesting seeing other's opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
This episode seem really fast paced. Is it just me or what? Anyways it was interesting to see some action and Erza get wtf pwnt by huge books, even that little scream haha.

lol it was funny that i were the books that did her in. Seems like Samuel already knows a lot about Fairy Tail. He doesn't seem to have any powers on his own, other than being super smart and keen, which aren't really Fairy Tail's strong points
Well except for Levy, Lucy and maybe Gray and Erza at times.

oh, and Jackpot is creepy as creepy can be. One of the creepiest villains in Fairy Tail for me, for the same reason Lahar put it: he's so comical. The guy in the church seemed to be a spirit mage, since i saw a silver key i think. Maybe Jackpot is the one killing off Spirit wizards (just guessing that they are even being killed off). I can totally see Lucy fighting him in the end. Though with the preview, maybe Levy, Jet, Droy, and Lily run into him.
Old 2012-06-01, 06:02   Link #4687
sergel02

Someone mentioned earlier how the key may be in several parts, and Michelle mentioned that Zentopia may be looking for more pieces, so there may be some merit to that.

lol apparently there is, after watching the episode.

Gruvia's daughter looked so...funny XP
Lyon came out of nowhere. Wonder what he's worried about.

I like the idea of the different teams.

Erza's giant suitcase is back. And don't dare mess with her picnics. Tho i gotta say, she was acting rather odd in this. As was Lyon a bit.

That group of men kinda was, but now I wonder how they know Jude, and what they know.

Now the question is who is leaking the information from Fairy Tail. And i have a guess. Anyone know who?

Last edited by sergel02; 2012-06-01 at 21:41.
Old 2012-06-01, 21:59   Link #4688
immblueversion

Well, ever since the juicy bits of the arc started with episode 128, these episodes have had a pattern of "hit and miss"; all the even-numbered episodes have been more enjoyable for me, while the odd-numbered episodes kind of dragged. This episode (an odd-numbered episode) did drag a bit, but I'm looking forward to next week because we'll be getting some more action.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 22:01   Link #4689
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Well, ever since the juicy bits of the arc started with episode 128, these episodes have had a pattern of "hit and miss"; all the even-numbered episodes have been more enjoyable for me, while the odd-numbered episodes kind of dragged. This episode (an odd-numbered episode) did drag a bit, but I'm looking forward to next week because we'll be getting some more action.
lol the even-odd thing is kinda true =P

But everyone was kinda acting weird. Next episode looks good tho.

I still think it's Kina leaking the info. or Michelle.

I LOVED the artwork of the book, and the full-screen shots of it.
Old 2012-06-01, 22:39   Link #4690
ginger02

Hey everyone I'm new here. I've loved Fairy Tail for a while, but i just discovered this forum. My username is my cat's name and the year she was born XD

Anyway, i just watched this episode. I liked it. But also, i felt...very strange watching it. Like something was off, like what you said about the character's behaviors.

Edit: ^ lol we both have an 02 in our name haha
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 22:50   Link #4691
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
My guess is either legion is deliberately leaking information to throw cogs in FT"s trail, or Kinana is somehow involved as the leaker, perhaps against her will. She was controlled once before as a snake, after all.

Anyway, Juvia and Gray's child, in her fantasy, was amusing; it had the combined hair of both, heh.

I actually like the splitting up, as we get to see everyone play roles. Especially glad to see Jet and Droy (hopefully) get more of a role.

Erza was fairly odd this time around, and Natsu was easily dispelled.

Lyon showing up because he wants Juvia and Juvia was with Gray... I suppose he had to, heh.

Decent ep overall. Some setup, obviously, in order to stage conflict for each group. Wonder where Gildartz is and what he's up to.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 23:14   Link #4692
sergel02

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
Hey everyone I'm new here. I've loved Fairy Tail for a while, but i just discovered this forum. My username is my cat's name and the year she was born XD

Anyway, i just watched this episode. I liked it. But also, i felt...very strange watching it. Like something was off, like what you said about the character's behaviors.

Edit: ^ lol we both have an 02 in our name haha
Welcome. And lol, i guess we do.

This episode was a bit of set-up for the other ones. I really like the group ideas. So right now, it's like

Team #1
  • Lucy
  • Natsu
  • Michelle
  • Romeo
  • Happy

Team #2
  • Gray
  • Juvia
  • and now Lyon

Team #3
  • Erza
  • Cana
  • Wendy
  • Carla
Some estrogen there XP

Team #4
  • Levy
  • Jet
  • Droy
  • Lily
  • and maybe Gajeel

Team #5
  • Mira
  • Elfman
  • Lisanna

They should have had Laki and Max join too.
Old 2012-06-02, 01:27   Link #4693
MechR

Behold the dark side of filler
Old 2012-06-02, 04:10   Link #4694
ginger02

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
Welcome. And lol, i guess we do.

This episode was a bit of set-up for the other ones. I really like the group ideas. So right now, it's like

Team #1
  • Lucy
  • Natsu
  • Michelle
  • Romeo
  • Happy

Team #2
  • Gray
  • Juvia
  • and now Lyon

Team #3
  • Erza
  • Cana
  • Wendy
  • Carla
Some estrogen there XP

Team #4
  • Levy
  • Jet
  • Droy
  • Lily
  • and maybe Gajeel

Team #5
  • Mira
  • Elfman
  • Lisanna

They should have had Laki and Max join too.
I wish they put in Laki and Max too. I think they'd make a cute couple and putting them with Gruvia and Lyon would have been funny.

I'm still wondering what the bad guys are after. Do you think they want to eliminate all spirit mages?
Old 2012-06-02, 04:31   Link #4695
ookamigirl

Chibi Natsu was totally cute!
It was really funny watching him throw a fit.
So they're traveling around looking for keys.
Erza and picnic... just LOL
Juvia was totally cute with her lovey-dovey eyes for Grey.
Seems like everyone was enjoying themselves.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 04:46   Link #4696
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The episode was a bit odd. Erza's insanity over the picnic made me laugh at times and also sigh a bit. At least those bandits destroyed the picnic since having Erza blast them away used up less time than actually going through with the picnic.

Having those random old people show up to cure Natsu was pretty weak. If Makarov couldn't break it hard to believe these guys would just happen to have the spell to do it regardless of their connection to Lucy's father.

Gray sure got a tough group to deal with. Juvia spending the entire time in fantasy land and Lyon trying to win her over. Sorry for Juvia, but considering how much Gray wasn't eager for this team her chances aren't great.

Whether Legion leaked the information to slow down Fairy Tail or Kina being involved I'm not sure. But either way it'll cause only a slight problem for Fairy Tail. At least now there is a goal and curious to see how this all turns out.
Old 2012-06-02, 06:38   Link #4697
Bombo
TSF Fans

it's the picnic...don't dare to touch her picnic :d
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 17:15   Link #4698
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

This ep felt kinda off for me. I would think Legion would be the leak to put roadblock in front of FT so they can get there first. Those four archaeologists seems to know lucy's father and probably what they have to do. Maybe colleagues of his.
Old 2012-06-08, 21:26   Link #4699
ginger02

Seems like the anime is airing before the chapter is even translated. I guess the translators are busy.

Just watched the episode. OMG,Sugarboy had be crakin up, oh wow. It was really funny. And i think Juvia may be slowly falling for Lyon too.

Last edited by ginger02; 2012-06-08 at 22:43.
Old 2012-06-08, 21:51   Link #4700
immblueversion

Indeed, the advancement of the plot made this a solid, entertaining episode. I'm just glad they beat Sugar Boy; let's hope he stays down. Probably not, but still.

Also, it took me long enough, but I guess the reason I was so discontent with the previous episode was because it was all over the place, leaving for little plot advancement. This episode at least focused on two groups.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen