AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-12-24, 16:47   Link #141
4th Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
RIP Tendo-kun: the prettiest villain this season. I can't believe Momo did her dirty and slashed her in her boob. I cringed and held my chest like it happened to me.
As if she's dead. A) that boob hit hardly looked like a disabling injury and B) she did the traditional Fall of ledge thing villains do and then later are retconned as alive.

Sooo if there is any followup to this, don't be suprised if it's Tendo coming for more vengeance. Except now she has a mecha boob with a GUN in it or something

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-24, 22:43   Link #142
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Dimension View Post
As if she's dead. A) that boob hit hardly looked like a disabling injury and B) she did the traditional Fall of ledge thing villains do and then later are retconned as alive.

Sooo if there is any followup to this, don't be suprised if it's Tendo coming for more vengeance. Except now she has a mecha boob with a GUN in it or something
After thinking about it, yeah. She just fell into the dark abyss. Thought there was gonna be some fire after that explosion, but nah. If there's a season 2, then I hope she comes back as Mecha Tendo-kun. She's gotta get her lil bird back.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 04:37   Link #143
Korol

Mecha Boob with a Gun hey it.s Austin Powers Referrence XD hahahaha!
Korol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-06, 11:23   Link #144
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

my review about this anime... most likely based on the last arc

well, the last arc.... I'll say something that I'll probably regret but it is perfect for Hollywood adaptation. Although people might say that it is just a mix-up for several spy movies such as James Bond, Kingsmen, and Man in Black, but I still think Hollywood would be able to adapt that last arc

The double agent.. is kinda neat
I laughed that Yuki feels so trolled by Katrina and Mei the leader got fooled so bad
Momo's last fight is actually good as well.. although boob slash is merely a scratch but somehow Tendo coughed up some blood probably just got overdosed over Moryo's weird drug
She threw herself down maybe because she felt so disappointed that all her effort got destroyed so fast

aaahhh... we got fooled in the end as well.. spies are liars so memory gun is also a lie
I'll be so freaked out that when I wake up and somehow I found out that I lost my right eye. So it is obvious that Yuki would never opt to erase her memories... but still she would act like that because she is not needed by Tsukikage unlike Hatsume

Momo chose a loli to be her apprentice... ugh.. please pick someone badass instead of having someone with higher voice pitch than yourself

end thought... I think this Tsukikage lineup is the strongest one.. Theresa is overpowered for real.. and GoeHulk would crush everything on her way.. 1v100 all the way

I enjoyed this anime and they have so many potentials to be explored in the future... OVA, Movie, Live Action, Hollywood adaptation, etc...

8/10... enjoyed this but I won't recommend it to anyone
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-06, 15:24   Link #145
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

The sales were bad, considering it is original, so I doubt we'll se more.

Also, it is the second time Lay-duce made a decent original with decent scriptwriter but it got bombed.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-06, 20:26   Link #146
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
The sales were bad, considering it is original, so I doubt we'll se more.

Also, it is the second time Lay-duce made a decent original with decent scriptwriter but it got bombed.
ah I see... that is a little bit sad...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ninja