She was the Universe ♥

You all suck! =D
katsu? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 18:56   Link #7802
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu

Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
Ahoy!!

Hello I go by the name of Kaoru! I was once an active member on these forums (mostly in the Naruto section) and I have decided to return from my many adventures. I have since been out of the loop when it comes to anime and I would like to rejoin. Anyone can PM me anytime some suggestions as to what anime is worth watching right now. I've seen all the classics, I'm looking for more recent series. Thanks!
Kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 19:03   Link #7803
OutSmart
Comic Relief

welcome back!

wise of you to return ^^
Old 2009-02-26, 08:38   Link #7804
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
hey people im from perth in western australia have been a fan of anime for a while took a break and now back into with a vengence. just seeing whats out there as im always looking for something good to watch while relaxing. as im quite active and find there is nothing better than coming home after a game of football (australian football) and wathcing a decent anime to relax with.

so thanks and ill hopefully get to know some people on here.
see you cats around
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 10:40   Link #7805
Unorigin

Hi, I'm Marcus from Singapore
I came here today in my great search for Chibi icons o.o(No idea why, I just find them too horribly cute o.o)

Currently, I'm in hopes of Finding nice Chibi icons of the anime "To love Ru" because of my dangerously growing appeal to lolis like Mikan o.o. But I'm doing my best to stay far away from it...she's just too...horribly...cute o.o

this current Loli thing is most probably due to Rets from Mistakes of youth and his views of Loli but I mostly blame him and hope this passes...nonetheless I still like collecting icons just for the sake of it o.o
so yeah...thats about it....I like music, I'm a musican like shonen Jump comics and..please don't hurt me >.<
Unorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 11:38   Link #7806
P99

Hey Everyone. i am pretty new to this site, but not new to anime.
P99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-26, 18:21   Link #7807
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

I'm not really new to Anime (I actually started in the 1990s.), but I have been lurking these forums for awhile before I actually decided to join.

I'm a freshman in College and I'm from New Jersey. I'm a fan of Key's works (Clannad and Kanon), Suzumiya Haruhi, and Lucky Star. Basicly, I watch mainly Drama, Romance, and Comedy series.
chikorita157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 05:17   Link #7808
Clixx
Just another person...

Send a message via MSN to Clixx
Hello everyone, I am Matthew and I am 20 years old. I wont bore you with my life so I'll get right to it...

I HATE INUYASHA!!!

But that is not why i'm here. I am here because after Naruto chapter 437 I had to discuss it. So I came here since google had it on page one.

Me, I'm a grown man [Not mature completely though], and I am in the military, but I still love the finer things in life. Music, Family, Friends, and the good 'ol faithful yet disapointing manga/anime.

I was first introduced to Dragon Ball Z when I was 12 years old. Gohan is still a badass in my mind, and Freeza is still a hooker. Thus Cartoon Network began my life curse of being a fanboi. Then I became of my most favorite and STILL favorite anime Rurouni Kenshin. God I loved that series. Too bad it's over though, they missed some holes. I was then introduced to my most hated anime, Inuyasha. KAGOME IS A SLUT!!!

Sorry, after seeing the same plot repeated for 150+ episodes I gained turrets~

But then I left Anime and Manga behind for an attempt of a normal life... I was WRONG when I first saw Fullmetal Alchemist. By far an amazing series. DEATH NOTE AND FULLMETAL ARE PERFECT EXAMPLES OF GREAT SERIES!!!

Why you ask? Because NO FILLER!!!

After 6 months I lost my interest in anime/manga and deserted it, but was brought back when introduced to BLEACH! My god, what an interesting series! I loved it, untill it enterd the Bounto Arc. Then it turned into Naruto...

SPEAKING OF THAT LITTLE NAZI BASTARD!!!

I tried my best to avoid Naruto. I hated the fact the ninja name was being soiled by a little loud mouth nazi bishie. But of course my best friend [Whom is gay], dragged me into the series. Shikamaru is my homie, and Sasuke is by far the biggest gay i have ever seen, even bigger than my best bud. I skipped a large sum of the series because fillers are known for causing tumors in places the light dont shine. So of course I avoided the situation untill it go serious. I returned when Naruto shut his ass up, and Sasuke killed Itachi [That was sad. I liked Itachi... T-T].

It was at this time interest of pairings came to mind. Yeah I am into the HitsuHina, Ichigo and Inoue thing for Bleach, and NaruHina and SasSaku [If Sasuke isn't gay] for Naruto. Yeah I hate it too, but I can't help it, being attached to stories and all...

Now because of my recent fanboi-ness, and my recent boredom/grasp for extra time, I now read/watch a lot more series, incuding To-Love-Ru, Rosario+Vampire, Hellsing, Gunsling Girl, //.hack, and a whole lot more...

OH!!!

And I also enjoy long walks on beaches...

Anyways, I'm here now, so let the discussions begin~
Clixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 14:33   Link #7809
shonasting

I'm new here/

Names Lauren aged 21 (22 on Sunday woooo)

I love Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, Star Ocean and the Final Fantasy films

I recently got into Manga too
shonasting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 15:00   Link #7810
duf1

Hello I`m really new here and I`d like to stay as long as possible if it is ok with all of you.
duf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 16:16   Link #7811
Yuutsu6
Korose

Send a message via AIM to Yuutsu6
Hello, I -just- finished all my signing up stuff, so i figured I would come to the "Introduce yourself..." thread. It seemed...appropriate.

I guess I'll start with a couple of my favorite series,
I love Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, was so epic.
I also really like stuff like Shuffle! and Clannad (After Story is amazing thus far)
and ending with two of my top favorites, I really liked both seasons of Shakugan no Shana, and am hoping for a new route season for Fate/Stay Night. Maybe I'm just living in a dream world, eh? heh.

Anyway, Pleased to meet all of you, and hope we can get along well! A main reason for me joining this is I felt the need to meet new people
Yuutsu6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 20:44   Link #7812
Shinichi_Uruhara

hajimemashite...

Boku wa Shinichi Uruhara desu....demo, sore wa anata no nickname dake..ehehe

I liked anime since I was a child, but only relished the "anime otaku" part of me when I got to college...I enjoy listening to anime MP3, as well as J-pop, J-Rock and J-Punk, even though I was trying to understand them ~ piece by piece ~
(ahaha...I was a currently "frustrated" student studying Japanese...ahaha)

I enjoyed watching FATE / STAY NIGHT...it was really, umm...mesmerizing...ehehe...
(specially when I watch the Ending Theme "Anata ga Ita Mori" rolls...it feels like I was reminded of something, however I do not know what was it...seems nostalgic as Saber looks at the plains...simple, but very beautiful...)

I also liked DNAngel...as well as Shakugan no Shana (was looking forward for a third season...oh, I heard there will be, but it seems unlikely)...and also Full Metal Alchemist, Gungrave, Full Metal Panic, Elfen Lied, Blood+ and...Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu

I want to watch Blassreiter, as well as Clannad, Nanatsuiro Drops, Rozen Maiden and many others...as long as I have the time in the world!!!

I also appreciate anime belonging to slice-of-life genres, as well as comedy, sci-fi, adventure and a little bit of romance...ehehe...

I was really amazed when I saw AnimeSuki forums...I think they have all the information an otaku needs...

Yeah, for the moderators, thanks a lot for the good work!!!you guys really ROCK, knowing that moderating a forum would take a lot of time and effort!!You really deserve a PRAISE!!!

As for everybody...I hope to know you more in the near future...ehehe..

Thanks a lot for reading!

(P.S. Noizi Itou's Illustrations ROCKS! Aya Hirano as Voice Actress ROCKS! Saber, Rin and Archer ~ Heroic Spirit Emiya Shirou~ ROCKS!...ahahaha!)
Shinichi_Uruhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 13:02   Link #7813
Princess Sakura

Hello Cardcaptor fan has arrived

I am a big fan of cardcaptor sakuara and cant wait to start talking to you all
Princess Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 13:38   Link #7814
Maria Ushiromiya
Uuu-!

Hello! Since I usually only lurk around forums and don't communicate, I was nervous about making an account, but because I get a lot of anime information here I decided I need to give something back. My current interest is 07th Expansion's Umineko no Naku Koro ni (if you can't tell by my name, hehe) though I am also interested in several more series.

While I'm here I hope to talk to many people who love anime and manga as much as I do!
Maria Ushiromiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 15:49   Link #7815
ahaila
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Um yeah hi i'm absoluetly new and i've never really joined a site like this >.< so i have no idea as to what i'm doin.
I love anime and its getting fustrating trying to sift through some of the bad/good ones ^_^ i kinda need help finding good stuff to read/watch
Can anyone help??
ahaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 00:30   Link #7816
flameking

Hi i'm new. wassup?
flameking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 13:37   Link #7817
SPikemg1
Anime'er

Hi I'm new. I am an huge fan of anime. I am able to place color in pictures to make them into anime photos mostly human face shots. I can't draw the images but I can anime them. >.< Here is a pic I did of my grilfriend . Let me know if it is good or not. And if anyone has drawings they would like to have me color for them I would be happy to do so. I just need a week for it to be finished cause I'm not always at home to work on them.
SPikemg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 20:38   Link #7818
strawberry bear

hello

Hi,everybody, Im new here..

and,umm,I like strawberry,and...umm,I am a bear...

so...
strawberry bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 20:52   Link #7819
klowny
OH NO

SPikemg1@ Thats some pretty art that you did right there

Welcome Peasants

PS: i also dislike inuyasha
klowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-02, 21:21   Link #7820
felix
sleepyhead