AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-13, 06:19   Link #2161
DodgyAussie

Position: Timer
Group: Dodgy Fansubs
Projects: Mazinger Z vs the Grand General of Darkness
IRC Contact: DodgyAussie on Rizon or Darkmyst
E-Mail: dodgyfansubs@gmail.com
Old 2008-11-15, 15:40   Link #2162
Gentatsu
Ala~? Alalala~
*Fansubber

Position: Translator, Jap -> Eng, Chi-> Eng, Translation Checker, Jap -> Eng, Editors(With Experience), QCers(With Experience), Typesetters(With Experience), Encoders(Obvious ~.~), Distro(Seeding + Bots(Personal Or Random))
In order of what's needed the most, from left to right.

Group: Onibaku Fansubs

Projects: Major S4+ & Hero Tales(Willing to Joint), Switch(OVA), all others licensed or taken care of.

IRC Contact: Gentatsu on Rizon(On pretty much all the time)

Email: navs92@hotmail.com

For Switch and Hero Tales, we need a Translator, Possibly Translation Checker and Editor, other roles may be filled in for backup or replacement depending on skill. Willing to joint if you can provide those 3(2) roles.
Old 2008-11-16, 01:17   Link #2163
Chrno2

Group: Tomodachi
Position(s):
  • Translators
  • Typsetter (URGENT!)
  • Raw provider, most important is a fast connection. We can teach you to work with Perfect dark and share.

Project(s): Saint Seiya TV, Ninja Senshi Tobikage and a secret project.(PM for more info)(+ any show the translator wanna do )
IRC Channel: #Tomodachi @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Chrno2
E-Mail: tomodachisubs@gmail.com

We are a new fansub group, all experienced members, We just wanna do cool unsubbed show, classics or new.
Wanna check out our quality, just stop by the channel and we'll send you one of ours releases.

Last edited by Chrno2; 2008-11-16 at 12:46.
Old 2008-11-16, 14:53   Link #2164
Exias
Sock Monster
*Fansubber

Whilst I work with a few groups on a regular basis, I am willing to help out smaller groups as and when they need it. If you need help with any of the following, feel free to get in touch with me.

Skills
Distribution
Editing
Encoding (h264 preferred, I dislike Xvid.)
Quality Checking
Raw Provision
Typesetting

I also have the ability to time, but dislike doing so immensely. I also dislike translating, so I don't advertise that either.

Contact
Email: aeon.kennedy@googlemail.com
IRC: Exias @ Rizon.
Old 2008-11-17, 11:28   Link #2165
jaga01

Group: Shintei-Subs
Positions: All positions but mainly need Quality Check and Distro atm.
IRC Channel: #shintei-subs@irc.rizon.net #shintei-recruits@irc.rizon.net
Old 2008-11-17, 18:48   Link #2166
Mio
TL;DR
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Mio
Looking for help?

Hi folks. Once again, I'm offering my services as a failure typesetter, editor, QC or karaoke for several upcoming winter shows. All that aside, my shows of interest are the follows:

Possible series:

1. Kurokami
2. Akikan
3. Asu no Yoichi

OVAs:

1. Da Capo OVA
2. Seto no Hanayome OVA 2

You can find me on IRC as Alice, or you may choose to drop me a message at nayuki at staticsubs dot org. Best wishes to everyone's final exams and whatnot.
Old 2008-11-18, 01:25   Link #2167
crash-kun
AFX nub
*Fansubber

Positions: Afx Typesetter, Karaoke, Editor, Jap -> Eng Translator
Group: Paradym
Project(s): Toradora!, Shikabane Hime (if we can get the staff)
IRC Channel: #paradym @rizon
IRC Contact: PM crash-kun (crash), or Lefty

Paradym is a small group that is currently subbing Toradora! We would like to pick up a few other shows but are in need of Afx Typesetters, Editors, Karaoke designers and Translators. If you are interested in helping us out then the best way to contact us is via the IRC channel. PM crash-kun (i like to use the nick crash) or Lefty, we would love the help.

Last edited by crash-kun; 2008-11-18 at 21:49.
Old 2008-11-18, 14:06   Link #2168
zhurai-tsuki
*Fansubber

Group: Azayaka
Alt Names: Azayaka Subs, Azayaka Productions, Azayaka Videos

Position: Timer (pref with experience), Encoders(Experience highly prefered), Distro(Seeding + Bots(Personal Or Random)), Translators (Jap->English), Translation Checker (Jap -> English), Typesetters /Stylists (pref With Experience, might be able to train~), Translator (Chn->English), Editors(pref with some experience), QCers(With Experience, hopefully, but not as needed (trainable))
(from the order of most needed to least)

IRC Channel: #azayaka@irc.moeotaku.com
Recruits Channel: #azayaka-recruits@irc.moeotaku.com
(backup server: irc.anirena.net, same channels)

Projects: TLers would be able to pick whatever projects wants (provided we can get the RAWs...), Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and some others

IRC Contact: Zhurai-tsuki @ Moeotaku, Anirena, and Rizon (though less on Rizon, though I do frequent there)
Contact Email: zhurai.tsuki@gmail.com
Old 2008-11-18, 14:41   Link #2169
sangofe

Ashita no Joe

Group: Saizen
Project: Ashita no Joe.
Position:First: 1 Editor, 1-2 quality checkers. After ep 11: Translator(s).
Join: #saizen^recruits@irc.rizon.net & http://www.saizen-fansubs.com/?section=joinus

All right folks. So here's the deal. For the longest of time Joe was without a "real" encoder on Ashita no Joe, but now he's gotten one. He also has translations for episodes 8-11.
However, what he lacks now, is an active "Ashita no Joe" editor and quality checker, in order to get to get those translated scripts released.
So to break it down, Joe needs in his quest for richness:
1 editor,-
1-2 quality checkers.
What Joe needs in order to make the project go further than 11 episodes:
1 translator and possibly 1 translation checker.
Please clickhttp://www.saizen-fansubs.com/?section=joinus to help Joe.
Old 2008-11-18, 19:15   Link #2170
DrX_
*Fansubber

Group: umai
Project: Casshern Sins
Position: QCer (Experienced)
Contact: PM or Crimson_King/DrX on IRC (#umai@irc.rizon.net)

We're currently looking for someone who can QC an episode within 24 hours or less after it's in QC. If you're an experienced QCer and interested then please do message Crimson_King or DrX.

Also, you must be able to spot grammar, spelling, timing and encode (optional) errors.
Old 2008-11-18, 23:51   Link #2171
Himawarinohana

I'm looking for a Japanese-English translator to translate 30 second episode previews for episodes 33,34 to 51 of Sugar Sugar Rune.

I'm not asking you to translate the episode, just the previews. Thank you.

Email me at starsdreamwarrior@gmail.com if your interested.

We will credit you.
Old 2008-11-19, 23:29   Link #2172
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

Group: FreelanceFansubs

Website: http://forum.freelancefansubs.org/ (forums are back online sorry for that)

IRC Channel: #FLF@irc.rizon.net

Positions: J2E Translators/Translation Checkers, Typesetters, Editors and QCers

Contact: msg getfresh on IRC or use our forums http://forum.freelancefansubs.org/

thanks,
getfresh

Last edited by getfresh; 2008-11-21 at 20:29.
Old 2008-11-20, 08:48   Link #2173
livs20

Group: AnimeYoshi
Position: Typesetters (ASS/AFX), Translator (Japenese->English)
Project: White Album, Asu no Yoichi, Chrome Shelled Regios (january 2009)
IRC: #AY-recruit@irc.rizon.net - Talk to one of the OPs there, if nobody is around then wait.
E-Mail: animeyoshi@gmail.com

Last edited by livs20; 2008-12-06 at 19:13.
Old 2008-11-20, 18:46   Link #2174
Corona
:|

repost wooo

Group: Corona

Positions: (As of Dec 27) Translator[need: 1] Karaoke Creator[need: 1]

Current Projects (Unrelated to everything else): Hakushaku to Yousei (w/Higure), Bihada Ichizoku*
Future Projects (Maybe): Maria Holic(Q1 '09, joint with Yuurisan); Akikan(Q1 '09)

If you're a translator with any current/future show in mind that you want to sub(translate?) and can't find a group to help you with the non-translation bits for one reason or another, we'll provide our support for the missing roles. You're free to pick pretty much any project, now and in the future too (if you bother to stick with us anyway), since we're not extremely picky about shows. The future projects list is just what we have in mind; you won't be forced to do them, although we may badger you about them.

More specifically, we're looking for a Japanese to English translator who can finish a script within a few days and is willing to put in a little extra time to produce a more accurate translation. Feel free to contact us and we'll give you the full details on what we offer you in return for what you offer us.

We need a karaoke creator for future projects for obvious purposes. The ability to K-time is not absolutely required, but preferred. Our current karaoke creator has a weird schedule, so we'd like someone to take over the position.

Also, we're willing to do a joint project for the next season if you can bring a translator into it at the very least (we can provide whatever other jobs needed). Contact us on IRC for this so we can discuss the project you have in mind.

You can find us at #corona on the Rizon IRC network; look to the topic to see whom to contact. Please specify which position(s) you are interested in; it does us no good if you just say you want to help.
NOTE: All our current staff are in North America, so you may not get a response if you contact us during 'normal' times from Europe, Asia, etc. because of timezone differences.

*Our current projects just happened to end up being shoujo-ey. Coincidence!

#corona

irc://irc.rizon.net/corona

#corona@irc.rizon.net

coronasubs@gmail.com

Also feel free to contact us through a private message. If you're new to IRC, we can help get you started.

Last edited by Corona; 2008-12-06 at 14:38. Reason: marker
Old 2008-11-21, 16:32   Link #2175
sangofe

Saizen's recruiting.

Group: Saizen
Projects: Ashita no Joe, Major, Minami-ke, Prince of Tennis Finals & "Atobe special", and random small OAV's.
Position:Quality Checkers.
Join: #saizen^recruits@irc.rizon.net & http://www.saizen-fansubs.com/?section=joinus
Dedication level: high, must be able to do the job within 2 days after having signed up for it.
Quality level: high, so unless you're positive you'll pass our standards, please do not apply.

Please clickhttp://www.saizen-fansubs.com/?section=joinus apply.[/QUOTE]
Old 2008-11-22, 08:41   Link #2176
Exias
Sock Monster
*Fansubber

Aero Subs

The Group
Aero Subs has undergone a number of changes in the past 72 hours, we've lost a talented TLC; and the leadership has now changed (long live the council :V). We're a group that now intends to focus on quality, and to do that, we need talented people to join our team.

Current Projects
- Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka.
- Ga-rei Zero.
- Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae.
- Mouryou no Hako.
- Random secret project * 2.
- Toradora.

Currently Hiring
- Translators (J > E).
- This is self-explanatory. o/

- Translation Checkers (J > E).
- If anything, we require our TLC to be more fluent than our translators. As a TLC, you are responsible for going through a translated script and finding any errors, and making suggestions where possible.

- Typesetters (1).
- We're looking for a talented ASS typesetter, I think that sums it up. :V

- Quality Checkers.
- When we say QC, we don't mean someone to check Engrish; we're looking for people who will check every aspect of a release and find any flaw, be it timing, typesetting, encoding or editing.

How To Apply
You can apply for any of these positions by joining #aero-recruits on Rizon and messaging an op, or by emailing staff@aerosubs.net at your convenience.

Last edited by Exias; 2008-11-23 at 09:24. Reason: Updated "How To Apply".
Old 2008-11-23, 16:40   Link #2177
Campa

Group: Batsu-Geimu
Position: Typesetters/a back-up encoder
IRC: #Bastu-Geimu on rizon. Feel free to poke one of the staff or pm Campa or Bun-chan
E-Mail: batsugeimu@gmail.com
Old 2008-11-23, 17:54   Link #2178
tachikurami

I'm looking for a translator (Japanese->English or Chinese->English) who wants to translate Bihada Ichizoku.

For more info see http://tachikurami.wordpress.com/ or e-mail me at ryukengouki@gmail.com

Thanks for reading.
Old 2008-11-23, 19:04   Link #2179
TsanGwanWai

Translator J>E

Group: MoetronSubs
Project: All Vocaloid Videos
Position: Translator J>E

For those who like vocaloid songs, this is the right group for you. We're an organised group who provide thousands of Vocaloid fans with translations and karaoke effects. We need more translators so we can release more videos.

Each song is only around 6 minutes or less.

Requirements/Warnings:
• No "assbags" aloud.
• No, we're not giving you our translator.
Old 2008-11-24, 22:09   Link #2180
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
Formula Sub is recruiting a translator for Ride Back or Vipers Creed this winter. If interested, PM me here or email me at the.merines at gmail dot com.

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator