AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-22, 23:15   Link #4101
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Just wondering. In episode 12 Godou calls Susanoo "Haya Susanoo Wo Mikoto". Is it Susanoo true name? (I thought this name never mentioned in the LN)
I must have simplified it in various places.

Reaper is correct with the full title.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 23:17   Link #4102
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Add Take to the first part and replace the Wo with no, you get Takehaya Susanoo no Mikoto. That is the proper and full name of Susanoo.
Um, sorry for bothering you. May i ask the meaning behind that name? (I cannot read japanese and google translate won't make any sense)
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 23:42   Link #4103
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
I love a certain goddess too. Maybe even more than those 4.
So do I.

Add certain campione who is at martial pinnacle.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 23:43   Link #4104
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Um, sorry for bothering you. May i ask the meaning behind that name? (I cannot read japanese and google translate won't make any sense)
It's just a fancy way of saying "Man of Susa." (Susa is a place.)
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 09:21   Link #4105
lokoxDZz

Can someone tell me the authorities godou already have in the light novels,and if possible who are in his harem =D

Thanks
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 09:38   Link #4106
Kadi
知識の探求者

Authorities: Persian Warlord (from Verethragna)

Girls: Erica, Yuri, Liliana, Ena.

Same old, same old.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 10:15   Link #4107
lokoxDZz

i thought that he would take the authority from the sword that he was fighthing... i'm talking about what he have in the lns,maybe i'm wrong..
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 10:20   Link #4108
Kadi
知識の探求者

Murakumo is no proper authority. Of course I'm splitting hairs here, but if you want to know, read the novels. And if you can't wait for future developments... frankly, then you deserve no better.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 10:21   Link #4109
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokoxDZz View Post
i thought that he would take the authority from the sword that he was fighthing... i'm talking about what he have in the lns,maybe i'm wrong..
Perhaps you should take a look at several pages before, since that kind of question had already been asked many times (I feel that Kadi has gotten sick of keep answering the same questions).

About sword, are you referring to Ama no Murakumo? That's not his authority, but rather a familiar who can enhance his own authorities from Verethragna.

Last edited by Insane; 2012-09-23 at 10:36.
Old 2012-09-23, 10:39   Link #4110
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I really don't think Godou needs any more authority. His one authority have more abilities than other Campiones (well we haven't seen Aisha yet, she must have been doing something to be not seen in 200 years). If Godou can somehow use his ability more than once I say that is a tremendous power boast, though may be over power.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 11:13   Link #4111
gevara20

what happed with Prometeus grimorie at the end of vol.3,11?
gevara20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 11:41   Link #4112
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
I really don't think Godou needs any more authority. His one authority have more abilities than other Campiones (well we haven't seen Aisha yet, she must have been doing something to be not seen in 200 years). If Godou can somehow use his ability more than once I say that is a tremendous power boast, though may be over power.
He needs as many authorities as possible. Strength=amount of authorities. He'd need every extra power he can get if wants to hold out against our infamous saviour, the Last King. In my opinion, there's simply way too many flaws with Verethragna's powers. Unless Godou can remove those restrictions, Persian Warlord isn't exactly that reliable. The rematch with Athena demonstrates this.Once the sword is unusable or in some form rendered ineffective, he's more than screwed.He needs at least one combat authority that can be used repeatedly at all times.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-09-23 at 12:14.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 12:22   Link #4113
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
He needs as many authorities as possible. Strength=amount of authorities. He'd need every extra power he can get if wants to hold out against our infamous saviour, the Last King. In my opinion, there's simply way too many flaws with Verethragna's powers. Unless Godou can remove those restrictions, Persian Warlord isn't exactly that reliable. The rematch with Athena demonstrates this.Once the sword is unusable or in some form rendered ineffective, he's more than screwed.He needs at least one combat authority that can be used repeatedly at all times.
I see the point you are making, so maybe we will see another authority added into Godou's arsenal. Though looks like it won't be coming anytime soon, but I still see Godou training to use his power more than once or take out any restriction on them seems more realistic for Godou for the time being.
Old 2012-09-23, 17:23   Link #4114
GundamFan

Quote:
I wouldn't underestimate the value of Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi it's not a proper authority it's actaully something better a fully functional divine weapon. It's has multiple authories within it such as wind manipulation, power to create storms, and the ability to absorb and manipulate other authorities. Also it gives Godou a proper weapon he can use and with 3 highly skilled swordsmen in his harem he has planty of teachers.

Quote:
I see the point you are making, so maybe we will see another authority added into Godou's arsenal. Though looks like it won't be coming anytime soon, but I still see Godou training to use his power more than once or take out any restriction on them seems more realistic for Godou for the time being.
I don't think any amount of training is going to help Godou with the restrictions on his authorities it seems to be some sort of tradeoff Godou got alot more variety of power then most Campiones but has rather tight restrictions on them.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 19:21   Link #4115
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
So, before i indulge myself in the LN:
Is the anime going to be a 1cour?
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 19:23   Link #4116
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
So, before i indulge myself in the LN:
Is the anime going to be a 1cour?
I think so, well it depends on sells. If there was a second season confirmed I think Kadi would have blown up his house by now.
Old 2012-09-23, 21:06   Link #4117
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
But you can't forget that v-san is the undefeatable god of victory(at least until Godou beat him). There might be a lot of restriction in v-san power, but considering the original v-san managed to be undefeatable even with some of that restriction(like not being able to use two forms at once), what Godou need might not be a new authorities but a complete mastery of his authority to remove most of the restriction like the original v-san.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 21:10   Link #4118
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
But you can't forget that v-san is the undefeatable god of victory(at least until Godou beat him). There might be a lot of restriction in v-san power, but considering the original v-san managed to be undefeatable even with some of that restriction(like not being able to use two forms at once), what Godou need might not be a new authorities but a complete mastery of his authority to remove most of the restriction like the original v-san.
Also, if Godou gets more authorities and capable of standing toe to toe against gods, that means his harem will be useless in combat.
Old 2012-09-23, 22:26   Link #4119
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
V-tan most likely does not have any restrictions on his powers. You just haven't seen him do it, but he might actually be able to use two forms at once. It never said he couldn't--we just weren't shown with him using it. And people, stop telling Godou to master his authority. There's no way he can do that. He already did. There are just some authorities where their limitations just can't be removed even with time or practice. JPS had her authorities for around a decade but she still had stringent limitations on her powers. Besides, just because Verethragna was undefeated, it doesn't mean he's the strongest. He just might not have met a really tough god. From what I have read, a 'certain' goddess in vol.13 would have k.o.ed him right off the bat if she met him.

Spoiler for vol 13:

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-09-23 at 22:39.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 22:40   Link #4120
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

IIRC, Melqart commented that v-san couldn't use 2 forms at once, and v-san was wounded badly when he forge 2 swords at the same time in vol 3. The limitation in unleashing the authorities might be unremovable, but just like with the help from kusanagi no tsurugi, with more mastery, he might be able to combine 2 form at once with less aftereffect, or maybe use the youth form without the need to kiss just like the original v-san(the original only need his opponent to recognize him as god to use the youth on the opponent).
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem