AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-28, 15:51   Link #721
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
Although I would like 20 episodes, I think that 12 episodes is enough unless they decide to add on more crap to deal with or put too much focus on the romance. 20 episodes would only be necessary if they decide to pull a complete 200 year time skip instead of showing bits and pieces of it throughout the show.
Right a shorter season would keep the focus on what's important and resolving what they've already introduced. But like you said it really depends on far they actually plan to go with the time skip.

I wouldn't mind having the final episode be dedicated to the time skip. That way if Haruto is still alive and now a monster, he can get the Lelouch treatment courtesy of Saki.
Old 2013-06-28, 15:52   Link #722
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Some shots show Dorssia, while others show a rocky setting. Could this be the Moon?
Probably a Moon base since we can see the sky.
Old 2013-06-28, 15:53   Link #723
NeutralZero

Haven't seen a cliffhanger ending since Code Geass...
The preview featuring H9, Kriemhild and X1, with X1 the only one not covered in light... will the two form a relationship like Katie and the other guy in 00 or they'regoing to betray them and join the other side. After all the two are snooping around Cain's office and we still haven't seen what the talk about in their tea time...
And Saki confronting Cain, is that the current Saki or the 200 year old Saki?
Old 2013-06-28, 15:54   Link #724
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
More like wasting more time on the boring romance that should be finished this episode if that dumb piece of brick that is Haruto had done a proper proposal...
It's an easy source of drama so I doubt they're done with it yet.

In terms of character development I want to see Shoko as a leader. Haruto going down whatever his path may be. Develop the relationship between Akira and Satomi some more. Can we get some more insight on why L-Elf cares about the princess and is willing to start a revolution as well.
Old 2013-06-28, 15:58   Link #725
queenSwild

Quote:
Probably a Moon base since we can see the sky.
I agree, it probably is. I'm just wondering how they could create a moon base with so little people (and they also have fancy uniforms now ). I'm hoping that they've joined an already existing group... *cough* The king's faction *cough*
Old 2013-06-28, 16:02   Link #726
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Haven't seen a cliffhanger ending since Code Geass...
The preview featuring H9, Kriemhild and X1, with X1 the only one not covered in light... will the two form a relationship like Katie and the other guy in 00 or they'regoing to betray them and join the other side. After all the two are snooping around Cain's office and we still haven't seen what the talk about in their tea time...
And Saki confronting Cain, is that the current Saki or the 200 year old Saki?
Well, we know X-1 is firmly loyal to Cain, I don't think a little thing like finding out his CO is an immortal space vampire is going to sway him, or at least not easily. As for Kriemhild and H-9, I'm not sure what they are going to plan. Kriem is loyal to Dorssia, however as Dorssia is controlled by the same group to which Cain belongs, I don't know if them rebelling against him is going to do much good. Also, we see H-9 covered in blood, however with the way it's sprayed and that he has no bullet wounds on him, it looks like arterial spray from someone else. His eye is closed but I'm not sure if that's because he was shot in it, or it was swelled shut before hand.

As for Saki, I'd say present Saki since she's wearing her present flight suit and not the future green and gold one. Also, future Saki no longer wears her hair tied back in a bow like present Saki does.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-28, 16:18   Link #727
~BC~

Just want to say it's entirely possible to have 12 unfocused episodes or 20+ focused episodes. It all comes down to the director and the writers.

Quote:
Can we get some more insight on why L-Elf cares about the princess and is willing to start a revolution as well.
I'd actually think his parents' death has something to do with it. Hopefully they explain why they were prisoners in the first place.
Old 2013-06-28, 16:46   Link #728
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
I agree, it probably is. I'm just wondering how they could create a moon base with so little people (and they also have fancy uniforms now ). I'm hoping that they've joined an already existing group... *cough* The king's faction *cough*
The probably join an existing group. They were already heading to the moon as it was neutral territory, and that's where they were going to hold their festival, so my thinking is that there must be some bases or whatever already on the moon, with plenty of people.
Old 2013-06-28, 17:01   Link #729
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
The probably join an existing group. They were already heading to the moon as it was neutral territory, and that's where they were going to hold their festival, so my thinking is that there must be some bases or whatever already on the moon, with plenty of people.
Now with the new Magius reveal, how "neutral" is the Moon really? How many people there, are space vamps in hiding? How far has this "clan" spread?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-28, 17:05   Link #730
Hach
Yukigaya♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
L-Elf is dead, Haruto is in his body...

the Kid in the beginning of this episode is his (using L-elf body) and Saki or Shouko
Do you have any kind of proof for what you said, because the way you put it down make it seem as if you've read some information on the subject and you're 100% sure about it and also ready to hand over proof of it being true.
Old 2013-06-28, 17:07   Link #731
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Lol peoples at myanimelist are like "I dropping this anime if Saki get NTR'd","Oh s#$%! Saki is getting NTR'd!" and I don't even know where did they that from 'facepalm'...

Did they base that on the future scene and that preview where Saki is confronting Cain or something?...
Old 2013-06-28, 18:29   Link #732
~BC~

Some people in the fandom are too damned obsessed with NTR. To the point they keep using the term wrong.
Old 2013-06-28, 19:34   Link #733
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Lol peoples at myanimelist are like "I dropping this anime if Saki get NTR'd","Oh s#$%! Saki is getting NTR'd!" and I don't even know where did they that from 'facepalm'...

Did they base that on the future scene and that preview where Saki is confronting Cain or something?...
Well, I don't know about such strange terms like that but...

I actually thought the same thing myself. The potential for Saki to end up on the wrong side is pretty high. Even now she really is sort of in a precarious situation. Though she could even be pretending to switch sides or any number of strange things. Sunrise is certainly no stranger to such options. Don't be surprised if any of it actually happens.

Also, someone commented about this being a cliffhanger but really it isn't much of one. The cliffhanger of Code Geass was the potential death of a cast member, where as this is a very standard cliffhanger of a stand-off between the cast and a new foe. Very literally this is the "A new challenger has arrived!" ending for this season.
Old 2013-06-28, 19:38   Link #734
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Well, I don't know about such strange terms like that but...

I actually thought the same thing myself. The potential for Saki to end up on the wrong side is pretty high. Even now she really is sort of in a precarious situation. Though she could even be pretending to switch sides or any number of strange things. Sunrise is certainly no stranger to such options. Don't be surprised if any of it actually happens.

Also, someone commented about this being a cliffhanger but really it isn't much of one. The cliffhanger of Code Geass was the potential death of a cast member, where as this is a very standard cliffhanger of a stand-off between the cast and a new foe. Very literally this is the "A new challenger has arrived!" ending for this season.
Don't bother to look up the term, it best if you don't know it. As for Saki, I can see her joining withing Cain if he can release Haruto from his "curse" as a deal. Hell maybe Haruto is the one who joined the dark side and make a deal with Cain to release Saki and others their "curse".
Old 2013-06-28, 19:52   Link #735
Hach
Yukigaya♥

Where exactly did you see Saki with Cain, cause i wasn't paying attention o.o

NVM, i found it. http://puu.sh/3qIsY.jpg
Old 2013-06-28, 19:56   Link #736
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hach View Post
Where exactly did you see Saki with Cain, cause i wasn't paying attention o.o
In the preview for season 2, she is holding a handgun confronting Cain.
Old 2013-06-28, 19:57   Link #737
Hach
Yukigaya♥

Yes, i edited my post, i found it, thanks anyway, plus she's asking for Haruto to save her, it's going to be interesting i guess, i really want them together but that kid just won't let me lock that relationship just yet xD
Old 2013-06-28, 20:19   Link #738
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Don't bother to look up the term, it best if you don't know it. As for Saki, I can see her joining withing Cain if he can release Haruto from his "curse" as a deal. Hell maybe Haruto is the one who joined the dark side and make a deal with Cain to release Saki and others their "curse".
Maybe it did happen. After all, we don't see Haruto with future Saki
Old 2013-06-28, 20:29   Link #739
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeuzi View Post
Maybe it did happen. After all, we don't see Haruto with future Saki
Haruto founded the country that Saki-look-alike is currently living in so she didn't join Cain that for sure, Haruto in the future might be reveal in a later date. Plus Saki is the most popular Valvrave character and Valvrave's director most favorite character so I doubt something like that will happened.
Old 2013-06-28, 20:33   Link #740
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

-So Shoko's father knew that ARUS' and DORSSIA'S leaders were conspiring against humans where these conniving nations were deceiving their own people by making it looked like they were engaged in a war for so long, and these vampires want to rule over everyone.
-Saki's pendant might also contain an AI like what Cain had stored in that little container of his whose name was Blue which might also be Haruto becoming one. Reason why she's talking to it.
-Vampires do get old, but have a very long life span in which eventually they are considered immortals as well.
-L Elf returns to Dorssia then finds out that Liselotte is a magius.
-VVV pilots are not yet fully bloomed vampires.