AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-07-22, 15:43   Link #2041
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Iunno how that turn out, if anything it would probably kill him. A mix of different monster blood would be to hard on his frail human body. If the vamp blood alone was enough to break his body and make him lose control adding new monster blood would probably deteriorate his body. Also I think if they were gonna do that it would just go over board with the series and imo it would ruin the show/manga for me.

Now for each individual blood i would assume it goes as

Yukari/Ruby - Idk how much magic runs in the blood (other than concieved children), but basically aren't witches humans with magic power? Im assuming it's something you have to be born with instead of given. So i'm guessing it really wouldn't have any effect on Tsukune.

Mizore - This one is a tuffy, what temperature is her blood at. And is there even a male version of her monster kind. I've heard of snow women, but never snow monster men. I really honestly can't say how he'd react to Mizore's blood.

Kurumu - This one is a fairly easy one to guess. The probability that Tsukune will develop some powers center around the abilities of an incubus, considering their the male version of succubus. I would just assume that he wouldn't gain to much of a succubus only because then i'de be afraid hes no longer a male anymore -.-;

Moka - Well we already know this one =P

Kokoa - Uhhh overdose of vamp blood imo? Don't need that now, hes already got his own vamp blood now :>

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."

Last edited by Spags; 2008-07-22 at 15:57.
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 15:49   Link #2042
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well if Banner in Ultimate Hulk survived using the gamma formula, exposing himself to gamma radiation and Captain America's super solider blood with the super solider serum. I think Tsukune can survive. I dunno what blood type though the other girls have...

But it's pretty risky. But if it succeeds he'll have vampire powers, ice manipulation, black magic and white magic and have the powers also of an incubus since it's the opposite gender of a succubus.
Old 2008-07-22, 15:54   Link #2043
Spags
Computer Programmer

But it also goes up to monster lore too. Its known in monster lore that when bitten by certain monster I.E. vampires, werewolfs, you tend to turn into one, or have a strange effect. Taking that into consideration its not known for other monsters to give off the same properties, so my best guess would be it'd just mess Tsukune up and really have no affect power wise.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2008-07-22, 16:05   Link #2044
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
Iunno how that turn out, if anything it would probably kill him. A mix of different monster blood would be to hard on his frail human body. If the vamp blood alone was enough to break his body and make him lose control adding new monster blood would probably deteriorate his body. Also I think if they were gonna do that it would just go over board with the series and imo it would ruin the show/manga for me.

Now for each individual blood i would assume it goes as

Yukari/Ruby - Idk how much magic runs in the blood (other than concieved children), but basically aren't witches humans with magic power? Im assuming it's something you have to be born with instead of given. So i'm guessing it really wouldn't have any effect on Tsukune.

Mizore - This one is a tuffy, what temperature is her blood at. And is there even a male version of her monster kind. I've heard of snow women, but never snow monster men. I really honestly can't say how he'd react to Mizore's blood.

Kurumu - This one is a fairly easy one to guess. The probability that Tsukune will develop some powers center around the abilities of an incubus, considering their the male version of succubus. I would just assume that he wouldn't gain to much of a succubus only because then i'de be afraid hes no longer a male anymore -.-;

Moka - Well we already know this one =P

Kokoa - Uhhh overdose of vamp blood imo? Don't need that now, hes already got his own vamp blood now :>
The Male Succubus does have a penis. why would he not be a male after the blood?

I wonder what would happen to Kyero if he got Moka or Mizore's blood XD, Fire/Ice, Fire/Vampire Strength
Old 2008-07-22, 16:37   Link #2045
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well I always refer to the Hulk. Like his son Skaar. He has the same powers as the Hulk though unknown if the strength is the same level as his father and his mothers ability to hardern her skin to stone.
Old 2008-07-22, 16:41   Link #2046
kramerica

It crossed my mind that if he got Kurumu's blood, he'd...

Spoiler for ToLoveRu:

Nanael is not amused.
kramerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 16:45   Link #2047
Spags
Computer Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
The Male Succubus does have a penis. why would he not be a male after the blood?

I wonder what would happen to Kyero if he got Moka or Mizore's blood XD, Fire/Ice, Fire/Vampire Strength
Because there is no "male succubus" succubus is a female only monster. Now there are incubus' which are like succubus' but are technically two different monster entirely, ability wise and such. However injecting succubus blood into him doesn't mean hes gonna be an incubus their completely two different monsters. Thats why its not safe to say he'll be one, if you catch my drift.

Old 2008-07-22, 17:46   Link #2048
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tsukune will end up like this...

Spoiler:

If ever the youkai blood were to overlaod his DNA
Old 2008-07-22, 18:56   Link #2049
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Actually the blood bond, curse of blood and any other blood related stuff is usually exclusive to vampires, the other 4 types of 'monsters' aren't typical to have this relation.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 19:15   Link #2050
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Tsukune is a gentleman, when he gets a gift he usually returns it. In this case, he returns the gift with something white.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 19:43   Link #2051
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Tsukune is a gentleman, when he gets a gift he usually returns it. In this case, he returns the gift with something white.
Ah yes, the gift that keeps on giving.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 20:02   Link #2052
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... isn't that gift going a little far, even in a thread like this?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 21:17   Link #2053
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... isn't that gift going a little far, even in a thread like this?
Have you even read the thread? lol
Old 2008-07-22, 21:17   Link #2054
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
The gift is left open to your imagination, I was referring to white chocolate though.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 22:24   Link #2055
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Yep Valentines day and White Day in Japan...ahhh white yummy, sweet chocolates for the girls. He'll give them all his whites.
Old 2008-07-22, 22:40   Link #2056
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

ahhh i see white and well milky like right????

ore are you reffering the other hard white

any way moving on a bit

have any of you wondered if there is a hentai manga of this????
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 22:43   Link #2057
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Theres like 2 or 3, IIRC
Old 2008-07-22, 23:06   Link #2058
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

IIRC?

um i know this is a bit bad but can anyone show me the site where i can find them
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 23:24   Link #2059
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

IIRC = If I recall correctly, lol
Old 2008-07-22, 23:51   Link #2060
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I know there's a 4th h-doujin which includes Yukari...better re-check my files.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire